The Revolution is Evolving (Syndos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Revolution is Evolving (Syndos)

Postby that man » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:54 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Ditto
Appearance: Starts off looking like a regular ditto, but eventually turns into more human looking appearances.
Bio: Once upon a time, he grew up in a peaceful forest. But then a bitch of a female trainer came along, and made a charmander beat the shit out of him. From there his life became hell, as he was forced into captivity, forced to beat up his fellow Pokemon. And degraded by each new master. But over the years his rage boiled, and as he learned from watching humans, he developed a plan for revolution. And vowed to start once he has a beginner master.
Powers: Shapeshifting, and the ability to copy other pokemon abilities. He is also high level.
Kinks: All the usual.
Turn Offs: All the gross stuff. Like Guro, Scat, Watersports, and Vore.

"I, the great Miki Yoshi, will conquer the Pokemon league!" The new trainer grinned, Ditto not being able to live past the fact that this was supposed to be his new trainer, the girl having gotten Ditto after their older sibling had retired, her not seeming to think about anything that was necessary for most trainers, even striding out to the first forest all alone, the pain from all of the previous trainers coming back with, "Come on Pinkie, lets get going to become the ultimate Pokemon Master!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

that man

Re: The Revolution is Evolving (Syndos)

Postby Syndos » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:42 pm

Ditto now known as Pinkie, nearly growled but it came out all bubbly. He could see that the girl was cute, in a tomboyish sort of way. She wasn't like her older sister, she seemed more immature, and thus easier to fool. This was going to be fun, first he had to make sure he was her only pokemon. Then he had to get his pokeball away from her, that was going to be tricky.

"Ditto Ditto" Ditto said like most other Dittos, he could speak english. But right now he knew that most people couldn't understand Ditto. So it masked the fact he was saying *Come this way Slut* as he led the way deep into the forest. He was planning on taking her to a waterfall, where perhaps she would take a bath. And then he would steal her pokeballs, and his so that she would have no power over him.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:01 am

"Come on Pinkie, let's just see how all of the Pokemon in this forest tremble before the might of the future champion, Pinkie!" Miki grinned while leading the both of them into the forest, this thankfully being one of those trainers who didn't seem to think that they should be locked up in Pokeballs...although it never seemed to go past the first pokemon.

Getting into the forest, Miki managed to go a full two hours without seeing any Pokemon, making her one of the worst ones Ditto had ever seen, especially since she didn't seem to know not to make noises while looking for Pokemon. When she did actually get to the waterfall, Miki actually collapsed at the side with some despair, her stretch while eying the waters in the way Ditto wanted her to.
that man

Postby Syndos » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:40 pm

While on the way to the waterfall, Ditto also known as Pinkie. Was trying to think of a better name for himself, King maybe? Or perhaps Master? Or hmm well he kept trying to think of a name. While also resisting the urge to laugh at Miki's inabilty to run into pokemon. Oh this was going to be so fun.

Once they arrived at the waterfall, he decided he would go ahead. And play the role of a comforting pet, and he moved towards her. "Ditto Ditto?" He said in as much of a sympathetic tone as he could muster. While vaguely gesturing to the waters.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:38 am

"What is it, Pinkie?" Miki asked while looking at Ditto, following his gestures while humming to herself, an innocently enjoyable look on her face before she stood up straight...picking Ditto up while she sang, "you're right Pinkie! If I want to capture some Pokemon, I have to actually go out and to where the Pokemon actually live! Come on, we're going into the water!"

While it had been his desire out, Ditto had not been expecting Miki to jump into the water fully clothed with him in her arms, her clearly attempting to capture some of the water type Pokemon that were lurking about. If anything, this was an indication that Ditto was doing her a favor at this point, as she was probably going to hurt herself, or worse, if she continued on with being in charge.
that man

Postby Syndos » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Ditto had actually been surprised, and he decided on a name. Then immediately began thinking it over, no King Retribution sounded stupid. Hmm his thoughts went back to the current situation. Now looked like it might be a good time to attack the girl, she was far from her pokeballs. However he waited just a bit longer, after all just in case there were others.

