Holthorne Genesis [Syndos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Holthorne Genesis [Syndos]

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:20 am

Name: Alucard Alexandar Adrian Holthorne The First; Or just Ally for short.
Appearance: He is actually rather short for his age, being around four feet, and five inches tall. He has a slender build, and has a pale complexion from most of his life indoors. He wears thick wire rim glasses, and is usually wearing his standard priest clothes. As for his face, well his eyes are a warm Hazel color, and his hair is cut short, and is a light blue, and his facial features are androgynous, as he could easily be mistaken for boy or girl, depending on how you look at him.
Bio: Alucard Holthorne was born an orphan due to the great demon war in the far off lands. When his parents joined the Lekoan Crusaders, and never came back. He was then raised in a Lekoan Orphanage, as his Parents had given him over to the Church before he was even born. From there, he lived under the roof of the strictest church imaginable, and he had few friends. Except for one friend, her name was Lilly, she was a tomboy through, and through. They pranked the crap out of everyone, and were thick as thieves. Of course Purberty is a funny thing, they grew curious about one another, and she was his first glimpse at a naked member of the opposite sex. Of course things changed when the Head of the orphanage learned of this, and shipped Lilly off to another Orphanage, and she punished Alucard harshly denying him meals, and beating him to near death.

But he remained optimistic, and he became curious about women's body. And became something of a peeping tom, and well. He eventually got kicked out at age 18, and since then has been wondering the country side, trying to find work, and surviving off of scraps.
Kinks: anything not in turnoffs.
Turnoffs: Yaoi, Guro, Vore, Scat, Watersports, and other weird bizaare things. Not opposed to Furries.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Divines:

-Females:
*Farea
*Licila
*Solvya
*Vitae
*Katza

-Males
*Solis
*Kolvas
*Vazlyn
*Torkleus
*Phaklos

Corrupted divines:

-Females:
*Kalitza
*Zynia
*Alnas
*Falhi
*Clahma

-Males
*Lovian
*Farno
*Hilbram
*Abrazhym
*Koldrez

you arrive at a small village when the sun was already hiding behind the mountains, the streets were empty, not even a soul, or at least that's what you thought, at first, you thought this was another ghost village, abandoned because of the wars, but, then you saw that some candles were illuminating the streets, it doesn't freak you out though, perhaps you could go inside one of this abandoned houses and sleep for the night, and when you were about to get close to a house, someone grabbed your hand and pull you inside the main hall, which was the biggest building of the village, once inside, the person closed the door and covered with some chairs and a bookshelf "for the divines, what're you doing out there?" said that person with a feminine voice, she was wearing a black robe and a black hoodie that covered her face thanks to the darkness, then you realize, that the entire village was there, sitting in front of the chimney getting warm
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Re: Holthorne Genesis [Syndos]

Postby Syndos » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:39 am

Alucard was tired, and mostly hungry. He had been walking around for a week since his last job, and most people didn't give priests many donations. He figured it was because of the whole fact that the churches seemed to be getting nowhere with the whole war. He was still sharp with his senses, enough to notice something was off with this village.

He couldn't quite put his finger on it just yet. And so he continued walking, and planned to sleep in a house for a night. When he was yanked into a big house, which he assumed was a church. He then tried to get a better look at the one who dragged him in, along with the other villagers.

"By the Patience of Vitae what is going on here?" He asked in a calm tired tone, he was somewhat exhausted right now, and very hungry.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:59 am

"many things young boy, ya should've ran away from this town once ya could" said an old man sitting in front of the fire, staring straight at the fire "excuse the old farmer, we have been through a lot, let me introduce myself, I'm Zhara, Zhara Seahold" said the woman which face she hadn't yet exposed "there is a strong demon that is terrorasing the village, he took three of our virgins towards the old graveyard house to do-..." she stopped for a moment and took a deep breath "my father was the former priest of the town, but he was killed by the demon before he could kick him away from the town" added the woman "i wish Pharo was here to save us" said an old lady with his grandson in her arms "i wish my father was here too" added Zhara once again "sorry, but once you're here, there's no way out" zhara then moved closer to the fire with the other villagers
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:22 pm

Alucard raised an eyebrow at what was going on. And then he yawned standing up, after listening to everything that they had to say.

