The Dark Guardian [That Man]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Dark Guardian [That Man]

Postby devilbird » Fri May 05, 2017 10:32 pm

The spider was still a little dazed from it's new found intelligence, and took a moment to recover. Afterwards, it started to think about how to respond. With the way it was now, it couldn't talk to answer your questions. However, it does seem to reason out logic and math. It starts making scratches on the wood floor in front of you. You quickly realize they are tally marks. It looks like it has lived her undisturbed for about a month now. You are impressed with yourself and your ability to bring sentience to an otherwise dull witted creature. You feel that you can figure out how to change this creature's form, granting it a human body. Or at least one that is human like.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sun May 14, 2017 2:31 am

"Well you information has proven to be of great use to me," Cia nodded at the creature, knowing that it would definitely need to be more human if she did actually want to get some information out of it that would be useful, or better yet, maybe even use her as something of a slave to spy on the other girls she was thinking of when they were in town. "Now, as a boon for you, I am going to give you a new form. Just remain quiet and still, and you will have something...well, more along the lines of me. Of course, if I do that, then I would like you to help me out by finding the person who did live here, so that I can bring them to justice...and, as an added reward, I may even make it so that they are your play-thing."
that man

Postby devilbird » Sun May 14, 2017 10:29 pm

The wretched creature settles down and waits for you to grant your blessing. You are able to craft it to your own tastes, however it likely won't look completely human. Not at first at least. Still, getting close will allow you to hide the creature in plain sight. You form an image of your hero, wanting to surround yourself with his image, given the choice. The result was... not that. A man now stands before you, but clearly not human. He is a tall and slender figure, with a toned physique. His pale grey skin would make him stand out anywhere. He has shaggy white hair, and a handsome face. At least it would be, if it weren't for the additional eyes that now watch you. You also see another problem. He had no clothes before, and certainly doesn't now. You have to admit, while it might have been influenced by what you'd expect Link's to be like, his dick definitely isn't lacking. Malon's horses might have also been a recent influence. All he has to cover himself with is the skull mask that rests on top of his head. You may need to find some garb for your new subject before parading him around in public. He may also need a name.
devilbird

Postby that man » Thu May 18, 2017 4:54 am

Taking a moment to observe the form of the skulltula now, Cia did admit that it was nowhere as close to as beautiful as Link was, but it was going to be easier to have him move about without there being as many issues as with a normal skulltula wandering around. True, there was still work to be done, especially given the clothing situation that he was currently experiencing, so that she would have to actually make sure that it wears something more presentable, her grabbing some of the cloth off of the bed so that she could metamorphosise it into something more appropriate for a human.

"I am making you some clothing that is suitable for you being in my service," Cia explained to the Skulltula, keeping a close eye on it as she made sure that it would be something that was simple, but still elegant enough that it would benefit someone of...of his close approximation to Link. "So please, tell me what your name is."
that man

Postby devilbird » Sun May 28, 2017 2:42 pm

"I do not have a name, mistress," said the spider, " I have never needed such formalities before."

The skultula stands at attention as you form his new uniform. He loyally awaits your next command without movement or question. What is distracting is the monstrous erection he is forming while gazing at your lovely body. He stands at attention, and makes no move to cover himself. Without your command, he is unable to hide his obvious attraction from you.

The view is completely distracting as you try to focus on the clothes. When they are done they reveal the mistake you made. It looks like a cross between a royal attendant's outfit, and a bondage suit from a fetish club.
devilbird

Postby that man » Mon May 29, 2017 4:47 am

"Well, I am sure that we are going to have to figure out a name for you later on," Cia was honest, trying not to look to closely at the way that the Skulltula was wearing the clothing that she had given to it, mostly hoping that it didn't realize she was thinking thoughts that she hadn't actually been thinking of when it came down to what was going on with the under part of his body, her taking in a couple of deep breaths as she really couldn't figure out what she should do. "For now...we should track down the woman who did used to live here, and then you can do whatever things that you want to do to her body since she is clearly going to be something we will have to deal with later on quickly."
that man

Postby devilbird » Mon May 29, 2017 5:36 am

The servant spider nods. He doesn't seem to care about getting even with the girl, as he moved in long after she moved out. However he did still seem eager to find her. Whether that was he wished to please you, or whether he wanted her as a toy, was still unknown to you. After he dons his new outfit he walks over and picks up his skull mask. With the addition of the skull mask and his 8 red eyes staring out from it, his clothes now seemed sinister and a little terrifying. Perfect for a minion of yours and your dark magic.