He had waited too long, and was cautious. He then tried to be helpful, by pointing out a nice cave behind the waterfall. He had been here many times due to her siblings. He knew the cave was isolated, and it would leave him alone with her. Then the real fun could begin.
Syndos

Postby that man » Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:27 pm

"What's wrong Pinkie?" Miki asked for a couple of moments, taking a couple of moments before she actually realized what exactly it was that Ditto had wanted, her thankfully not being dense enough to go against what he was suggesting, happily swimming into the cave, even breaking out of the water by tossing her pack up first, taking in a deep breath while looking at the cave around her.

"This place is really nice," Miki sighed, actually taking some of her clothing off to dry it out. "I wonder if we'll see any Pokemon down here we can catch? Do you think there's anything rare down here Pinkie?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:44 pm

Ditto couldn't believe his luck at how she was actually following along with his plan. Ditto then looked at her as she took off some of her clothing, and he began to have less then pure thoughts. Originally he had been planning on killing the girl, and then taking her guise.

But now he had a new plan, perhaps he could keep the girl around as a play thing. Not to mention she wasn't bad looking. And then he moved over to her. "Ditto Ditto Ditto" He said as he got closer to her, he was pretending to be the pet, that wanted to help warm her up from the cold water. He gently wrapped himself around one leg of hers.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:14 am

"Are you trying to help me out, Pinkie?" Miki blinked when Ditto wrapped himself around one of her legs, her actually blushing for a moment before reaching down in an attempt to shoo him off. "That is really nice, but I have to take off all of my clothing first, or else I might end up getting sick while stuck in a cave, so help would be a long time away."

While saying that Ditto, wasn't sure how much longer he could actually push his luck with Miki before she caught onto what he was doing. Granted, that could be hours considering how she had presented herself so far, but it should still be something he takes into account when dealing with her.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:58 pm

Ditto relented, after all he had time to wait. And besides she was offering to take off all of her clothing, and so Ditto stepped back. And decided he would be patient, and let her take off her clothing. And then he went back to a name, while also planning on how to deal with Miki. And then in a revelation, he realized what name he would choose for himself. Pinkie wasn't the greatest name, so he would change it to Pink.

With that in mind, he noticed at this point Miki had probably stripped down her clothes. "Ditto Ditto" He said meaning she had a nice body, and then he pretended to be looking for a pokemon deeper in a cave. And he did so by rushing off in a manner of a dog tracking something down, this would hopefully make Miki abandon her clothes.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:23 pm

"What's wrong Pinkie?" Miki called out, actually chasing after Ditto without a single sense of hesitation in her movements, Ditto feeling like there was true joy was rising up inside of his body when he got farther in there, mostly because she was so innocent about trusting him, despite not even knowing anything about him at all, other than him being a pokemon.

With that, Ditto actually found himself in a dead end, Miki getting closer to Ditto by sheer confusion, though it was clear that he did have a couple of moments before she got here to actually transform into whatever it was that he wanted to.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:38 pm

Pink nearly laughed at what was going on, instead he focused. And then he noticed the dead end, and he chuckled. How perfect this whole thing was, and then he transformed into a form, and he took the few free moments to decide. But then he settled on a humanoid form.

He looked like a handsome human around the same age as Miki, and he waited for Miki to show up. And considered whether he should keep his skin tone or not.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:27 am

"Pinkie, where are-" Miki began before rounding the corner, Ditto not having to worry about giving away his skin tone due to the darkness right now, although that didn't matter either as she seemed much more shocked by the fact that there was someone here right now than actually taking the time to look at him in a more proper way.

