Holthorne: Illya Jones

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Holthorne: Illya Jones

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:32 pm

Mistress shivered from the arousal coursing through her body, and she licked his dick. "Your rigth miss it is so delicious" She moaned out, as her pussy wettened.

"Oh my damn today must be my lucky day" The Man mused.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:25 am

"If you get off of the train in the same place we are, then I am sure we both can make you feel like this moment is going to be one of the least lucky ones when we can actually go to work with you," Illya teased, her reaching closer to deep throat the whole cock down, even bringing it down into her whole body before playing with his balls a little bit, looking up into his eyes to see what his reaction was.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:36 pm

Mistress pouted at your actions, and then she began licking at his balls. Causing him to shudder, but he was enjoying himself, as he moaned reaching his hands to run through your hair.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:47 am

Having him touch her head like this was something that Illya really enjoyed, her giggling slightly while finally getting into the right groove of fucking his cock with her throat, her loving how well all of this would actually turn out. She did also reach over to play with Mistress's pussy too, just so she would let out the kinds of moans that would make him enjoy this even more.
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:26 pm

The man's body continued to shake with pleasure, at the lovely treatment he was receiving. And Mistress bucked her hips against your hand, allowing you deeper access to her pussy. She also licked him faster, and longer, and soon the boy ejaculated a high amount of vlume deep down in your throat, so much in fact, you would probably have a hard time swallowing all of it. Though you could share with Mistress.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:37 pm

"Oh Mistress!" Illya smiled, giving him a couple of other thrusts while waking sure that Mistress was having an incredibly amount of pleasure as well, her taking a couple of moments to moan before she too felt like she was going to have an orgasm just from watching the two of them, not wasting any time before she had any time to really want think about anything else.
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:31 am

Mistress moaned like a whore with you, as the boy continued to release an astounding amount of semen. It was practically covering both of you, and Mistress giggled.

"Sorry about that" She said with a purr.
Syndos

Postby that man » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:46 pm

"What is there to be sorry about?" Illya teased, not loosing any time before she began to lick some of the cum off of Mistress's face, wanting to see how horny she was able to make her, while also loving all of the semen that was actually on her face. "If anything, I think that we are going to have a really good meal now, especially since he has provided us with a lot of seed."
that man

Postby Syndos » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:52 am

Mistress was biting her lip as her juices leaked down her thighs. "Ma'am aren't you worried someone will find us?" She asked in a cute moan, that was more coy. Showing she really didn't care at his point, as her knees were practically shaking with delight. She would probably jump Illya at some point, if Illya kept provoking her.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:37 am

"So what if they find us, it's not like they are going to do anything to us that we wouldn't already enjoy," Illya gave Mistress a wonderful hug, making sure that she would get that they were going to have a lot of fun when they ended up in the hotel she was staying in...which was something that she was going to have to double check when she got off the train.
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Jan 23, 2017 11:59 pm

Illya was then jumped by Mistress as she had a lusty look in her eyes, meanwhile the announcement spoke up. "The Train will arrive at its destination in ten minutes" Mistress however didn't seem to care as she began nibbling on your breasts, and her hands were roaming Illya's body.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Jan 24, 2017 6:28 pm

"Ah but Mistress, we need to wait a little bit," Illya sighed, making sure to give her a couple of kisses on her head, using it as a distraction so she could level off some of her lust to calm her down. "Please have your fun for now, but you also must be ready to leave soon."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:31 am

Mistress whined cutely a little bit, but she understood, and so she licked you very quickly. And then once she orgasmed, she got off of you. And went to go get dressed, meanwhile the bellboy continued to sleep. Then the door opened, and it wasn't a random passenger, or some other bellboy. It was Illya's handler, or associate. Her name was Theresa she was shorter than Illya, and had dark blue hair, and one eye patch.

"Are you done with your fun yet, we are here now" Theresa then rolled her one eye seeing Mistress, and then shook her head walking out of the door. Theresa wasn't exactly a nice person, and had some attitude, but never really hurt anyone. And she was loyal to Holthorne, having even known the Original Alucard Holthorne.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:59 pm

"Aw, I thought you of all people would want to have a lot of fun," Illya smiled, snapping her fingers so that Mistress would kneel on the ground without any problems, looking at her handler without all that much enthusiasm, mostly because she had still somehow not had sex with her despite the amount of time that they had spent together. "Why don't you try it some time? I mean, just look at how much fun she is having now, and I didn't even really have to do all that much too her...okay, I had to do some things, but I don't have to do anything to you to have lots of fun."
that man

Postby Syndos » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:23 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(In case you were wondering what she looked like)

Mistress purred as she kneeled on the ground, and your handler stood by the doorway keeping an eye out for any witnesses that might drop by. "Unlike you Illya I know we are on a mission, I don't mind you having fun. But believe or not we still have a demon on the loose, not to mention supposedly this demon is after His body" Theresa said referring to the body of Alucard Holthorne, long since passed away.
Syndos

Postby Syndos » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:24 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

(In case you were wondering what she looked like)

Mistress purred as she kneeled on the ground, and your handler stood by the doorway keeping an eye out for any witnesses that might drop by. "Unlike you Illya I know we are on a mission, I don't mind you having fun. But believe or not we still have a demon on the loose, not to mention supposedly this demon is after His body" Theresa said referring to the body of Alucard Holthorne, long since passed away.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:01 pm

"Well, it's not like they can succeed," Illya smiled, pulling her clothing up tightly while snapping, knowing that Mistress's clothing would be able to get back to a calm enough level, keeping a close eye on her while making sure that everything was on a calm enough level. "Well, I'm sure that everything will turn out well enough, so come on and we can have lots of fun."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:52 pm

Theresa almost cracked a smile at your words, but continued to wait impatiently even as Mistress put on her clothing, and then she followed you around like a little puppy. Theresa then walked through the train, and looked out to see the town. "I heard this is where Alucard's journey first truly began, and he got his first Lover you know" Theresa decided to make some small talk with You.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Feb 06, 2017 7:07 pm

"I know, I've made love with him many times," Illya smiled, loving to tease Theresa as she had some very good ideas as to what the first person who had made love to him was, her still heading out while snapping for Mistress to follow her, there being something calm about her when she did pass Theresa by. "So, do you think that we are going to have a lot of fun when we are here, or is it all just work?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:40 pm

"Eh who knows, besides knowing you. You probably will figure out someway to have fun" Theresa said with a yawn, as the train stopped moving.
Syndos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games