The Quiet Planet (Reaperbones)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Quiet Planet (Reaperbones)

Postby Syndos » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:41 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I will see what I can do about that at some point

"I think afterwards really wish I could be of more help, but I am not even sure how long I was out" The scientist admitted, and then as if an answer from whatever god there existed in this universe. There was a crashing sound, as a sign landed a few feet in front of Alex, and conveniently enough there was a map on it, that showed the direction to the generator.
Syndos

Postby Reaperbones » Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:08 pm

Alex gave her a shrug and was about to speak when the sign fell. He looked at it and chuckled. He spoke as he looked back at her. "Heh, maybe I'm not as unlucky as I thought. I found a pretty girl and a sign in this building. Alright keep up and stay low, we're not too far."
Alex sped up the pace as they headed for the generator. Once they were at it's door he'd attempt to open it slight if it wasn't already open, and examine the room to the best of his ability.
Reaperbones

Postby Syndos » Fri Jan 19, 2018 3:24 am

Had no luck finding the picture

The door was open but the lights were out in it, the doc looked nervous about the darkness.
Syndos

Postby Reaperbones » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:18 pm

(sadface but I remember it for the most part.)
Alex stared into the darkness for a second before speaking. "I won't force you to follow me in there, but I have to investigate this room even if there is danger.
Reaperbones

Postby Syndos » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:31 am

"No I will come with you. Since I do still remember the layout even in darkness. Though you wouldn't happen to have an identification card on you would you?" She asked politely, while fidgeting around with her very risque sweater, showing little peaks of her pussy and nipples. And suffice to say she was smooth down there.

"If you do, they have built in flashbacks. With very long lasting batteries, it could help exploring dark areas." She explained in more detail.
Syndos

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:39 am

Alex pulled out the 'knife' he was handed earlier by Loeda. He showed it to his companion and spoke. "Is this one of those identification cards? I don't know how to use it."
Reaperbones

Postby Syndos » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:40 am

"Yes that is one of them.." She spoke with a quiet voice as she somehow recognized the card. "Who gave that to you?" She asked in a hushed voice.
Syndos

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:46 am

Oh if we wanted to replace her picture since it's been so long, unless you refound it. I vote for this https://raikou2.donmai.us/sample/7b/20/ ... 7bc50e.jpg

Alex handed it to her as he continued to speak. "A native of this planet gave it to me. Mind showing me how the flashlight part works?"
He looked back at the doorway and into the shadows before returning his attention to his companion again.
Reaperbones

Postby Syndos » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:56 am

Sadly I couldn't refind it despite all my best efforts. But I love this new one!

"A native you say. But there are no natives on this planet. Only animal life and plants. That is why we chose this planet to conduct our experiments. Was her name Leoda?" Her violet eyes scrunched up a bit, as she couldn't quite remember the girls name now.

"She was one of our scientists." She explained.
Syndos

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:00 am

We also lost Leoda's picture lol

Alex nodded as Alicia spoke. When she mentioned Leoda by name, he frowned and waited for her to finish before speaking. "Yeah that was her name. I guess she's gone feral because she was running around with two wolves. She said she'd wait for me by on of the trees outside tomorrow morning. Is she dangerous?"
Reaperbones

Postby Syndos » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:08 am

[img]cs.sankakucomplex.com/data/fd/59/fd598b978ce36ea0b8ee6f0b1d18878c.jpg?e=1553231096&m=wfq5NwJRM5K_Jyi4umejXQ[/img]

How is that one?

"No she isn't dangerous. But she may be in danger. If she is with wolves, that may indicate she has gone feral. And if that is case, it is likely that instead of making them grow like we intended." She sighed rubbing the temples of her forehead. "This must mean that they actually regressed the plantlife to a more prehistoric form, including any surviving humans that didn't get chowed down on. And we had dogs, so those wolves must actually be the dogs we used to have." She was getting more nervous about this the more she came to logical conclusions.
Syndos

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:15 am

Looks good to me.

Alex shook his head and spoke as he noticed her nervousness. "Get the flashlight function on that thing going. We'll figure out what's up with the generator, and if possible I'll recharge my rifle. After that, data if possible, but evacing you and Leoda is going to be priority. Understood?"
Reaperbones

Postby Syndos » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:20 am

Thank you.

"Yes yes. That would probably be the most sensible option right now." She said as she fumbled with knife like device. It glowed green for a bit, and then it became white.

"Adam activate Flash Flight Function." She said to the AI no doubt. The ID Knife then emitted a very bright light, that illuminated the next room, though there were still some shadows. The scientist flinched a little at the brightness, accidently fumbling with her sweater, and showing off a boob.
Syndos

Postby Reaperbones » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:26 pm

Alex tried to ignore the continual revealing of the woman's body, he turned his attention to the room and spoke. "You should button up your coat before we go in. If a fight starts keep your distance from me, but keep the light on my opponent. If you can, put it on whatever sensory organs they have. Might be able to blind them."
Reaperbones

Postby Syndos » Sat Mar 23, 2019 6:00 am

"Alright." She said shyly, but then she did as he requested. Trying to button up her coat. while keeping the light focused on in the dark room. On closer inspection, there were vines everywhere in the room he could see, along with some flowers that looked like daisies. But there didn't seem to be anything screaming out that there was immediate danger.

Still whenever he was ready to enter, he could. Or he could check back up with Leoda. The choice was his.
Syndos

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:08 am

Alex stood there staring at the dimly lit vines and flowers. He thought about the potential danger, the risk, but he also thought about the benefits if he could figure out what was powering this generator. He might be able to use it in his rifle and suit, and those would massively improve their survival chances. He spoke after a few seconds of silence. "Are you ready doctor?"
Reaperbones

Postby Syndos » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:51 pm

The Doctor nodded to him, clutching the id like the knife Leoda had thought it was. It did look pretty sharp, but she was definetely nervous about any potential fighting. But she would wait until he went forward first.
Syndos

Postby Reaperbones » Sat Mar 30, 2019 4:53 am

Alex kept his knife drawn and at the ready as he entered the room. He kept his senses focused on any movement.
Reaperbones

Previous

Return to Private Games