SWTOR: Depravity [BLITZ]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: SWTOR: Depravity [BLITZ]

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:34 am

Akkail nodded, crouching down a bit and moving silently besides you, sometimes even a bit ahead of you, that was until you asked your question. He paused, confused for a moment as he said "N~No... I've... I've never swung a weapon before... I... I just saw that you needed assistance and... helped." He does wince a bit as he adds "I do think I swung a bit too hard... my wrist stings a bit when I move it... but I do not need my hands to be sneaky."
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Tue Nov 01, 2016 10:43 am

Mira chuckled lowly, shooting Akkail an amused look. "Do you get so protective over any pretty girl? Or, am I a special case?" The acolyte teased lightly. His mention of injuring his wrist was a tad worrisome; if he was downplaying a sprain of some kind, it would only slow him down if his assistance was required in combat again. She paused, beckoning him over with a hand.

"I am no doctor, but I know basic first aide from my time among the harem," she informed him, recalling how she would soothe bruises and cuts inflicted upon her fellow whores. "Let me look you over and make sure you're okay."
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:34 am

He blushes at that, cheeks tinting at your words as he tried to stammer out an answer, though your request for him to show you his arm gives him an excuse to become quiet. He shows it to you, and as you check it you find that it's only a minor strain. He'd recover eventually... or alternatively...

You'd heard of Sith powers that could drain life from enemies to heal foes, as well as the Sith's own dark healing arts, though you had not been taught either. But if you could wound a Kor'a'slug and place your hand on it, you might be able to transfer it's life energy from it to him to speed the healing, assuming you didn't just decide to wrap it with some cloth.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:32 am

With fingers gentle as could be, Mira softly prodded at his wrist until she was positive his wrist was merely minorly injured. Thoughts of morphing the dark arts against Akkali flooded her mind. Talented as she was, though, she did not have enough training to believe she could mend his ligaments with the raw malice of the dark side. Instead, she withdrew a cloth from her small satchel and made to tightly wrap his wrist and palm so he would not risk pulling it any worse. Perhaps, though, she could try some more theoretical force usage once a living foe was among them.

"There. This should suffice for now. Don't do anymore rash swinging, though. You wield a blade, not a club. Slash, don't whack." She scolded him slightly, before releasing his hand and looking onwards. She had no idea what she was looking for, in truth, but forward was their only path. One she began down once again.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:21 am

Together, the two of you quietly proceeded onwards, slipping past two small groups of younger Kor'a'slugs without them noticing you. You soon came to a branching path, with three different corridors to go down. You could feel a slight pull towards two of them, the one to your right was pulling you just a short ways off, while the one ahead of you seemed to be pulling deeper into the tomb.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:27 am

Always one for a challenge, Mira immediately decided upon marching down deeper into the tomb on instinct. After all, if they moved down deep, they would gain access to artifacts many would have glossed over and could avoid the slim pickings of more easily accessed chambers.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Mon Nov 07, 2016 5:03 pm

Heading on down rewards you with two things in the near term. First, more dust, as this section was indeed less disturbed then the other ones. The second thing was bigger, meaner looking Kor'a'slugs. Thankyfully, the one you did come across as you were making your way down the stair well was... busy... laying eggs inside another female student, who looked completely out of it as she gurgled mindlessly and ate some sort of sap it spat out every so often.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:38 pm

'Good to know Sith animals also rape at will...' Mira thought idly as she spotted the large kor'a'slugs copulating with some poor student. Repulsive as it was, it did give her an opportunity for experimentation. So often during her very brief training did she find the force bent to one's will and thoughts. As such, despite lacking any formal training in it, or even knowing if it was possible, she raised up a hand towards this beast. Gesturing for Akkali to stop his sneaking, the young Sith closed her eyes and channeled the force through her body for a moment. This focus would direct itself towards the rutting insect, aiming to drain its very life from that hard carapace which made up its form and absorb the latent dark energy which no doubt corrupted its foul form. If successful, she would turn and aim to 'push' this force into Akkali, if only to see what it would do.

If it failed, well... she'd probably just force choke it!
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:07 am

Roll-15, 12

It takes some effort and concentration, the moans of the out of it student not helping much as she was knocked up with it's eggs and drugged to love every minute of it. You soon felt dark energy begin to seep into you, the slug eventually letting out a death rattle and falling backwards, the girl whimpering as she was robbed of the pleasure assaulting her mind.

Akkali in the meantime groaned and shuddered, though after a moment he moved his wrist about, smiling to you as he started undoing the bandages. It seemed to have worked after all!
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:13 pm

With a small grin towards Akkali as she found her transference work as intended, Mira focused in on the acolyte whom had been mounted not moments ago. Approaching her, Mira placed a boot upon the insect's side and kicked it away from the poor lass. She seemed fairly out of it, no doubt thoroughly drugged by some kind of pheromone rich mucus. Still, a hand would lower down, looking to grip the woman by her wrist and slowly pull her up into a standing position, should her legs hold.

"Are you okay?" The young force user inquired, seeing no reason to be so guarded around a fellow acolyte who was this far gone.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:16 pm

The woman's legs didn't really hold, but she moaned and mewled as she flopped onto her knees, rubbing her hands along your inner thighs as she cooed and whimpered. "W~Wanna feel good... w~want more... p~please make feel good? W~Why no more yummy stuff o~or eggs?"

Akkali looked to you, shrugging his shoulders a bit before saying "If we were to take her out, she'd either be sent for experiments or simply turned into a pleasure slave." That last bit triggers a number of feelings within you, one of which is of course the image of you being master and receiver of pleasure this time, with the out of it acolyte being the one who had to make you feel good.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:32 pm

The idea of having this acolyte shipped off for experiments was logical... but, this opportunity was rare. So long had she spent as a submissive toy of her overlords, that having dominance over another was foreign. Foreign and... titillating... She bit down on a plush, ink stained lip as she thought on the issue. Perhaps... she could enjoy herself before making a choice. Nipples hardening at the thought, she cast a gaze towards Akkali.