"Well first sorry for your loss. And Second I will go take care of the demon, I am a priest believe it or not. And then afterwards I will be on my merry way" He then yawned as he was still tired. "But I will do that after a good nights sleep" He said, and then tried to get comfortable so he could rest for a while.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:45 pm

"no" said the woman a little desperate "please...the demon, he can-...he can get inside your dreams and drain your life...i've been making potions for the townfolks to stay awake, my father was a priest, but i followed the path of alchimia, so i beg you, do not sleep..." she told you while giving two steps closer to you "the potion taste horrible, but ya get used to it" said the old man while taking a sip of something from his cup
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:25 am

Alucard raised an eyebrow trying to get a better look at the woman. "No offense but I would rather not get drugged" He then yawned, and got to his feet. "I will go ahead, and take care of the demon right now then" Alucard said stretching, as he remembered some of his lessons.

Including the ancient teachings of pre corruption Lovian. Who had been considered the Divine of righteous conquest. The first thing he had to determine was what age this demon was from, and then just wing it the rest of the way.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:40 am

the woman walked with you towards the door and smile "i'll try to not take that as an insult, i'll go with you, if you get hurt, i can heal you, plus, i can guide you to the graveyard" she added with a smile before opening the door of the hall for you, then, as the light of candles shine on the door, you finally jad a look at her beautiful face. and eyes, she looked like a normal human, but those shining brown eyes couldn't fool you, she was using an spell to hide the fact that she was a demon

i'm having problems, so i'll post the picture later
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:48 am

Alucard had figured she was a demon, through a mixture of instinct, a dash of being able to figure something was off about her. And mostly just a hunch, still now that it was confirmed, he could go ahead and play along for a little longer.

"Very Zharja I will let you lead the way" Alucard said with a kind smile.

Okay
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:05 am

she nodded and start leading you the way towards the graveyard, the roads were empty and quiet, without mentioning the darkness filling the entire village, it was really odd to see a village in an open area so dark at night, even with candles iluminating the way, soon, once in the graveyard, you spot some blood on the floor that leads toward the house on top of the hill "that's the graveyard house, where the demon is living..." she added with a nervous tone of voice...once inside the house, you felt more tired that before, you were about to fall asleep right there "oh no...please...don't pass out, he-...he will kill me..." said a distant voice as your eyes were slowly getting closed, you didn't know what happened next, but you felt a warm and disgusting liquid going through your throat...a potion, soon, you start recovering both your energy and senses, the woman was crawling away from a big shadow who was getting closer "please...help me..." shout zharja
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:22 am

Alucard nearly gagged when he felt the disgusting liquid go down his throat. Ugh it was nearly as bad as that stuff he once drank with Nightmare Fuel. Still regardless he shook his head, and took time to get a better look at his surroundings.

He noticed the shadow approaching Zharja, though he was cautious considering he knew what she was. Though it wasn't unheard of other demons trying to kill one another. "Licila grant me clarity" He prayed to the Divine of truth, knowing her powers would grant the ability to see through any illusion cast on him. He was soon able to see his surroundings, as though he was in daylight. And then he inhaled as he conjured a medium fireball, and he launched it at the shadow.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:31 am

as you were granted the eye to see the truth, you notice that the shadow was a complete corrupted demon using black magic, he didn't spect you to attack him and the fire ball landed perfectly on him, sending him away and causing a lot of damage, also, you notice that zharja was a half demon half human, now you were wondering why she was hiding her other half...

soon, the black shadow rise and a man appeared out of it, he was angry and ready to beat you, you knew he was a powerful demon because of the red of his eyes, his hair was deep black and his skin was as pale as the snow "get out of her when you still can, i only want the impure demon" he shout in anger before looking at zharja

