Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:07 pm

Craven nuzzled into your chest as you stroke her scalp. Letting go of your teat and gave you a milky kiss. You can taste yourself on her lips as the ex warrior slips her tongue into your mouth. Pulling back, Craven chuckles as well. "Just one of the reasons for the tension between my father and I. Usually, my fighting prowess as a champion allowed him to look the other way. But not anymore." She said with a sigh. Sitting back in the tent, Craven spread her leg and showed you her sopping cunt. "But there are some forms of pleasure you can't experience as a man." She said beckoning you forward.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:23 pm

tasting herself on the lips of Craven the champion of chaos moans and laps at it, enjoying the rich creamy taste of her milk. "I think I should of kept one of the others to 'soothe' the other one." She grins motioning to her other breast before stretching among the cushions and thrown pillows that make up their resting place. "Spend time with two daemonettes and then we can compare pleasures of the flesh." She remarks before moving over to her getting between her legs and pushing the demonic shaft into her sodden box. Moaning she bites her lips and pushes forth, slowly gliding her gift of slaanesh into her new pet's cunt, making sure to give her everything and rests once her balls are pressed up against her.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:10 pm

"I'd like to try that some time" Craven cooed as you move over her. She licks her lips in anticipation as your cock hovers over her spread pussy. The minute your demonic shaft touches her, the ex-champion lets out a gasp. As you plunge deeper, her heavy breathing transforms into moans of pleasure. You feel the warmth of Craven's wet hole engulf your cock until your balls are pressing against her. You feel her legs wrap around you. "S-So this is one of Slaanesh's gifts" Craven moans in excitement.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:17 pm

Gripping Craven by her hips Lythivia slowly begins to start a rhythm, drawing her hips back as far as the slut before her's legs will allow before driving forth, angling herself to strike and rub against her walls as their bodies collide together before repeating the process all over again, working herself tiredlessly to bring them both pleasure from this coupling. Panting and moaning her breasts bouncing upon her chest with every motion as she drives herself inside her hard and faster, fucking her with deeper shoves of her unholy shaft, the twisting sexual device rubbing and stimulating her walls as the tiny yet rubbery barbs push and scrape against her love tunnel's walls.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:08 am

Craven's hips rock with your own. She bits her lip trying to keep from screaming in pleasure. But she can't help but let our soft moans. As your breast shake, your milk leaks onto the ex-champion. Craven sticks out her tongue out to catch it into her mouth. Her own breast jiggle with every thrust. As they do, Craven's hands come to her chest and begin pinching her nipples. "That's it. Fuck me! Make me yours!" She said out loud. You feel your demonic shaft and balls pulse as if it was your own organ.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:13 am

Growling she loved the sight of Craven gulping down her milk as it leaks form her tits, panting the cries of the woman beneath her spurring her on as she grips both of Craven's legs and brings them up to rest on her shoulders allowing her to push deeper an harder into Craven's cunt. Lythivia moans loudly allowing anyone outside to hear her cries of pleasure as the throbbing and pulsing from the daemonic tool between her legs makes her shiver and tingle with pleasure as she roars in pleasure, fucking her harder and faster the wet slapping of their bodies colliding with every ball slapping thrust from her stool of Slaanesh.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:16 pm

The tent grows musty as the moisture from your bodies fill the tent. Craven no longer tries to hold back her voice as she moans in ecstasy. Letting go of her breasts, the woman grips the ground trying to brace herself as you thrust deeper and deeper inside of her. Craven's chest jiggles freely. Her hair lays messy behind her head. You can feel the ex-champion's cunt begin to tighten around your demonic shaft. "I'm gonna cum" She moans.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:19 pm