"If I may, mistress," he interjects, "Would it not be prudent to simply ask the locals about your target? It is likely that at least one would know her location."
devilbird

Postby that man » Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:57 am

"We could ask the locals about where the girl did go," Cia nodded, having to conceceed that her new creation did seem to be fairly intelligent, although the sinister air that he was giving off actually made her feel a little bit better about all of this, especially since that meant she was going to have an easier time actually influencing some of the villagers, or other types of locals, in a much more timely manner then she could probably do on her own...not that she wouldn't be able to influence them on her own, as she would easily be able to do so. "Come with me then. We are going to talk to these villagers, or locals, or whatever the other people who are in the area actually call themselves."
that man

Postby devilbird » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:42 am

"Yes mistress," replies your new and faithful servant, "and how would you like to go about it? We are certainly menacing enough to intimidate them, I suppose. Though they could easily lie to try to protect her. With our current appearance it would likely be difficult to earn the local's trust, but could well be worth it in the long run. That method could guarantee our success, though it is impossible to know how long it could take to win their hearts enough to learn what you need."

If it comes down to time, you have all the time you need. You are ageless and have the power to travel through time. The problem you face is your own patience. Could you really wait long enough to earn the trust of a bunch of smelly tree folk? Do you even want to interact with them any more than is absolutely necessary?
devilbird

Postby that man » Fri Jun 09, 2017 4:36 am

"It would take too long for us to gain the trust of the Kokiri, especially since I've heard that they all hide whenever outsiders show up," Cia thought out loud, hoping that her new servant would at least understand that part of what she was talking about, the other part being that she just really didn't want to have to deal with the locals here for longer then she had to. "If she isn't here, then she is probably going to be somewhere special, as I doubt this was a simple move for her to leave this place like this, so we would have to check...oh I don't know, to see if there was anything like a temple, or bandits, or something along those lines."
that man

Postby devilbird » Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:55 pm

"There should actually be a temple around here, mistress," the skultula offered, "From how I've heard people speak of her, it sounded like she was a priestess of some sort."

A Sage! Of course. If she hadn't moved back home yet, then she might still be fulfilling her duty at the forest temple. That makes it both easy and difficult for you to find her. You know where she is likely to be, and that she probably won't be leaving there any time soon, but she is hidden within the lost woods. It isn't likely that your new minion would be capable of guiding you to the forest temple, and the locals probably wouldn't be willing either. You could always try to navigate the woods yourself, but you may never find your way out if you take the wrong way. The forest was more forgiving to the hero, as he was favored by the gods. When he got lost, the forest just guided him safely back to the village. You, on the other hand, are exactly what the forest was meant to keep out. You may never escape.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:03 am

"Well if it does turn out that she is at the temple, then that is going to be the best place that we should check first," Cia thought out loud, thinking about how she could actually get through the forest without getting lost there forever as some sort of thing that eventually turned into a wolf like all of the others who were lost there, only her lovely Link being the one to make it through...

But if Link had made it through, then it wasn't like the forest was going to change drastically, so following the exact path he had taken would be the best option for her. She could even summon up the orb that showed how exactly he had navigated this place, it being clear that the Skultula was going to see it to.

"Make sure to memorize his exact path to the temple, and I don't think we will have to deal with any of the locals trying to stop us from bringing that Sage to the proper treatment that something like her deserves," Cia licked her lips slightly, loving the idea of watching Link as he made his way there.
that man

Postby devilbird » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:28 pm

Your minion takes his time to memorize every step that Link takes to get through the forest. It ends up taking a solid hour, way longer than you would have liked, for him to feel confidant in his memories. Your new minions seems to be incredibly thorough and particular about every task he takes. And never to speak ill of yourself, but he seems to have an abundance of patience that you can't quite match. That could be useful for any menial task that you think up but don't wish to do. Still, you can't complain too much about the repetitive nature of watching Link run through the woods. It may get a little old, even for you, but it is still a chance to just sit and watch Link for a bit. It reminds you that it doesn't hurt to take a break every once and awhile to do the things you enjoy.
devilbird

