Franchise Wars (CumInTiana)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Franchise Wars (CumInTiana)

Postby Syndos » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:25 am

CumInTiana01 Wrote:well...thing is, i didn't fill a CS for that one, so i'll just create one
Name: Claudia Veliova
Former hero name: Estellar
Current Hero name: Captain Donalds
Appearance:
Claudia
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Captain Donalds

Bio: Claudia was a lonely and little girl who was rescued from the streets just to become a project for super spies, she spend five years of her young life being a sciencie project, and when it was about to be a huge success for the goverment, one of the subjects escaped and destroyed most of the lab, all the young girls and boys were given a new family, while the older people were given a new identity and a job, her new family took good care of her, but as she grew up, her powers did too, making her childhood not that innocent, she learned to control her power and when she was 25 and living by her own, she became Estellar, a new hero that will protect the city, then, the subject who escaped the lab returned, just to spread a virus over the city to turn everyone into his zombie slaves, she tried to stop him and succed, but the cops took her because they thought she was the villain, then. Mcdonalds made a deal with her, they will set her free, but she will have to use an uniform and a name that advertise the franchise...

It is the year 2020. Heroes have grown abundant in this world, you were one of the secret experiments to create a new breed of heroes. But things went aray, such as that detestable test subject escaping. And you did try to stop him, but then you got falsely accused.

But then the kind, loving, wealth McDonalds Corporation saved you. To a point.

You are now the Illustrious Captain Donalds. The Suit is a bit tight, and revealing. But that isn't important right now, as you must now attend to the press conference waiting to hear from a new corporate hero.
Syndos

Re: Franchise Wars (CumInTiana)

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:48 am

i was flying as fast as i could towards the building i was suppose to be having my conference at, i couldn't believe i was two minutes late, i was never late in my life, but eventually, i made it to the building at went inside of it while taking the staff door, the mcdonald's CEO was there waiting for me "sorry...i had something to do" i said while taking my breath and going out to the podium to give my speech as the new and proud mcdonalds super hero
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:11 pm

The press looked towards you, very eager to hear what your speech would be. But then the building began shaking, and then BOOM!! The wall exploded, as giant pieces of fried chicken seemed to be attacking people. And there was a loud insane laughter echoing outside.

One of the reporters gasped as they saw who it was. "ITS COLONEL FRIED, THE FORMER HERO OF KFC NOW TURNED SUPER VILLAIN!!!" The reporter was then gobbled up by a giant chicken leg. Or rather the leg tried, only for the reporter to bitch slap it. Mostly everyone was fighting the chiken foods. That were giant, though they were losing.

"SOON I THE GREAT COLONEL FRIED, SHALL TAKE OVER THIS CITY, AND THEN THE WORLD!!!" The mad man known as Colonel Fried laughed out loud. His head was conceled by a golden bucket, with the KFC logo on it. He had a suit that looked deep fried, looking like Colonel Sanders suit, giving it a nice golden color. "WITH MY POWER TO GIVE LIFE TO ANYTHING DEEP FRIED, NOTHING SHALL STOP ME MWAH HAH HA HA HA!!!" The man cackled while standing on top of a skyscraper sized deep fried turkey, though it had no head, it was breathing fire everywhere.

Hope it isn't too silly
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:47 pm

i was about to do the speech, ignoring the looks i got for wearing such an outfit, then, the explosion happened, i covered my face for a moment nd start looking around the disaster Colonel Friend was making.

i tried to take down as much chicken legs and wings as i could, trying to save the people from being fried alive by this mad man. then, i looked up towards the mad Colonel fried.

"Not if i can stop you, Colonel Fool" i said before jumping and flying at high speed towards him, just to tackle him and start hitting him as much as i could "let this innocent people go, you Traitor"

You kidding me? silly is what i was looking for xD
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:02 pm

"NEVER!!!!" Colonel Fried said as he knocked you off of him, ignoring all your blows. Then the giant fried chicken, turned towards you firing a gigantic energy blast.

Colonel Fried flew out of the way, and energy came out of his hand. And it hit several cars, deep frying them instantly. "I HAVE THE ABILITY TO MAKE ANYTHING DEEPFRIED UNDER MY CONTROL, YOU CAN'T STOP ME CAPTAIN MCDONALDS, NOT TO MENTION YOUR FOOD SUCKS!!!!" The crowd booed at Colonel Fried. The Ceo then glared at you reminding you, that you had to make an advertisement, as the cameras were pointed at you.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:10 am

i quickly stood up and look at him, pissed about all of this situation "Yes...i already hear you, god you're so such a Cliché Villain, that's why if you want something different, you gotta eat with us" i said with a little inside pain at my own words, i couldn't believe i was advertising mcdonalds "You might have to power to make anything deepfried, but i'm going to fried your ass out of this battle" i fly towards him once again, grabbing him by the head and throwing him towards an already destroyed car, i get closer at high speed and start hitting him as hard as i was superhumanly possible, and stopped before killing him
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:48 pm

He then punched you back as equally hard, sending you flying into another building. "YOU FOOOOOL MY SUIT GIVES ME UNPARALLED STRENGTH, AND MY BUCKET PROTECTS MY HEAD FROM EVERYTHING INCLUDING PSYCHICS!!!! YOU WERE A FOOL TO CHALLENGE ME!!!!!!" The Man screamed as he flew up into the air, and then the giant deep fried chicken would begin attacking you while Colonel Deep Fried, was deep frying some more cars, and buildings.