"Cum then!" She hisses through gritted teeth before pounding harder and harder, practically bruising Craven in her furious attempt to bring them both to orgasm before she unloads with a cry, moaning loudly as her daemonic tool unloads and fills Craven with it's tainted cum, spilling the thick creamy seed into her cunt, her hips never stopping making sure to thoroughly fill her and coat her insides with her spunk. Panting she pulls out as her orgasm begins to die and sends the last few ropes up over Craven's tits and face, painting them white with the thick seed before collapses back on her ass, panting and heaving as she recovers form her climax.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:51 pm

Craven lets out a howl as she cums as you fill her with your tainted seed. Your juices mix as they coat all the sheets in the tent. Her hands squeeze the ground as you paint your innards. Looking satisfied, Craven let your cum wash over your face. As the two of you recover, you hear sounds coming from outside your tent. It seemed like your warriors were having a bit of fun themselves. You could here the sounds of love making fill the village. Between your own legs you see Craven begin to clean your demonic tool with her mouth. ""I wonder what's going on outside." She asks.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:27 pm

Moaning she strokes and pets Craven's hair as she laps and cleans her cock with her mouth. "Me too wait here, and don't clean yourself up it suits you." She grins not removing the daemonic tool from her body as of yet. The shaft still hard and ready for more as it bounces with each step, moving out into the night she opens the tent and looks around, beckoning Craven towards her with her hand before glancing around to see what was going on.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:23 pm

You peer out into the night sky with Craven in tow to explore camp. Torches light your way as you watch what could only be described as an orgy. Your men, having finished their dinner had taken the Stormraven women as desert. Many of the Stormraven woman had their robes pulls over their heads to reveal that pussies and breast to the cold night air. They cried out in pleasure as you men impaled them with their meaty cocks. Some of Stormraven women were even taking two or three of your men at once.

That isn't to say the women from your army weren't getting in on the fun either. Many were naked or barely wearing anything as they showed off their bodies to the Stormraven men. Despite taking many of them at once, your female warriors always seemed in control. They drained man after man of their seed with a lustful vigour you didn't know they had.

Everywhere you go in the village, you see sucking and fucking and debauchery you thought wasn't possible from this tribe. Those who didn't take part watched with morbid curiosity with their hands in their pants. You eventually reach Jigan the chieftain laying on the ground with two women on top of him. You recognize one of them as being from your warband and the other one as the guard outside of Jigan's tent. He was naked and despite his slim body, his cock was massive.

"See I knew he couldn't resist the allure of a beautiful woman like your self" Your warrior says as she wraps her mouth around Jigan's member. Once it's fully erect, she beckons the Stormraven guard over. With a lustful smile she spreads her pussy and drops down. "Ever since I've reached adulthood and became your guard, I wanted to be your lover." She says as she lowers herself. Before Jigan can protest, your warrior kisses him and presses her body against his. You can hear the guard moan as her virginity is taking by the chieftain's meaty staff.
Last edited by Mark3000 on Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Looking around the village Lythivia seems surprised, it was barely one night had her presence been enough to tip the balance. "Your tribe was extremely repressed." She comments stroking her daemonic shaft her hands moving down to play with herself as they continue to move through the carnage of lust and decadence.

As they reach the sight of the chief's fall into lust and her warrior urging on one of his own to join her to fucking Jigan. "Craven.... seems you were born to bring your tribe to lust and bring me here." She comments before pulling her Craven in front of her, sliding her cock between her ass cheeks. "Should I fuck you in front of your father show him how much you love your new body and want to bathe in the pleasure it offers you?" She asks with a whisper so only she can hear.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:33 pm

Craven nods at your observation. "Indeed. Despite their outward appearance, no one would ever turn me down if they needed ... a release." She said with a sly expression. The ex-champion's body was still soaked in your cum. As the two of you walked by, you couldn't help but turn heads.

