Franchise Wars (CumInTiana)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Franchise Wars (CumInTiana)

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:56 am

Once you were in the limo, the CEO got a large cigar, and he crushed it. "I quit smoking years ago, mosly because of my daughter, she is probably your age by now" He then inhaled as the car began moving. "Now the thing here is that the league chooses its own members ironically, and not the actual corparations, ironic dontcha think" The big man chuckled.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:11 am

"well...that's how a team should work, if they didn't choose their members, it would be a big horrible team" i added with a shrug and nodded "how sweet of you to quit smoking for your daughter" i said with a smile as he crush the cigar
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:25 am

"Eh" He said to the part about how a team should work. "Well someone had to be around for her, speaking of which kid. What did you think for your first day on the job, not exactly all marvel like is it?" He said with a chuckle.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:34 am

"yeah...its just-...it gets me tired to keep talking about the franchise..." i said with a nervous chuckle before scratching the back of my head "i'm don't even eat a mcdonalds burger since i was a child" i admited....i knew he didn' care about it, he just care about having a strong hero in his franchise
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:53 am

He laughed heartily, and clapped you on the shoulder. Causing your boobs to jiggle in the tight outfit, but he didn't stare at your breasts. "I haven't eaten mcdonalds in a long time either, right now we are still trying to make it work, but eh its a work in progress. Still you gotta talk about it, and I am sure the Francishe League will accept you soon, just keep up the good work Captain Donalds" He said as he got out some soda for you both to drink.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:58 am

"thanks for the support..i guess" i said with a nervous chuckle before taking the soda and looking up at him "so...should i drink it or you want to do a toast before?" i asked with my usual happy and friendly smile "and please...you know my name, don't call me captain donalds"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:10 am

"Yes well Claudia, that would be informal. After all I don't think your interested in me like that" He said jokingly. "And my name is James, so lets toast" He said raising his soda to yours. "To your bright future as a hero, I hear they are already making action figures of you" He said with a chuckle.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:18 am

"interested in what? being your friend? after you get me out of jail of course i'll be your friend" i added with a chuckle of my own "yes...and planing to do a movie...with all the money we are making, perhaps i can move out of that horrible neighborhood i'm living it" i chuckle before raising the cup "so...a toast?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:24 pm

The Ceo chuckled at your naive nature, but didn't comment too much. "Yes a toast" and then he raised a cup. Only for a few moments later, he got a call.

"What! THAT SLUT!!" He was pissed, and then whistled at the driver. "TURN This cab around, we have to see Chik Fil A" Your Ceo was pissed, his skin bright red.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:58 am

i smile and took a sip and happily looking around the limo, then i give a small jump in surprise when she calls someone a slut and kind of blush, hoping it isn't because of me, once the call was over, i look up at him just to ask "who?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:46 pm

"Ugh a goddamn chik-fill a employee is suing us, we have to go there, and settle this matter" He said with a grimance.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:03 pm

"we? why i have to be there? i'm not a lawyer or something like that" i added with a nervous look, but i quickly calm myself, i was captain donalds, i couldn't let anyone see me like this...even though i was in my boss limo
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:35 pm

"True however the public loves you, and this is a public trial. Don't worry we aren't doing any calender shoots" Your boss said with a chuckle, as he patted you on the shoulder.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Dec 27, 2016 4:54 am

"people does not love me, they love my body in this tight and skimpy outfit" i said before trying to hold my laugh "aren't you a funny one? fine...as long as the calendar shoots are out of the way."
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

You're back, Merry christmas :D
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:26 am

"Oh nothing wrong with them for that, after all you do have a nice body. It would be a shame to hide it" Your manager laughed ,and then he got out of the car where a bunch of lawyers were already waiting outside the car.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:02 am

"oh my...are you hitting on me?" i said right before he opened the car's door, right after he came out, i followed him from behind "now what?" i asked while taking a look around.
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:59 am

Dang pretty much two years. Hell of a long wait time. Sorry about the wait. But at least i remembered how fun this can be! :D

There were plenty of people gathered around booing, while holding up signs that plenty of offending words. Such as McSlut and so on. Your CEO looked like he was about to explode, and he did in a manner of speaking, as he roared a massive stream of fire that scared everyone away.

"Been a while Since I did that. Well c'mon let's see what the hell is going on." He then walked into the building. In the building looked to be an elderly black woman judge, who stared down harshly at you. Though the tension was a bit ruined by some loud munching where the camera would pan to a woman in cow suit. No doubt the mascot hero for chik fil a.

Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:58 pm

Don't worry, i dissapeared for 8 months...

For Claudia this seemed a bit strange. Just a while ago they were cheering her up and now they were insulting her? She didn't mind though. During her Entire career she had been both insulted and acclaimed so this wasn't new. However, what was new indeed was seeing her boss spitting fire to scare the folks away. Claudia chuckles at his words and just followed him.

Claudia felt rather awkward under the gaze of such woman but was later distracted by the cow woman, definately a new hero..."Huh..." said Claudia as she later recognized the face of the woman...the representative of Chik-fil-A...weird...i cow representing a chicken restaurant...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Previous

Return to Private Games