Zharja:

Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:48 am

"Hmm I could leave, sure though question. If you don't mind, did you kill her dad, and terroize the village? Also another question, who are you?" Alucard said trying to get the demon to talk, as he figured the really powerful ones liked to talk and brag about themselves. This would hopefully give him time to pray, to the pure divine of wisdom, whose grace would allow him to increase the purity of his spells and do more damage to this powerful demon. Besides Zharja was cute, and she hadn't poisoned him, and maybe she wasn't that bad.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:54 am

"whatever you have in mind, it won't work, yes, i killed her father because he wanted to protect the impure, and i'm scaring the villagers to show her i'll do anything to kill her, and for who i am...that's not of yuor business" he said before throwing a big shadow ball at you "watch out" shout zharja when she saw the shadow ball
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:20 pm

Alucard hummed, well at least he had talked for a bit. And Alucard threw a counter attack, having preyed to the Divine of Wisdom, boosting the purity of his spell. And his spell was a glowing yellow ball that seemed to grow a mouth, and it ate the Shadow Ball growing in size. And continued flying towards the demon, and would surely devour the demon if it hit. Though the downside was the spell had cost Alucard a lot of mana, and he was getting exhausted. Though he still had some left for at least two or three more spells, and then there was that forbidden trick up his sleeve.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:02 am

"you aren't going to win that easy" he said with a chuckle as he tries to outrun the light ball and throw you more of his shadow balls once the ball was out of sight, you dodge most of them, and you you thought you were too tired to keep dodging, the light ball hit him, it drained most of his mana and strength "its not over yet" he told you with a smile, you were about to attack him once agin when you discovered you couldn't move, and when you looked down, the shadows were holding your feets and slowly crawling up your body
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:45 pm

Alucard sighed as he knew that he wouldn't be able to beat this guy conventionally. He wasn't at that level yet, and then he began to pray to Lovian. And then the shadows turned into purple energy, and he felt his mana get restored. "Yeah I kinda am" Alucard said wtih a half shrug, as he created purple construct that looked like a sword.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:01 pm

"You're using demonic spells against demons? are you trying to destroy this village?" he shout while giving two steps back, now he was hesitating about this, and you knew that when people hesitates, the make mistakes, it wasn't long before the demon made one himself, because he turned his back on you and start running towards the half demon alchemist, giving you the perfect shot to throw the sword at him, you knew that using demons were very weak to their own spells, and it could lead to an explosion if you weren't used to demonic magic
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:40 pm

"Yeah thing is well lets just say I gamble" Holthorne said with a shrug, and then he shook his head as the demon tried running towards Zharja. He knew that maybe if he had enough time, he could reform the sword into a bow and arrow, or a lasso. However not only was he not used to this kind of magic, but also didn't have the time or energy to do so.

So instead he concentrated, and used a homing spell as he threw his sword at the demon with perfect accuracy. If it hit, it would be a surefire one hit kill.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:01 am

[roll: 19]
luckly, your swords does not only hit him, but goes through him perfectly, you hear a demonic scream and the land started to shake, but soon enough, it stop, it seemed that this demon was a powerful one, you get closer to the dying body of the demon to have a look at it, he was still alive, but didn't have much time "h-how d-did such an i-insect l-like y-you d-defeated me" but before you could answer his questions, his body became ashes pretty quickly before being blown away by the wind. "y-you did it, you saved us" said the half demond Zharja.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:35 am

Holthorne breathed out a sigh of relief, and then winced. He may have won the battle, but he was out of mana for a bit. He listened as the demon breathed its last breath, and then faded out of existence from this mortal plane. He was then brought to attention by the words of the half demoness Zharja.

"It was no problem my lady, just doing what I can do" He said with a smile, and then he extended his hand to her. Mostly for a handshake.
Syndos

Next

Return to Private Games