The Dark Guardian [That Man]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

The Dark Guardian [That Man]

Postby devilbird » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:04 pm

Name:Cia
Appearance: Image
Bio: after separating herself from Lana, Cia is finally able to pursue her goals without restraint. For now, her goal is to have Link love her, getting above all her other potential rivals.

You stand at the Gate of Souls, the light pushed from your heart. You no longer care about protecting the Triforce. Instead, you are free to make the heart of the Hero of Time yours. You use your magic to watch him, knowing that he will soon belong to you. But your magic also shows another, one that would stand in your way. The barer of the Triforce of Wisdom shared your hero's fate, and you could see that the two of them were intertwined. If nothing was done then she would steal him away from you, again and again with each incarnation. You had to rid of her if you wanted Link's heart for yourself.
devilbird

Re: The Dark Guardian [That Man]

Postby that man » Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:58 pm

"You will be with me, Link," Cia panted, getting herself to pant slightly as the spell's side effects finally began to wear off, allowing her to stand up straight while looking at Link, feeling the love swirl around her body almost completely unbridled, her almost moaning while thinking of the best way she could get herself in the place she was occupying...or any of the seemingly dozens of other girls that link seemed to have through all of the time periods.
that man

Postby devilbird » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:03 pm

It was hard not to get hot just thinking about him, but you couldn't let yourself get distracted here. With the power of the Gate of Souls, it was possible to change time itself. Maybe you could actually take their places? Before Link met any of the girls in his life, he had no idea what any of them looked like. Hells, you could even use your magic to look like them as you took their places. All you would need to do is get rid of the real versions so he wouldn't catch on.
devilbird

Postby that man » Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:01 pm

While Cia could have just made herself look like them, or remove their existence completely, it just wouldn't be the same as actually going in to make Link love her. Of course, she would have to take care of those pesky people that were trying to steal him away...but which one to start with first?
that man

Postby devilbird » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:53 am

The princess herself may be too difficult to deal with just yet. Maybe one of the others? The girl at the ranch shouldn't be too difficult for a mighty sorceress such as yourself, should she? Or maybe that bug girl instead. After all, what could bugs do?
devilbird

Postby that man » Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:23 pm

"I think I'll take care of the girl at the ranch and the tiny, insignificant bug girl," Cia licked her lips, getting herself ready to deal with the both of them, since it didn't seem like it would take more than a couple of moments, laughing slightly to herself when she thought of all the things that her and Link could do once all of these pesky girls were gone.
that man

Postby devilbird » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:18 pm

You open the gate make a quick choice of either Lon Lon Ranch or Hyrule before stepping through. You were now there, ready to start ridding yourself of all these pesky love interests.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:48 pm

"To that silly ranch," Cia decided, knowing that there would be less people around there, which would give her even more time to actually figure out what exactly the best way to deal with these pesky threats were, even licking her lips slightly as she touched down around the Ranch, looking around to get a better sense of what the place was like now.
that man

Postby devilbird » Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:59 am

The ranch itself is peaceful and serene. Cows, chickens and a few horses littered the pasture. You could see a house to your left, and the barn and stables up ahead. The girl herself didn't seem to be around the fields, so she may be inside one of those.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:14 am

Why Link would ever want to be with such a common woman in a place like this, Cia wouldn't understand, especially since she could offer him so much more than this without even trying. She didn't see the girl around the animals, so she would have to check one of the other places first, getting angry at the horse that was in her way and attempting to move it by slapping it away.
that man

Postby devilbird » Sun Aug 14, 2016 3:25 am

The horse didn't like that at all, and before you could react you ended up taking a hoof to the chest as he sent you flying with a kick. It hurt like hell, but fortunately you were well padded enough that you didn't break a rib. You land face first in the dirt with your dress flipped over your head. You had a seductive thong that you intended to use to seduce Link, but now anyone in the world could walk by and see it. And just like that, your world was pain and humiliation.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:15 am

"You will pay for this horse!" Cia shouted, attempting to stand up straight after getting out of the dirt, swooning slightly from side to side as she wasn't able to fully get her balance. "Once I'm done with you, I'm going to take care of that pesky little ranch girl too. Perhaps I'll even be nice enough to let you two spend some time together before your terminal ends."
that man