Making your proposition, Craven whispers back. "Just talking about it makes me feel so hot." Her body is already wiggling under your touch. The two woman on top of the chief don't notice you but the chief does. Unable to speak with his lips locked, his eyes widen as they lock with yours.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:13 pm

Locking eyes with Jigan she smiles and links before she pushes forth, driving her cum coated cock into Craven's ass, moving slowly so as to not harm her and let her feel the growing pressure as Lythivia pushes more and more of her daemonic cock inside of her rear passage, planning on making herself two for three of Craven's holes. "Ah fuck... that is so tight." She cries out her hips pushing and pulling to saw her cock deeper and deeper inside the wanton slut created by Olaf. Lythivia's hands roaming to grab one of her hips while the other tugs on her hair, helping her fuck her harder and with better grip, forcing Craven's body back onto her cock.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Apr 07, 2017 1:14 am

Jigan looks up in horror as you mount his newly formed daughter. As you pull Craven's hair she lets out a yelp as you fuck her harder and harder. Her breasts jiggle wildly with every thrust. The chieftains face shifts from one to horror to one of lust as the female guard rides his cock frantically. "Look this Chief. Does my pussy feel good." She says as drool rolls from her mouth. Jigan just lets out a long moan as his hands held hers. Satisfied with her work, the one who started this little love fest began to masturbate to the sight of you and Jigan fucking your respective partners.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:59 pm

Lythivia grins at the horror on the chief's face and begins to ignore him, deciding to instead focus purely on ravaging his now daughter's ass, pounding away with ball slapping thrusts, the heavy sack slapping against Craven's cunt as their bodies collide in ass smacking thrusts of her hips, using the leverage of craven's hair and hips to pull her back. keeping the pace though there was no tenderness, just pure lust and a desire to reach her orgasm and use Craven's body to complete that goal. Her cock shooting spurts of pre to lube her insides up more and more, allowing her to piston her cock back and forth faster and faster.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:01 am

As Craven's beastly cries filled the air, it was clear she didn't need a tender lover at the moment. Her heavy body slams against yours as her ass constricts around your demonic cock. Despite being fused to your body, the fused strap on still feels strange. You can feel your balls fill with seed. The intense pleasure from the Blade of Slaanesh is so intense that the village orgy becomes background noise. Suddenly, the ex-champion's body begins to shiver. Letting out a loud moan, a powerful orgasm rocked Craven's body.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:42 pm

Feeling her cumming Lythivia continues to pound away, ignoring the strange feeling of the tool of Slaanesh for now instead focusing on the pleasure it offers others and herself, basking in it like a whirlpool determined to see her orgasm through before she screams, crying out in ecstasy as Craven's body clenches tightly throughout her orgasm before she unloads, inside of her ass, holding her tight and buried to the hilt as he lets loose spurt after spurt of her cum inside of her bowels.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:00 pm

Your tool pumps it's hot load into Craven as if it has a mind of it's own. Her bowels fill to the point that some of the cum leaks out around your cock. the raven-haired warrior continues to cry out as her orgasm subsides. With a few more weak thrusts, Craven slides off your cock as you leave her a dribbling mess on the ground.

As your surroundings come back into focus, you see the wild orgy that over came the village had died down. Some of your men and women were still fucking like animals. But most just seemed to be laying together. In front of you, the guard was still bouncing away on Jigan's as the chieftain pumped another load into the woman.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Mon Apr 10, 2017 10:59 pm

Looking down at Craven with a smug smirk she glances around, sure some were still fucking, Jigan himself included but it had mostly died down and now that was the case she leans down and spanks Craven's ass harshly. "up, back in my tent." She orders before pulling the tool of Slaanesh from her body with a cry, as nerves unknits and it unfuses from her body reducing her to her knees with the pain of the exercise, like ripping off a limb her eyes seeing white as she nearly passes out from the pain before it's gone, the dull ache and numb feeling as the artifact is once again a sword. panting she crawls and drags her way back to her tent slowly her strength returning to her body as she picks herself onto her feet and stumbles into the tent only to fall onto the cushions and collapses, tired and sore and in much need of rest.

MelissaB

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games