A.D.A III: Civil war [CumInTiana & Sogekik]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: A.D.A III: Civil war [CumInTiana & Sogekik]

Postby sogekik » Tue Apr 18, 2017 11:52 pm

"yeah" I agree I wake him gently, " come on, we're moving out" I tell him softly, before he starts to dress
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:03 pm

once he was ready to go, i open the tent and walk outside as i see everyone was already moving and leaving the camp "we need to take the tent with us, let's take it down quickly" i said before moving to do just that, hoping to get some help from both of you.
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:48 pm

I nod, and starts to take it down quickly, with you while, Zhan woke up more
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon May 22, 2017 6:31 am

our squad was already far, not so far, but still, they weren't waiting, they were leaving with or without us, i didn't know why Zhan was so tired, since you and i were the ones that had the most fun, maybe he was just lazy.
finally, the tent was packed and we were ready to go, we quickly ran towards our squad and got in formation "Zhan...snap out of it already"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Mon May 22, 2017 5:44 pm

I rush to pack the tent with the two of you as quickly as I could and once it was done I run to catch up, practically dragging you and Zhan with me, "Jus..give me a minute" he says tiredly
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue May 23, 2017 4:33 am

"you can get killed in that minute, so get ready, i'm starting to like you, it be quite dissapointing if you died so soon, besides, you wouldn't get to properly fuck the girl/boy you have a crush on..." i tried to make him feel worried by saying that, to try and get him to focus more, if you and me could snap out of it quickly, he could too
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Tue May 23, 2017 6:50 pm

he wakes up a little more and rushes to catch up too "eh, I'll be fine," he says with a chuckle, meanwhile I'd caught up
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun May 28, 2017 11:44 pm

suddenly the whole group stopped and the leader looked at all of us "alright everyone, the base is down there, we'll attack in a couple of seconds...just sta-...." the leader was suddenly shut by an explotion in the base, soon, the alarms were on and a shooting begin "the mission is compromised, forget everyhing i just said, move before our team mates get killed" i look at you worried before nodding and running towards the base "no time to lose!"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Mon May 29, 2017 3:18 am

I follow you and Zhan follows quickly behind me, " we should be fine as long as we stick to cover" she tells you with a smile
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon May 29, 2017 3:27 am

"[color=#FFFFFF]yeah...team work![/color]" i said before another explosion caught us off guard, this made a huge antena fall onto the ground and splitting the team in two, it also squash some of our team mates, but at the end, you and i were separated, Zhan was with me though "do not stop, fight until we have confirmation from the other team, we'll meet at the coordinates i sent you to your codexs!" said the team leader before leading your half of the team into battle "YOU JUST HAD TO GO AND SAY WE SHOULD STICK TOGETHER!"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Tue May 30, 2017 11:40 pm

I follow them into battle feeling a colossal knot in my stomach began to build up, suddenly this didn't seem like a good idea but it was too late to turn back now

"THAT WAS HER" Zhan tells you with a groan as he looks at the others charging in "what do we do?" he asks you
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:14 am

suddenly you felt a hand on your shoulder and it roughly turned you around. it was a team mate"Come on there's no time to lose!" he said before dragging you to cover while the squad you were in was getting heavy fire.

"I KNOW, I WAS TALKING TO HER!" i told Zhan before dragging him to cover with me "we're the only ones that got separated, enemy fire is not on us, we take adventaje of that, flank them, and surprise them from "behind
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:51 pm

I nod and hide behind the cover with him, unsure of how to return fire or whether to just hide here, this was more than I expected.

he nods "yeah, okay" he says with a nod "Just don't be me shot" he adds with a chuckle as he watches you with a sigh.
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:52 am

"ok...i'm gonna run and distract them, all of you shoot at them when their fire is focused on me!" said the guy who dragged you to cover, then, he stood up and as soon as he got out of cover, he was shoot "well, there he goes" said a girl next to you

"i didn't understand, but ok!" i said before sneaking around and moving from cover to cover until we were behind the enemy. "ready?" i asked Zhan.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:08 pm

I looked on in terror as his body crumpled, "y-yeah..." I stammer, watching someone who'd just saved me dying was horrible

"just don't get me shot" he repeats as he follows you "as I''ll ever be" he says uncertainly
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:18 am

"well gentlemen, it was a pleasure dying with you" said again, the girl next you before the shooting began to stop one by one.

"do it with accuracy" i told him befoer i began shooting at them one by one, giving your team the perfect moment to stand up and shoot
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:00 am

"thank you, Hann and Zhan" I say with a chuckle as i carefully stand and shoot at them with the others

Zhan starts shooting with you he was a surprisingly good shoot, and as soon as the opportunity arrived many of the others returned fire from where they where hiding and it didn't take us long to get rid of them
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:38 am

"Don't get to cocky, there are still more of them, and we have no information about the infiltration team-..." the woman was quickly shut by a sudden explotion "All of you...Fall back, this place is going down!" said the same woman as the floor beneath us began to crumble, thats when everyone began running, "we gotta get out of here!" i screamed before i began to run.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:09 pm

Zhan nods following you quickly, as I run with the rest
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 4:30 pm

i lot of people fell with the ground, but most of us made it to the meeting point, a mountain where we could have a good view of the destroyed facility. "that was close, hope the other team make it out alive" said a girl next to us.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games