Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:18 pm

MelissaB Wrote:Name: Lythivia
Race: Human (Norsca)
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Background:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Lythivia is of the northern men from a tribe of cultists that worshiped the dark gods, waging war and conquest in their name. Lythivia was a woman and like most women of her age was left home while the men fought the weakling men of the empire, earning glory as she was left to tend to more womanly virtues. Tasked with rituals to the dark gods helping the warriors as they returned back she soon earned a name, She once fucked what was the entirety of what remained of the warband, covered from head to toe in blood, fucking them one by one until the impatience could not keep the rest from her holes and even by the end she was still there bouncing on what cock was hard enough to ride until the warband was spent. the stamina of a daemonette and the beauty of body and corruptive of souls to earn her the lord of excess' gaze, he watched her seek new pleasures and pains to entice her life within what was her home, forced to remain home she grew impatient unable to find a new thing to grasp and experience until she left her home in the middle of the night, the feeling of being watched as she lead herself along to the ancient temples of her people, her eyes so naturally headed towards the temple of Slaanesh her mind racing with thoughts of what she would find here, answers directions to new things.

Within the temple Lythivia found more than she hoped, she found visions of greatness of seas of flesh for her to take for glory to earn for blood to spill for music, death carnage and pain all in one moment as she shook her head, she walked calmly through the temple that slaanesh had laid in wait to test her of even having a chance to earn his favour, he earned his interest, nothing more for the moment but he saw a spark that could him a new source of amusement and excess to enjoy as he watches her, Lythivia was raped by wolves, horses, flesh hounds, furies, daemonettes, she was fucked by each in turn each attempting to rape her and break her body so she couldn't press on, she gave herself to the pleasures and experience willingly threw herself into it, the lifetime of fucking the warband did little to prepare her for what she did here. but within the temple she pressed on undeterred by what she was experiencing in fact she revelled in it, enjoyed it, screaming her praise to Slaanesh for what was happening until it was finally over, she was spent left on an altar to Slaanesh as white as the cum was covered her body, her new warpaint, no more was it blood she bathed in but cum, the milky white cum from the daemonic beings she had been taken by imbued into her being blending to her skin as she became an unearthly pale white, her once black hair turned snow white.

She lay there for days sustained only by the magical energy of slaanesh creatures. When she awoke she was in audience with a herald of Slaanesh a daemonette of the higher standing, the creature was naked save the transparent purple silk cloth over her body. The daemonette gifted with her a sword and armor, tasking her with building a force great enough to conquer in the prince of excess' name.

Two days later she reemerged and took over her tribe, killing any that fought her right to lead them, and torturing anyone that spoke ill of her until she had a force of men and woman in her army, her army would echos her lord's both male and female beautiful and brutish divine and hellish she would carve a path of her glory into history and become a champion of chaos.

Stats:
Strength: 3
Dexterity: 3
Constitution: 3
Intelligence: 2
Wisdom: 1

Map (More For Me then the RP ) (http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/war ... 0723062505 )

You ascent to power had been a successful one. After slaying your most adamant detractors, the other began to fall in line. The Smell of blood still fresh on your sword. And what a sword it was. Blessed by Slaansh, the sword had the ability to morph from an instrument that inflicts pain to one that grants pleasure. Unfortunately, for the time being you needed this sword as a tool of pain. The armor granted to you was also special in it's own way. While sensual, it radiated a sense of power. But wearing it made you feel ... sensitive. The slightest sensation seemed to be magnified tenfold.

Just are you were preparing your plans for glory, one of your clans warriors stumbles into your tent. " Lythivia! Lorcag has returned" he said almost running out of breath. Lorcag was younger brother of one of the tribe leaders you purged. He is a born warrior but was extremely rash. It seemed he had left a day after you to honor the Chaos god Khorne in battle. From your seat you could hear him shout. " Lythivia! Where is the wench that killed my brother!"
Mark3000

Re: Champion of Chaos: Blade of Slaanesh

Postby MelissaB » Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:55 pm

Lyth looked down upon her herself, she sat looking over what had been the old leader's grand chambers. The pleasure she could feel in this armor would be magnificent but the pain of being more sensitive oh, that she'll have to test as well. Looking around she cleans the dried blood from her sword, her fingers idly clawing it clean as a warrior stumbles into her tent. "Lorcag?" She asks before smirking the shouting from outside coming to her not long after the message. "So he has, have everyone gather in the yard." She orders before standing stall and walking outside as if she had been asked out on a date rather than by the angry brother of a man she had killed.