Postby that man » Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:43 am

Watching Link move like this was oddly relaxing for Cia, her mind wandering to the many times she had done so in the past, simply watching him for days on end as he did things that she could barely even consider turning it off before he was done with everything he was doing. In fact, Cia began to slip away into some of the things that she liked to do when watching Link when she was by herself, her hands traveling down her body as she loved simply watching Link do the things he was clearly the greatest person in the world at doing. She didn't even realize what she was doing until she really felt the pressure building inside of her own body, her looking up at him only when she really did feel some of the pleasure going all the way through the rest of her body.
that man

Postby devilbird » Thu Jul 13, 2017 5:32 pm

"Does my mistress need assistance?" you hear as your new minion sits next to you, "I cannot help but notice that my new form looks similar to that of the boy you are having me watch. I know I am not an exact likeness, but perhaps I could be a fitting substitute for now if mistress desires more than her own touch."

There was an interesting thought. It's true that while he is still a monster, you did craft him to as close to Link as possible. He could slake you lust if you ever desire it, and it would be well within your control. A part of you might feel bad for laying with someone other than your hero, but you can't really say that you are saving yourself for him anymore either. The farm girl and her animals saw to that. Then again, your new pet spider is being very presumptuous. He seems to think he is worthy of laying with you. He shouldn't even dare to look upon you while you explore your own body. Though you have to admit, to yourself at least and no one else, that you probably shouldn't have started masturbating right in front of him if you cared about him looking. You sit there, trying to decide how to respond.
devilbird

Postby that man » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:45 pm

While Cia did not regret enjoying watching Link as he went through his paths, she did somewhat regret the way that she did get found out for doing so, especially since her servant was now using this as a way for him to get some sort of control over her. Still, even if her wasn't perfect, it would be a way for her to enjoy Link somewhat, so Cia simply sighed.

"You can pin me down and rub your thing between my butt cheeks while I continue masturbating," Cia offered, looking him straight in his eyes as she didn't stop. "I will be disappointed in you if you try anything more then that."
that man

Postby devilbird » Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:38 am

He shrugs indifferently but acknowledges the request. He removes his clothing revealing the monster you created once more. He waits for you to get on your stomach, then climbs into position. He doesn't even remove your clothing without your permission. As such, he starts rubbing up against the back of your dress. You can feel his warmth as his body lays against yours. He starts to rock his hips. The spider's movements are very slow and methodical. It seems that for now, he won't do anything more until you ask of him. It's a bit refreshing to have a minion that actually obeys, though this pace isn't really satisfying after the wild romps with Malon.
devilbird

Postby that man » Wed Aug 16, 2017 3:24 pm

If anything, him being nice and obedient like this just made Cia even more horny then before, her whole body aching slightly as she felt the cock rub against her lower body, her even reaching down to pull her panties down so that she wouldn't have to deal with it right away. She did know that she wanted to do more than just let the cock rub against her like this, but was content to close her eyes, imagining that it was Link doing this to her as she breathed easily, her free hand reaching down to play with her pussy so that it would be even more enjoyable then if it had been anyone other than her imaginary Link kindly rubbing his cock between her ass cheeks like this.
that man

Postby devilbird » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:30 pm

Your servant does nothing to take advantage of your now exposed pussy. Unlike Malon, who seemed determined to tease and humiliate you, Skullink here is completely subservient to your wishes. Nice for a master/servant dynamic, but not doing much for your fantasy of your hero. Instead, it's more like you've gained a sex toy with a pulse.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:30 am

Having a sex toy with a pulse was not something that Cia found to be on the unpleasant side of things, her thinking about all of this with a sort of calm air about her now, even smiling as she imagined that Link was the one who was actually controlling himself like this. She even started to imagine that Link was getting more on the furious side of things, disobeying her by thrusting his wonderful cock into her pussy, something that Cia even began to talk about out loud without even realizing that she was actually talking about it. It wasn't like anything bad could happen from commanding someone to thrust their cock inside of her pussy harder, especially given how good she felt just from the small things she was already doing.
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games