Holthorne Genesis [Syndos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Holthorne Genesis [Syndos]

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:11 am

she looked down at your hand and almost chuckle, for a moment, you thought she wasn't going to shake her hand, instead, she got closer and hugged you "thanks..." she whispered, after a couple of minutes into the hug, she decide it was enough, she guide you back to the town to let the villagers know the good news, everyone was happy that the demon was gone and they could live in peace for a while, that's when a man came to shake your hand "thanks, for everything you did, please, accept one of our finest girls to spend the night with" he said while a young girl came closer, he must be the inn keeper, but before you could say something, Zharja interrupted him "sorry, he's not interested" she said with a smile while pulling you away from the crowd.
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Fri Jan 20, 2017 1:04 am

Alucard smiled at the hug, and didn't mind the nice hug for those few minutes, as he could feel her body. He was then surprised the inn keeper was offering him a girl, and he was going to reply, when Zharja pulled him away from the crowd. He waved goodbye to the crowd.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:47 pm

Zharja let go of your hand and asked you to follow her, the only thing that came to your mind is that another demon was nearby and she wanted you to kill it as well, but thankfully, that was not the case, she lead you to a small cabin almost at the outside of the village, she then went inside and waited for you to do the same, it was a small cabin, but it was lovely, a warm place where someone could spent cold nights with someone's company, that's when you saw Zharja's robe fall on the floor, revealing her naked back to you, "i want to thank you properly" she said while looking back at you without turning around.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Tue Jan 24, 2017 12:52 am

Alucard hummed as she led him along somewhere, if there was another demon he would have sensed it. So it had to be something else, once they were inside the cabin. The first thing he noted was that it was cozy, and warm compared to outside of it. He then heard the light sound of a robe falling to the ground, and he saw Zharja's naked back, and he resisted the urge to whistle like a wolf. He did admit that the sight of her nice behind, and her generous curves were appealing.

"Only if you really want to do it" He replied taking off his glasses to clean them while waiting for her response.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 2:46 pm

"after what we went through tonight...i think we both need it" she said before turning around and showing off her perfect breast, those things were perfectly big and it looked like they were floating, you look down and you saw her shaved slit, it was weird, you thought it was normal to have a bush, however, it still looked hot "are you going to stare the whole night?" she teased while giving you a cute smile and rising one eyebrow
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:46 am

"Well you can't really blame me for staring can you, after all you have a nice body" Alucard smiled back with a charming smile as he took off his own priest clothing. Underneath all that clothing he had a skinny body, but was actually rather lean, and sported a six pack. As for his dick, well let's just say he had nothing to compensate, as it was foot long. He walked up to Zharja, and reached for her breasts, but he didn't roughly squeeze, rather he carressed them gently as though inspecting them. He then leaned forward and kissed her left breast, and with his right hand. He slowly sensously traced her stomach, and reached down to her pussy, where he began playing with her clit a little bit.

"You are beautiful you know" He whispered to her.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:30 pm

"i get that a lot" she clearly lied since this town was only populated by either older or married people, you hear her gasp softly as you kissed her nipple and caressed her clit, she was getting wet slowly, she placed a hand on top of your head, caressing your hair as you kissed her nipples, she was clearly enjoying it and looking for more, and so were you...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:49 pm

"Well it's well deserved" Alucard said with a smile, as he continued to caress her body, his hands exploring her beautiful curves. He then kissed her on the lips, and picked her up, carrying her over to the bed. He laid her down gently on the bed, and then he took the chance to look at her face for a moment, before doing anything else.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:55 pm

she clearly was enjoying your touches, she wrapped her legs around your waist and did not move them away once she was laying on the bed, when you stopped kissing her, she let out a confused but cute hum, then she smiled "enjoying the view?" she whispered, as if someone would catch you, which wasn't likely to happen.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:45 pm

"Oh I am enjoying the view allright" He said with a smile, and then Alucard went back to her. And began fingering her pussy, trying to get her wet enough, so his dick could go in easy. Not to mention he wanted to see the look on her face, to see how his technique was.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:34 am

she was tight, but not enough to be a virgin, you wonder why a girl like her isn't a virgin, but then, you remember virgins can't cast spells, and by what you can see, she was using a cloaking spell to hide her true form, aside from that, you notice the look of pleasure and bliss that her face was making, it was almost adorable, her eye were closed by every so often you could see her opening them a bit with her eyes rolled up, it was good to know you weren't that bad.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:30 am

Holthorne smiled, not smirked as was the important distinction to make. He wasn't so cocky after all, and then he leaned in kissing the crook of her neck, as his hands began exploring her body caressing it, feeling around for more spots pleasure. While his hips began moving back and forth, moving at a steady pace.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 7:16 am

you move your finger inside of her and simulate the movement of your hips as if you were fucking her, with your free hand, you explore her body and discover brushing lightly beneath her breast made her moans go a pitch higher.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:53 pm

Alucard chuckled to himself as he found her truly adorable, as he continued pleasuring her. "Tell me do you want it?" He asked her softly, wanting to hear her beg him for it.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:46 am

"w~what?" she said while blushing at your words before shaking her head "wh-why are you asking that all of a sudden?" she was truly stunned and hesitant to do so.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:48 am

"Because" He said cupping her face "If we are doing this, I want to be sure you want to" He then grinned a bit. "That way when I am ramming you all the way to kingdom come, it will because you wanted it." He said jokingly though he was sincere in his words, as a weird kind of nice guy pervert.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:51 am

she blushed some more and looked away before wrapping her legs around you "i~i want you inside of me, i want you to do me" she whispered in embarrassement "idiot.." she added with a cute tone of voice.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:11 am

"Hmm I do believe you couldn't be any clearer" Alucard said with a chuckle, and then he lined himself up against her pussy. And then he thrust himself inside of her, he allowed her to get used to his length first before he began moving again.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:20 am

she covered her mouth to not scream as your cock stretched her virgin tight hole, a few seconds passed before she nodded giving you the signal to start moving.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:23 am

Alucard smiled as he began moving allowing her to get used to him, as he began massaging her body to build up her pleasure. "Is it possible you never had a man, or has it been too long?" He asked curious about her as he lifted her up so she was riding him cowgirl style.
Syndos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games