The Dark Guardian [That Man]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: The Dark Guardian [That Man]

Postby devilbird » Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:19 am

The girl gave you a moment to rest before she raised her head. Her face is now soaked, and sporting a sheepish grin. She licked her lips and gently teased your already tender pussy with her thumb. It seems she has won this battle, but would be more than happy to give you as many second chances as you desired. In the mean time, she had her fun. After a brief rest, you could then move onto your next target. You have this lunatic's support.
devilbird

Postby that man » Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:41 pm

Resting for the amount of time that Cia felt it would be proper for her to do so, not even giving the peasant any time to dress herself as she pulled her own clothing on quickly, keeping a close eye on her so that she knew that she understood that she wasn't the one who was in control of Cia...even if she had been the one who had won last time.

"We will be leaving now," Cia ordered, leaning in close enough so that she would feel Cia's power. "We are going to go find the green haired girl, as I am sure that I know exactly which of the woods she is in now. There won't even be a problem for us to take care of her, considering how small and weak she actually should be compared to us."
that man

Postby devilbird » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:24 am

"Small and weak?" your new minion asked, still thinking that the two of you are looking for additional lovers. Still, she stepped forward to help you get dressed. You eye her cautiously, but she doesn't do anything more than assist you, with the exception of a small kiss on the cheek once you are fully clothed. She offers to prepare some horses for you for the journey.
devilbird

Postby that man » Fri Feb 17, 2017 7:44 pm

"Well we might as well deal with her first, since she is something that will be an easy addition to our family," Cia explained, letting out a breath that she didn't even realize what was being held in when she was done being dressed by the peasant like this, her body still shivering a little when she did feel the peasant finish touching her. "As for getting the horses ready, then get them ready for the both of us. It will be the best if we get there as quick as possible, and we should be able to use the horses on the girl when we do get there."
that man

Postby devilbird » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:22 pm

She does as you ask and leaves to prepare the horses. After a short while she returns and says they are ready for you at any time. In addition she has prepared some food and supplies for the travel. Outside are a two of her finest horses, or so she says. They see the two of you approach and quickly become erect. However, they don't try anything on either of you without the approval of the farm girl. Her control over these beasts is actually quite frightening considering what is willing to do with them. The girl comes forward and asking is you need any aid mounting the horse. With your mind in the gutter, it's easy to take what she said suggestively, but her expression implies that she meant it earnestly. She's at least taking her job seriously.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sat Feb 25, 2017 10:47 pm

While the mentioning of mounting did bring a moment of wincing to her, Cia did realize it was just the peasant girl trying to actually be helpful for her, letting out a calm breath while looking at the horse. True, it did have a rather large cock right now, but that was something she could deal with while riding the horse, looking at the girl while strutting towards the horse.

"Don't worry, this is will be a simple trip," Cia replied, using the peasant to get onto her horse since it would be more than enough to cement that she was the one in power now, even looking down at the girl to make sure she understood what exactly it was they would do.
that man

Postby devilbird » Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:20 am

You are unsure if the girl even understood the meaning of what you just did, as social intricacies are probably above her. Still, she seems willing to follow you to the lost woods. Her only concern is the animals she would be leaving behind. Bandits attacked often enough for her to be concerned. While you didn't particularly care about the lives of these filthy beasts that defiled you, it would also be a waste of food and potential war horses if you just let them be taken. Furthermore, it might hurt your follower's loyalty. Still, it would be hard to heard all of them in your travels.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sat Mar 04, 2017 4:51 pm

"If there is no way for your horses to defend themselves while we are away, and if they do listen to you without any problems, then I think that it should be possible for us to actually go out with them on our mission without that many problems," Cia told the peasant girl, looking around with a concerned air at the other horses. "Of course, that is unless you don't want to do the alternative of not actually come with me on my mission then and keeping an eye on your horses. I would still need at least this one, but it would mean you could keep an eye on your stable."
that man

Postby devilbird » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:59 pm

The girl was torn between her two options. She didn't want to miss out on finding a new lover, but she also didn't want to put her animals at risk by leaving them behind. Apparently she has had people raided the ranch before. Taking them all with wouldn't be wise as well. It would be hard to keep track of everyone in the lost woods, and if one of the animals were separated then they would likely never be seen again. Given the choice, she would rather stay and keep her animals safe. She wished you luck and warned you to take care in the woods.
devilbird

Postby that man » Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:31 pm

"Do you honestly think I am going to need something as simply as luck to be successful?" Cia huffed, returning to her earlier confident smile while rubbing the Peasant Girl's head, knowing that it would be more than enough to permanently cement any control over her already, even leaning in with, "and if any bandits do come, feel free to capture them for me so I can make sure to break them in as company for your horses, if I deem that they are worthy of having such an honor bestowed upon them by me. Until then, just make sure this place is ready for when I return, as I will definitely be bringing a guest back with me."
that man