Once outside she tilts her head and looks at the man. "Lorcag I am here, cease your shouting and go back to your tent, you are no match for me and as good as a warrior as you may be I will carve you into pieces if you ever call me a wench again."
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:41 pm

The warrior nods and does as you ask. Once you step outside you see the clan all circled around Lorcag. The man was covered in blood. But from his defiant stance you could tell that none of it was his. "What better word is there for a women who spends more time on her back then in battle. I fought with honour and courage to defend this tribe only to see my kin slain and my people kowtowed by a ... wench" He said with an extra bit of spite mixed into the last word. " A Champion of Slaanesh has no place leading this tribe while we are threatened by Kurgan, the Hung and even the Empire." He say, now trying to get the crowd onto his side. As he said this, Lorcag raised his axe which was bloodier then he was. "This axe is a gift from the Blood God. With it I have slain legions and I will continue to do so" As he finished the bloody warrior turned to you and prepares to fight.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Fri Nov 11, 2016 7:20 pm

She looks at him, looking impartial for the time being before he raises his axe, that's when she grins. "You have an axe from the blood god? I am from Slaanesh. My sword, my body my armor, my will is Slaanesh, you come here with a fucking token and dare to compete with me?" She hisses angrily, swinging her sword at the crowd as if she was including them. "You wish to see a fool with a token fight an embodiment?" She asks him and the crowd. "You won't die like your brother, he died quick, clean, you I will keep as a pet, as a reminder to all that i lead this warband, each time they think of leading they will look at you, see your broken enslaved body and remember what happens today." She that she charges him, running fast to strike and keep him on the defensive.
A succubus. Poor misunderstood young ladies... they just want a little bit of love, little bit of death. Just like the rest of us -Gnarl

"Beware the Users of "Yo" I've got a big hammer to hit you with upon it's use" - Mel
MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:46 am

Combat Roll: (Dex to Outmaneuver, Str to Overpower, Con to Outlast, Int to use magic items, Wis to Counter)

Combat Roll:(Dex, Normal)
Lythivia: 2 + 3 = 5

The crowd screams as you make your proclamation. Charging, your sword misses Lorcag's massive. In retaliation, Lorcag raised his axe and dropped it onto your shoulder. The weapon leaves a bloody gash. The pain from the wound burns unlike anything you've felt before. It radiates through your body like hot iron. Seeing you in pain the warrior pushes the attack. If you don't do something soon you'll be pushed into a corner.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:26 am

Gasping she clutches her shoulder, glaring at the foe before her as she back peddled, making sure to keep distance before she tries to dodge to the side and bring her sword up past his defense to slash across him and get out of the charging man's way. Blood flowing down her arm and down her chest, making her grin sadistically as she revels in the battle and the pain she is forced to endure. "You call that an axe of Khorne?!" She screams and slashes at him, the hot iron burning in her body making her sweat, something was off and it was a gift of khorne judging by how it was making her feel but this servant of khorne was about to die... the axe she will take and keep for herself.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 10:47 am

Combat Roll:(Dex, Normal)
Lythivia: 8 + 3 = 11

At the last Moment you sidestep Lorcag's charge. In the opening created by the swing, you slice across his chest. Blood squirts out of the wound as he almost falls to the ground. The axe pulses with energy but the wielder was already on his last breath. Without saying a word, Lorcag lets out a battle cry and approaches you intent on one final attack.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:06 pm

Smirking she lets him come before attempting to absorb the attack only to deliver her own and render him unable to continue fighting after all she wanted to keep him as a warning to others and when he was broken, his skill in fighting could even be used, like an attack dog, grinning she twists her sword to deflect his blow before stepping in and attempting to punch him across the face and disarm him.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:15 pm

Combat Roll:(Wis, Easy)
Lythivia: 5+1

With a grunt, the bloody warrior falls to the ground on his back. He axe falls as the blood on it seeps into the ground. Lorcag lay on the ground defeated as the tribe let out a cry for their new champion. Though he was beaten, it was still possible to humiliate him further. It seems the sword of Slaanesh has had some other unintended effects. You can see a bulge for around the warrior's pants and you feel your own nether region become damp.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:08 pm

Looking down at him she smirks, bathing in the cheers of the crowd as she raises her sword high, kicking his axe away from him she looks down, noting the bulge forming and her dampness in her cunt. Taking her word she slowly begins to cut the clothing from his body, stripping him piece by piece. before the crowd, taking away his clothing, his armor and soon his pride. "After today you will be nothing more my plaything... I will break you again and again and then no one will ever think of you as a warrior." She hisses at him before she too begins to strip, though only her lower half, revealing her gleaming sex, her arousal and desire clear, soon though she climbs on top of him, positioning herself to sink down on his cock, her eyes glaring down at him as she does, making the crowd watch her ride her defeated foe.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:28 pm

Lorcag's face is now coloured red in shame as you strip him of his armor and pride. "D-damn it, I'm not gonna let you uses me" he says defiantly. But his cock doesn't lie as it twitches in anticipation. Your eyes meet and the once fierce warrior shrinks back. But he is too late and you mount your prize. "Aughhhhh" Lorcag says as he lets out an almost pathetic moan. Your clan moves in closer, many of them start to masturbate to the domineering display.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:57 pm

Moaning as she sinks down her eyes glaring at the man as she groans, her hands clenching tight on his shoulders, gripping him as she rolls her hips, gyrating and rubbing his cock along the walls of her cunt. "You will always be used." She comments with a hiss her eyes glaring before she leans in to whisper to him. "See them, our tribe, pleasuring themselves to your humiliation, you will be nothing but a toy, a dog in a cage, my dog, if you want to eat I want to hear you bark, you want clothing I want to hear you beg... You are mine now the second you stood against me, I am your queen and you are my bitch." She hisses in him, her body bouncing onh is cock the entire time before now she finally leans back up, riding him hard and faster, taking her pleasure from him.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:31 pm

