Holthorne: Illya Jones

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Holthorne: Illya Jones

Postby Syndos » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:56 pm

The Girl blushed, and then she gasped when Illya began kissing her pussy lips. And she got wet easily, and she moaned. "That is wonderful keep doing that" She stuttered out, while petting Illya on the head, and then she reached down to begin massaging Ilya's breasts.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:13 am

"Of course it is going to be a wonderful experience for you, Your Majesty," Illya continued on with what she was doing, humming a little bit while giving her pussy a couple more licks just to send her over the edge before she had another orgasm, knowing that it would not take all that much time. "Your Majesty, please just let your wonderful servant know how things are going for you."
that man

Postby Syndos » Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:49 pm

Majesty blushed at Illya's expert skill, and true to form, she did in fact have an orgasm. And Majesty panted for a bit, before looking at Illya. "Can I eat you out now?" She asked in a very adorable voice.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:53 am

"You can eat me out any time you would like to, Your Majesty," Illya bowed while leaning back on the table, revealing that she hadn't even bothered with wearing panties today while pushing some of her own magic onto her pussy so that the girl would fall in love with her the moment that her lips made contact with her lower body. "Please, enjoy this humble servant's meal, Your Majesty."
that man

Postby Syndos » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:00 pm

Majesty panted, and she blushed seeing Illya's fine pussy. She got down on her knees, and then leaned in to look at it. She then reached a finger in, and began playing with Illya's pussy. Using most of her fingers, until Ilya got wet, and then she tasted Ilya's girl cum. It tasted sweet, she then gave a long hard lick to Ilya's pussy.

"You taste so good~" Majesty said with a lusty moan, clearly under Ilya's magic.
Syndos

Postby that man » Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:31 pm

"This humble servant is glad that it can be of such enjoyment to you, Your Majesty," Illya blushed in servitude, holding onto the girls head so that she could both enjoy the girl kissing her deeper and so she could help solidify some of the magic inside of the girls head, wondering slightly if she was going to turn out like her when this was all done, or just as a girl that was in love with her."
that man

Postby Syndos » Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:56 pm

The girl panted as she continued eating Illya out, her tongue hitting Illya's g-spot. The girl wasn't even able to speak at this point in time as she was focused on Eating Illya out. With surprisingly a lot of skill.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:59 am

"This Humble Servant is asking for permission from Your Majesty to cum!" Illya moaned when she felt her own orgasm building up, being genuinely surprised when the girl actually proved to be rather good at providing pleasure to her, something Illya hoped that they could have lots of fun after this too, especially with the amount of magic entering into her head.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:22 pm

"I give you permission!" The girl moaned out as she was close to orgasming as well. Good good she was in love wih Illya at this point, and she felt really funny for some reason. Like she was changing into something else.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:25 am

Adding on some extra theatrics to make her feel better, Illya let out a powerful scream while holding down on the girl's head, her own juices gushing out a moment later into her waiting mouth, knowing full well that the effects of her magic would pretty much be permanent when she did the obvious thing and licked some of them up.
that man

Postby Syndos » Tue Sep 20, 2016 11:38 pm

The girl moaned as she orgasmed upon drinking up Illya's juices. "I feel so hot" She moaned out loud, as her skin tone began changing to a light pink, and she grew cute little black nubs on her forehead, and moaned even more as she grew a tail with a cute spade tip.

Then she gasped as she heard the whistling of the train indicating that the train had reached its destination.
Syndos

Postby that man » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:10 am

"Turn to a human form and come to the hotel I am staying at, so we can have more fun together, Your Majesty," Illya ordered, knowing that the girl wouldn't be able to resist her after all of the magic that her body had gone through, even smiling lightly when she heard the whistle of the train. "We are going to do a lot of holy work together, and I'm sure we can give you a much better succubus form."
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:04 pm

"How do I do that? Turn Human Miss?" The girl asked you in a cute moan, she still wasn't used to her new body. But she tried to change for your orders.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:39 am

"Oh right, you won't know how to do that right away," Illya giggled, giving the girl another kiss on her lips while lending her enough of her magic that she could subconsciously project an illusion to make her look human, though that means that Illya would need to have a rather large meal with milk, or semen, in it tonight. "Now come along with me, and I will make sure you get a proper introduction when we get to the hotel."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:24 pm

"Yes Miss" The girl moaned as she turned back to her human form. And then she got up as the door opened to reveal a serving boy, he blushed seeing the two of you. And then apologised, closing the door. So you both could have time to dress.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:32 am

"Oh come now, why are you being so mean to him?" Illya smiled, opening the door once more to pull the serving boy in, humming a little bit to him while looking back at her new girl. "We were about to get dressed, and need someone to watch us to make sure that everything is going to turn out well, mainly because we need to know how good we look."
that man

Postby Syndos » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:25 pm

"But I wasn't being mean was I?" The Girl known as Mistress asked confused, even as you pulled in the confused boy. He gulped looking at both of you, but he nodded complying with your request. Even as he had an obivious erection, and Mistress looked at you with a question in her eyes.
Syndos

Postby that man » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:51 am

"You were telling a potential guest to leave before he even had a chance to introduce himself," Illya hummed, looking at the bulge in the boy's pants before she knelled on the ground, not even saying anything before opening his pants up and pulling out his cock. "But don't worry, I will apologize to our guest for you, though you are free to join in should he desire."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:00 pm

"But I didn't tell him to leave"" Mistress pouted to you, but then she started to drool when she saw the boys cock. And the boy he moaned as you took out your cock.

"Uh well I wouldn't mind" He stammered out, and Mistress scooted closer to both of you.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:08 am

"Here, we can just settle it by the both of us giving him the best blowjob he'll ever have," Illya giggled, licking the cock some more while pulling Mistress down, making sure that the both of their mouths would be able to lick his cock without any difficulties on their side. "You know, your cock tastes really good. Heck, it's one of the best I've ever tasted."
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games