"Captain Mcdonalds you can do it!" The crowd cheered you on clearly believing in you.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:00 am

"come on dude...are you even real?" i said while flying once again towards him, i puch him on the stomach and quickly moved away, doing to same over and over, until i had the perfect chance to yank his bucket away from him, hoping my plan won't screw up in some way. i just hope i don't have to move this fight to outer space, i knew the suit was fire resistant, but people don't know how awful it is to get in to the atmosphere again
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:49 am

The plan would have worked, except your forgot one rather huge detail. The giant fried poultry was still attacking, and it batted you away from Colonel Fried.

"HAH FOOLISH GIRL, YOU WILL HAVE TO DEFEAT MY MIGHTY CHAMPION FIRST!!! AND BE QUICK BEFORE I DESTROY ALL THOSE WHO WOULDN'T DARE EAT KFCS" He cackled manically.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:47 am

"alright fool man...you asked for it" i said while pointing both of my hands towards him and changing the density of his surroundings, therefore, changing the gravity around him, making his attacks less dangerous and trying to take the air as well hoping that his helmet won't help him from that
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:14 pm

"HAH YOU CAN TRY TO DEFEAT BUT MY MIGHTY CHICKEN WILL DESTROY THE CITY BEFORE YOU WIN!!!" The Mad Man said even as he struggled to stand up fright from the increased gravity. But he was still breathing just fine.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:25 pm

fuck, he's right, i cannot let those many people die in the hands of a giant fried chicken, since he was struggling right now, i decide to fly towards the chicken to try and stop it from destroying the city, and punch it as hard as a kind without stop flying
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:42 pm

The Chicken roared as it was sent flying through a convienient empty building.

"Huh you know for a supposed City that is wealthy, we sure do have a lot of abandoned buildings, and we haven't gone bankrupt from all the property damage" A school boy said while licking a lolipop, his mother than smacked him up the head.

"Timmy what I have told you?" She asked in a stern voice. And the boy sighed.

"Never Interrupt the plot?" He asked, and mother nodded. And then they walked off screen, never to be seen again.....

The Chicken roared as it fired a giant breath of radioactive breath at you, as it rose from the ground, kinda of pissed off. But your plan was working as the fried chicken monsters stopped attacking.

"NO ULTRA CHICKEN FRIED LORD!!! IF YOUR DEFEATED THAN MY OTHER FRY MINIONS WON'T WORK!!!!!" Colonel Fried Screamed out exposition, as he struggled harder against the gravity restricting him.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 12:24 am

i try to change the density of the air around me so the radioactive breath does not have an effect on me, i look back at the colonel and smile as he gave me the greatest idea, but, it will be horrible for me, i grab one of the giant chicken legs and start dragging it away from the ground, and eventually away from earth, finally, when we were in space i throw the chicken as hard as super powered humanly possible towards the sun "what kind of name is ultra chicken fried lord anyways?" i whispered to myself before flying inside the planet and eventually landing on the floor in front of the colonel
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:51 am

Well at the very least you deflected the blast, and then the loud squaking as you dragged the kicking chicken into the atmosphere; Was only matched by the cheers of your adoring public. And the panicked screams of Colonel Fried, who then cried as his creations dropped to the floor. What with Ultra Fried Chicken Lord Dead now.

The Colonel dropped to the ground, and he was crying. "You killed my chicken, you killed my chicken!!!!" He cried loudly, as the police eventually came and arrested him. As he clearly surrendered.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:06 am

i kneel in front of him and place a finger on his chin, lifting his head so he could look at me, i give him a warm smile before saying: "you tried to kill a lot of people today, and also you betrayed the federation of heroes...you deserve it..." i then kiss his forehead and stood up while taking his helmet of and walk away once the police arrive
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:13 pm

Beneath the helmet was an attractive man, and he continued to cry even as you walked away. And then you were surrounded by the press.

"Captain Donalds why did it take you so long to fight the giant chicken?"

"Captain Donalds are you single?"

"Donalds will there be any new menu items from this incident?"

Of course then you would also notice once of your agents was headed over here, along with the ceo. Most likely to see how you handled the press.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:40 pm

i was a little shocked when i was suddenly 'attacked' by the press, i carefully hear their question and chuckle at most of them before giving my answers
"i thought that defeating the colonel first would shut down the chicken..." i answered at the first questiong with a smile
"uhm...don't know if that's relevant, but yes, i am single" i nodded and notice my agents getting closer, i didn't panick or anything, but it kind of made me nervous "well, probably, perhaps some chicken burgers?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:36 am

"What is your relation with the rest of the fast food league?" A reporter asked before your ceo was behind you. He was a tall man, and he wrapped his arm around you while laughing.

"Well right now she hasn't been inducted, but who knows after today she probably will. Now remember buy our product, and continue to support her. And in honor of her victory, we will be having a sale today" He said and the crowd went while, he then whispered in your ear.

"Meet me in the limo" He then let go of you, and began walking to his limo. Your agents nodded to you.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:45 am

i raise an eyebrow and nodded before following him to his limo, at first i was wondering what he may want, but then, i thought about what he said and maybe he wanted to talk about the franchise league
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Next

Return to Private Games