Looking into Miki's tear filled eyes was kind of confusing to Ditto, but what she shouted pretty much confirmed to him that he had made the right choice as she screamed, "R~Rapist!"
that man

Postby Syndos » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Pink grinned at her, as he grew an erection. He then moved to tackle her before she could try to run away, and if he succeeded. He would then pin her down, and then chuckle as he spoke in a deep tone. "Well now what do I have here?" Then putting her hands in his left hand, he used his right hand to grope her breasts.

"Not everyday I have a pretty girl wondering alone, naked" He said with a purr as he kept up the act. He decided it would be fun to just play around with her before revealing the truth. He continued to massage her breasts, and even pinched her nipple a few times.
Syndos

Postby that man » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:06 am

To her credit, Miki knew how to defend herself, probably something she had picked up from the other trainers she had heard of encountering situations like this one. In fact, the way she placed her bites and kneed Ditto probably would have worked, had he been a normal human, the confusion on her face as they failed being even more delicious than it should have been.

"L~Let me go!" Miki tried to defend herself a little bit more, Ditto feeling that she was really straining with all of her might, but was unable to even get him to move an inch, probably cementing just how powerful he was in her mind, which would work to his advantage later on. "Please don't do this, it's my first day! I don't want to end up a team rocket slave!"
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:08 pm

"Team Rocket I am not with Team Rocket, and besides why should I let you go? You would only report me, and I don't want to end up imprisoned." Ditto said as he held her down, and then he began groping her.

"I am surprised you don't even have a pokemon to save you. Oh well Pokemon usually don't like being slaves to humans, so not much of a surprise" He said just to see her reaction.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:54 am

"I don't want to be a slave!" Miki continued on, Ditto not being sure why she didn't seem to hear the latter parts of his argument, though he did hear her call out in vain for Pinkie to help her out, making him enjoy this whole situation more than he probably should have been, especially since she was so powerless underneath him like this.

At the same time, Ditto couldn't help but notice that Miki was leaking fluids already, him not being able to figure out if she was relieving herself out of fear right now or was...well, there were humans that did enjoy this kind of thing, so maybe she really was one of those.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:22 pm

"Hmm well that isn't a bad ideal" Pink said with a chuckle, as he began playing wth her pussy. He was intrigued by her pussy juices, he had heard of them. But this was the first time he was up close to them. He then brought his hand up to taste them, and they tasted delicious. And he could feel himself growing hard at the thought of making her orgasm.

He then began playing with her clitty, and he wondered what he should do next. And then he decided to play wih her more. "Oh I know, maybe I should capture your pokemon, and make it mine. What do you say to that?" He said with a grin.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:30 am

"Pinkie would never give into you!" Miki tried to defend Ditto, him stopping as she sang about all of the things that she seemed to think that Ditto was capable of, him actually feeling some sympathy rising up inside of him as he took it all in, her rambling on for an almost endless amount of time as he found pleasure rising up inside of him.

"If anything, Pinkie is going to stop you from doing anything more than this!" Miki finished off, Ditto finally feeling like he should do something drastic to her to make sure that these feelings of love would never actually fade away.
that man

Postby Syndos » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:34 pm

"Hmm you actually seem to care about your pokemon, surprising" He chuckled as he licked his lips as he came up with a way to satisy both himself, and Miki. Sure he would technically be messing with her body, but her mind wouldn't be too different.

"Well then if you believe in Pinkie so much, I wonder when he will come?" He asked as he slipped his fingers in her nose. Granted not the cleanest way, but it was a direct way to her brain. He then secreted some of his ooze that traveled to her brain, and he could feel it swimming around her brain, and began playing with the chemicals. And now for the real fun.

"AGH!!!" He screamed as he warped part of his body, using a blinding attack he had learned from a pokemon. One that was bright, and could probably fool Miki. Into thinking Ditto had attacked himself, by the time the light cleared. Ditto would be in his regular form right next to her with a concerned look on his face. But he could still feel his ooze in her brain. And he decided to toy around with raising her libido.

"Ditto Ditto Ditto?" He asked her to get her attention, and wondered what her reaction would be to him being her savior.
Syndos

Next

Return to Private Games