"You're the Bi-Augh" Lorcag tries to retort but he can't under your constant pleasure. Other men from the tribe begin to surround you. Their cocks out ready to shower you with their seed. The once tense circle had devolved into an orgy celebrating Lorcag's shame. You could feel the warrior's cock pulse inside you cunt, readying to release his seed.. You then remember that the Sword of Slaanesh could also transform into an instrument of pleasure as well.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:45 pm

Moaning she looks around before laughing and closing her eyes, such depravity, her tribe wandering to encircle her as she rides her defeated foe. grabbing her sword she presses it down, slowly carving the mark of slaanesh into his chest, her hips rising and falling on his shaft, uncaring about his coming orgasm as she works to mark him for her dark patron, her Queen and King, taking away from Khorne to give to Slaanesh such an act bring her to great pleasure as she howls and screams out her ecstasy.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:16 pm

Lorcag struggles under you, trying to resist but the mark of Slaanesh burns into his skin. Once it is complete, it glows with an unholy light. "No! Nooooo" Lorcag screams as you brand him. His new found connection to the Prince of Pleasure proves to be too much. With a gasp, Lorcag thrusts his hips upwards and cums. Filling your cunt with his seed. His eyes roll to the back of his head as he has a mind blowing orgasm. The men around you follow suite as they cum, bathing you in their seed.
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:37 pm

Groaning as his cum floods her cunt and as even more splashes over her half naked form from all angles, getting in her hair or collecting in her cleavage, marking her with the seed of her warriors before she finally dismounts Lorcag, his cum leaking from her fucked pussy and trailing down the inside of her thighs before she takes a moment to recover. "Bind his arms behind his back and his ankles together then take him to my tent, Any woman of our clan that uses it may use him at their leisure today, for every one of you that uses him i expect him marked with your faith and loyalty, make sure he never forgets his place." She hisses out her orders before redressing in her armor, groaning a little as she makes her way to the clan's healer and medic, intent on tending to her wound on her shoulder.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:07 pm

Exhausted, Lorcag is unable to struggle against being bound in your tent. When you say that the tribe is free to use him as they see fit, the women hoot and give the broken warrior seductive winksLorcag only lets out a low moan. While he is pulled away you visit the tribes healer and head shaman, Vita. Though she was supposedly an elderly woman, yet she looked no older then 35. On top of that, she was the only hermaphrodite in the village. Rumor was that her slow aging and lengthy endowment were gifts from the Chaos Gods. "It seems your conquest of the village has been completed. I might need to play Lorcag a visit. I've been feeling particularly horny recently." She said with a smirk as she mended your wounds. "The only question is where do we go from here? The former leaders were slow witted and feckless. Now our tribe lays unprepared for the raiding season."
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:30 pm

Hissing as her wound is seen to she gives Vita a smirk. "You Vita are always horny." She chuckles before giving the woman a smirk. "As for where we go from here that is simple, We go to war. We will spread our reach as far as the men of the weak god." She hisses, looking over her wound with a glare. "We will spread to the nearby tribes, claiming them and subjugating them to my will, that is the next step, gather a warband worthy of Slaanesh then march south on the empire, crush them beneath our heels," She states looking back towards the tent's exit. "How many warriors do we currently total?" She asks calmly, she needed numbers, the finesse could come a little later. "If we add any woman with a mind for waging war in Slaanesh's name as well." She comments waiting for her wound to be bound up.

MelissaB

Postby Mark3000 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:20 pm

With a final pull, Vita finishes dressing you wound. "Our Marauders and Warriors number in the 20's. If you add the women thirsty for battle, we can get that up 30 maybe 40 total. On top of man power, we lack war-beasts and war machines." Vita says as she puts away her supplies and sits across from you. "If you tend to subjugate the surrounding tribes, I would start with the Vargs settlement to the west. While our numbers don't match ours, they have mastered the art of breeding warhounds and chimera. I would like to learn that sorcerer's secret to taming these beasts" Vita added as she licked her lips.

(For Reference:
Vita's Apperance: http://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/264759
Vita's Outfit: http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/File:D ... male_1.jpg)
Mark3000

Postby MelissaB » Fri Nov 18, 2016 2:41 pm

Hissing when it is finally finished Lythivia gives her shoulder a test roll before nodding. "I do and warhounds do sound appetizing." She comments before standing up and giving her healer and Shaman's chaos gifted shaft a firm squeeze. "Guess I'll see you in my tent when you come to enjoy Lorcag." She grins before nodding and walking away without anything further, she had wars to wage she can have some fun later.

Outside she began to round up the warriors and any woman that wished to join in on the raiding, she could inspect them obviously, have them strip naked before the clan and tribe and look over their structure, if they looked too fat, too skinny or too weak to stand in combat she would deny them, telling them if they can improve she'd allow them to wage war those that did ast the test were told to arm themselves with weapons and shields, she would be sending them all on Vargas clan to conquer them.

MelissaB

Next

Return to Private Games