Postby devilbird » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:42 am

You threaten the horse from your uneasy stance, but the horse just ignores you. It simply walks away, leaving your pride as hurt as your body. You are about to stagger after it, but are distracted when you see a cuccoo by your foot. It nuzzles your leg for some god forsaken reason. You have no time for this beast as you have revenge to get to.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:57 am

"Away from me, foolish bird, I don't need your pity," Cia cursed, pushing the bird away with her foot as she began to stride towards the house once more, hating the fact that her heels kept getting stuck in the Ranch's filthy dirt with ever step that she took, making her want to burn down the entirety of the ranch as a punishment for wasting so much of her time.
that man

Postby devilbird » Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:57 pm

You trip and stumble as you make your way to the house, the earth not doing anything to accommodate your grand presence. This vile waste of land would surely be the first to burn when you took control of Hyrule, with your hero by your side. But you persevered as you made your way to the building. Surely the girl would be there, as you couldn't imagine anyone wanting to spend more time with these pesky creatures than possible, and you would make her suffer for daring to love the same man as you. The trek is slow, but you manage to make it about half way before one of your heels just break. Caught off guard, you collapse to the ground, with no one to sympathize but the damned chicken that kept following you.
devilbird

Postby that man » Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:18 pm

"I will burn all of you for doing this to me," Cia grumbled, kicking the bird away from her as she attempted to use her magic to fix the heel on her shoe, knowing that it would be best for her to have this fixed before she actually went out to teach that Ranch Girl a lesson, if only because it would be undignified of her to do so without something like that. "There is no way that I will fail at my mission, especially because of something as simple as dirt and birds."
that man

Postby devilbird » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:36 pm

You knew not what wrath your kick would bring down upon you. You sent the cuccoo flying, and soon the sky darkened with his companions. These angry birds descended on you like locusts. Soon you were caught up in a storm of fluffy death, running as best you could on a broken heel to the house. The scratched and pecked at you, tearing your clothes apart until all you wore was tattered ribbons. They chased you with the fury of one thousand razor sharp pillows until you finally reached the safety of the house. Fortunately, the door was unlocked and you were able to seek shelter from inside. There, a young woman with red hair stared at your mostly naked form.
devilbird

Postby that man » Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:49 pm

"H-how dare those birds defy me in such a way," Cia panted, actually falling to the ground on her knees, attempting to pull together whatever scraps of clothing that she had for some extra cover, using some of her magic in an attempt to fix it before noticing that there was someone else here, looking up at the woman with the red hair for a couple of moments.

"How important you must think yourself to be, woman," Cia panted, attempting to stand up straight despite the state that her clothing was in right now. "You must think that those animals of yours were a threat to me, but have no fear, I will make all of you suffer endlessly for your insolence!"
that man

Postby devilbird » Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:51 pm

She blinked at you, confused. Maybe this country bumpkin didn't quite realize your magnificence. Looking at her, she looks like a pretty, young woman. She doesn't seem that smart, but she's probably a hard worker. A trait that will serve her well when you make her your slave. She gets up and moves to you, concern showing on her face.

"I'm not quite sure what you're talking about," she says, proving you right in at least one regard, "But are you saying you're naked because of my animals? My goodness, are you alright? Do you need something to drink?"

This idiot obviously doesn't realize the threat you are to her. But this could work to your benefit. You could take advantage of her kindness for now, then turn on her when you are ready. That would also give you a chance to size up your enemy before you destroy her. Or you could simply smite her now.
devilbird

Postby that man » Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:39 pm

Even though Cia did want to simply smite the girl right now, she didn't want to do so with her body displayed as such, especially since she could actually learn about the other things that the girl had to offer, maybe even wasting some of her resources first to make sure that everything would work out better for her, a smile taking over her entire face.

"Of course, I will accept your aid with all of the things that your animals have done to me," Cia replied while managing to stand up perfectly straight, looking at the girl to try and remember some of the other weaknesses this girl had that she could take advantage of, even if it was just threatening the other animals for a little while.
that man

Next

Return to Private Games