"Keep watch for any kor'a'slugs. I have... business, with this one." She remarked in a soft purr, casting down a gaze to this pleasure drunk woman. Hands reached low, grasping and undoing her sash. Hooking her thumbs down into her neophyte pants and modest panties below, she slowly began tugging them downwards, encouraging this woman to assist.

"Yes... You have had your turn. Now you make feel good, my sweet." Followed this, goading the lass.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:37 pm

Akkali nodded, though from the soft purr you made you saw him shiver all over, his pants getting a slight bulge in them as the fuck drunk woman looked up at you briefly in confusion, though once you began to strip she seemed to get a general idea. "M~Make feel good... then I feel good? Sweet will feel good by making you feel good?"

A quick probing of her mind with your own albeit unlearned skills shows that her mind is teetering. All it would take is the right prods, physically and mentally to push her from being an acolyte... to being what they had wanted you to be, nothing more then a happy, obedient pleasure slave.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:47 pm

Mira chuckled darkly, running a hand through the (human?) woman's hair. "Yes, my darling. You will feel good by making me feel good. Now, be a good girl and slide that tongue where it belongs..." She piped, sliding down her pants so her tight, clean shaven slit was bare for the acolyte. Growing wet and needy, she would slowly guide the woman's head forward, planting her face first into a delicious puss.
Last edited by Ze Blitzkrieg on Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:53 pm

The human woman, who seemed to respond to the "Sweet" title you had used, nuzzled into your hand as you ran it through her hair. She nodded her head in understanding, moaning softly as she took in a breath of your cunt, drinking in the sweet, enticing smell of your dampening sex. Then, she started to lick at you, doing so experimentally as her hands slowly moved up to rub at your inner thighs. Clearly, she'd never serviced a woman, but she certainly seemed willing to give it her best!
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:07 pm

Gasping softly as her cunny was touched by soft lips for the first time in so very, very long, Mira couldn't help but grin. "Good girl.. Lick my folds until I-I'm nice and wet... then move up to tha.. hah... that cute little b-bud and place your lips around. Su-uck... it, nice and softly while you l-lap along it, my sweet." She managed as she gasped in sensitivity, slowly pulling her tunic up and over her breasts so her large crimson pillows, traced by black tattoos, could be free from the fabric. She cupped and squeezed them through her bra, biting her lip again to stifle any moans whilst she shot a look to Akkali and his bulge.

"Hnn.. somebody is e-enjoying this, mmm?" She teased, finding his arousal amusing and well... arousing, herself.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:13 pm

Your little sex slave, "Sweet", who seemed to be bending to your will ever so subtly with each word you said to her, nods as she works her tongue over your lower lips, getting them nice and wet before she eventually travels up to your love buzzer. There she flicks it a few times first before her soft, luscious lips wrap around them and she mewls softly, tongue lavishing with unskilled but affectionate caresses.

Akkali in the meantime also blushes, trying to keep his attention out for any signs of more Kor'a'Slugs. He does however nod after a moment, his bulge having grown a bit more as he says "Y~Yes Miss Mira. I~I am."
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:20 pm

Gasps evolving into moans, Mira increased her grip upon "Sweet" and her silky hair, forcing her head inwards further. With bliss dripping from her voice, she urged the egg-stuffed acolyte onwards. "Q-Quicker, my Sweet. F-Flick tha-haaat tongue quicker. O-Oh, by the Force, s-slide two fingers- ahhh- slide two i-in!" She squealed, hands having slipped up under her bra to play with her small nipples.

Looking to Akkali once more, her golden eyes practically burned with lust. "P-Pull your cock out... mmm... I w-wanna see how fuck... how fucking big my l-loyal acolyte is." Voice dipping down into a throaty gasp as she made her order, Mira carried on watching as this devoted slave worked her pussy to a well-deserved orgasm.
Ze Blitzkrieg

Postby Kuragari » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:27 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://nanofate.us/sites/default/files/imagecache/node-gallery-full/top-10-naked-anime-girls-006.jpg Sweet, follower to be added shortly

Sweet nods her head, making her throat vibrate just a bit around your love buzzer as she gets to work, starting to learn quickly as she herself moans in pleasure. One of her hands glides up, and soon enough two of her fingers are parting your lower lips, spreading your labia and pushing into your eager, dripping pussy as your juices stained the floor, forming a puddle beneath you.

Akkali didn't refuse, perhaps the lust in your voice, or the sheer command in it making him unwilling not to do so. A moment later, an eight inch long cock is presented to you, thick enough that he'd spread you just a bit but not so much that he'd hurt you or possibly leave you really gaping open.
Kuragari

Postby Ze Blitzkrieg » Thu Nov 24, 2016 7:14 pm

Always a vocal one, Mira wasted no time in rewarding Sweet for her job well done. Each flick and soft groan into her clit was met with erotic gasps and each pump of her digits by a frenzied squeal. With her hand, she was quick to adjust the slave girl in any mistakes she made, finding an impending orgasm looming close as her pussy, unused to being dutifully tended, was finally worshiped properly.

Biting down on her lip as her eyes loomed around Akkali's large tool, she carried on playing with her breast with her free hand, giving him a nice view to maintain his hard on with. "Stroke it!" She demanded quickly, fighting back moans of bliss to give a quick and stern command, seeing how quick he was to follow orders and such.
Ze Blitzkrieg

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games