Postby devilbird » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:20 pm

The girl nodded enthusiastically, and a chill went down your spine when you gazed upon her lusty face. Who know's what kind of monster your permission may have just unleashed. Fortunately, you won't be here for awhile. With everything ready, you are now able to set out for the Lost Woods. Malon gives you a warning as you depart, however. Be careful. If you get lost, you may never be able to find your way back.
devilbird

Postby that man » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:54 pm

"Just make sure you are good while I'm gone," Cia told the peasant girl, heading off towards the woods so that she could actually get in there in time, especially since she knew that it wasn't actually going to take that long for her to actually get the girl out of the woods soon enough, her riding forth with the horse soon enough so that she would actually be able to get that rival out of her way, especially since there was no way that something as simple as he would actually be on the easy side of things now, although she did keep a close eye on the horse to make sure that she didn't hurt it too much to keep the Peasant Girl on her side.
that man

Postby devilbird » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:13 pm

It takes you about a day's travel to reach the edge of the forest. There is a sign saying "Kokiri Forest" that points toward a dirt path. As you recall, the lost woods lays at the edge of the Kokiri tribe's village. At least this path will make it easier to get closer. The trail winds on for awhile before you finally see a large decorated stump with a door. No doubt one of the hovels that the fairies live in. You would make fun, but are reminded that your beloved used to live in one of these trees. Still, that means you are getting close.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sat Apr 01, 2017 6:52 pm

"It is great that Link no longer has to live in such a simple place like these," Cia huffed to herself, being glad that she was able to get into the forest without any troubles on her end, although she was looking at the whole house for a long moment, trying to remember if this was the one that Saria was from, or if it was simply one that just so happened to look like it, her summoning an orb that had where she lived in to make sure that she actually got the place down properly. "Oh well, it isn't like this place isn't going to be ruled by me and Link without any problems."
that man

Postby devilbird » Fri Apr 07, 2017 4:17 am

Your orb guides you to your target's home. However, it seems like no one has actually lived there in some time. When you enter her particular tree, webs and dust coat the dark room. The liveliness of the rest of the forest seems to be lost here. The only thing that fills the otherwise dead silence was a strange clicking sound that came from the back of the room. It echoed through the room like a pebble dropping in an empty valley. You can see something small moving behind a shelf towards the back.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:49 pm

Finding that the room was abandoned like this did make Cia sigh, wondering how it was that she thought she could hide from Cia just by not being in the place she clearly had lived for countless years of her life. Still, it would definitely be worth some sort of look around to find a clue as to where she was hiding out, Cia's efforts being rewarded when she caught that blur of motion.

"Come out now, and I will make this easy for you," Cia ordered the movement, her staff held at the ready to prove she was serious.
that man

Postby devilbird » Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:35 am

The creature doesn't really leave it's hiding spot at first, but eventually it follows your orders. Presumably out of fear. The lack of light makes it difficult to make out until it gets close enough. It appears to be a skultula. Funny, you were sure that the hero should have wiped them all out by this point in the time line. However, it appears one has escaped its fate, and has been hiding in the sage's house for some time. Long enough, that you are certain she hasn't stepped foot in here in months.
devilbird

Postby that man » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:06 pm

Seeing the conditions that the skulltula was living in, Cia frowned slightly wondering how exactly it was that there was something like this living here is that Sage was supposed to be here...the only option being that she had been hiding somewhere else right now, or had moved away. Without hesitation, Cia tried to turn the skulltula back into its human form, or whatever form it had before, so that she could order it around, maybe figure out if it had some sort of idea as to where that Sage was now, calmly looking at it while she planned her next move.
that man

Postby devilbird » Wed May 03, 2017 5:09 pm

While true that there was a family cursed within this time period, this one is neither a cursed person nor a gold skulltula. It is one that could likely be found in the wild. Your magics don't really affect it's physical form, but it does seem to act a bit strangely after you cast your spell. Rather then behaving like a normal skulltula, it starts shifting around like it is studying you. You may have made this creature smarter. That could be a great boon to you, keeping it as a pet. Skulltula's are monsters created from Ganon's dark magic, so you should have an affinity with it. Maybe try giving it a command?
devilbird

Postby that man » Thu May 04, 2017 4:37 pm

"So, you haven been living here for a long time, haven't you?" Cia nodded at the creature, being glad that it was close enough to Ganon's powers that she could control it, though it not having a human form would make things harder for getting it to move around calmly, although she did smile lightly when she leaned down to give the thing a closer look. "So then, can you tell me how long you have been living here, and for how long you have been undisturbed in this place? After all, I am looking for the owner of this home, and I know that you would probably love to guarantee that there is no way they are going to come back to disturb you, correct?"
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games