Holthorne: Illya Jones

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Holthorne: Illya Jones

Postby Syndos » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:13 am

Name: Illya Joans (Germana Dunilla)
Race: Succubus
Gander: Female
Affiliation: The Church of Holthorne
Appearance:
"Human"
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Succubus

Bio: Germana Dunilla, who has taken on the extra name of Illya Joans so that she would be able to better mingle with the other creatures of the world, always having to hide her personality from the stupid inquisition and other such people. After wandering and hiding for hundreds of years, Illya managed to meet Holthorne, instantly falling in love with his ideas and giving herself and her powers to him entirely. Now, in an attempt to make everyone like this religion of black sheep, and also the worldwide reign of free love, Illya goes around trying to "convert" as many people to the Church as possible.
Kinks: Group sex, bondage, Bukkake, cum, creampies, and yuri
Turn Offs: Vore, death, blood, tattoos, piercings, vomit, piss, and scat

Not fixed yet:
Abilities: While in succubus form, Illya is capable of seducing anyone who sees her, or looks directly into her eyes. This ability is increased even more if she kissed that person, and she will be able to temporarily control them out of her
Equipment: cellphone, aphrodisiac spray, drugs that she can slip into drinks, knockout drugs, and a tazer.
Stats:2
WIL: 2
INT: 2
STM: 2
CON: 2
CHR:5

You were currently on a train, headed to the big city. Things seemed to be heated in empire city at the moment, several radical movement groups were trying to start riots. And then the churches of course.
Syndos

Re: Holthorne: Illya Jones

Postby that man » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:44 am

Blowing some bubbles into her drink, Illya, working under the name of Germana for the world right now, she watched the world pass by her on the train, not even being sure if she really had made the right choice, attempting to remember the choices that Holthorne had laid out for her in the city...blushing when she remembered just what he was like before, thinking fondling on any of his commands.
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:21 pm

So flashback with Holthorne himself at some point??

There was soon a coughing noise, as a waiter on the train tried to get her attention. He was a cute little thing, and he seemed to be blushing while staring at her. He held up a menu. "Uh Miss would you like anything to eat or drink?" He asked stuttering a bit.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:41 am

"Hmm, now would I want to have something to eat?" Illya smiled, taking the menu from the waiter, looking it over for a couple moments before leaning in closer to the waiter, making sure that he had a good look at her breasts as she asked, "so, which of these meals do you think is the best? I'm new to this train line, so I honestly trust your instincts even more than I do my own for these type of things."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:45 pm

The waiter blushed as he looked at her cleavage, and he fiddled with his collar. It seemed she was having quite the effect on waiter. "Well Miss uh- well, I would suggest since its morning uh uh well one of the breakfast selections, possibly the omelette selection" The Waiter said, and he was definetely attracted to Illya, and would probably need a push.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:46 pm

"Excellent, bring me two of them," Illya smiled, giving the waiter a wink so that his cock would get hard out of just the idea that she would want to sleep with him, mainly because she was more or less going to sleep with him before the day was out if she had her way, leaning back into her bed slightly as she took in a deep breath for a couple of seconds to make sure that she could attempt to remember what else it was that she was supposed to be doing here.
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:29 am

The waiter gulped at her wink, and true to form his cock did get hard. And he blushed fiercly. "Of course Miss right away miss" He then ran off tripping a bit, and then after he got back up. He then went to go get the drinks.

As for what Illya was doing. Well the current head of the Holthorne Church, aka Holthornes many greats grandaughter. Had heard of some unsettling rumors of a war brewing. And had sent Illya to take care of these rumors.
Syndos

Postby that man » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:44 am

Remembering why exactly she was there got Illya into a bit of a warm smile, her actually leaning back a little bit in her seat in joy of having a task like this, mostly because she couldn't shake the image she always had of Holthorne, but also because of the image of the granddaughter lying helplessly in bed as a reward for her hard work. Of course, she would still have to help out with the other people in this town as best she could, starting with that cute little boy. Well, he wouldn't be a boy for that much longer if all things went well, unless she turned out to be a she, which would be more fun either way.
that man

Postby Syndos » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:05 pm

Meanwhile in the town things were transpiring. A shadowed figure was talking to another figure cloaked in darkness. "I want this town drowned in blood and semen come nightfall understood" The figure said in a dark voice. And the other figure nodded.

The boy soon came back with her breakfast. And he smiled while waiting for you to try out the food. Allowing you to have a better look at the feminine boy.

Syndos

Postby that man » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:32 pm

Staring at the boy, Illya ate some of the food, admiring the boy more than the food, her tracing some of it across her tongue so that he could see what he was doing, her smiling the whole time. She made sure that to use some of her magic to make sure the door closed and locked behind the boy, her scooting to the side while indicating to the spare plate of food.

"Do you mind keeping me some company?" Illya teased, seductively petting the seat next to her so that he knew that he could sit down. "I'm sorry, but I'm not good with eating or sleeping alone, so this is really going to be the best thing for me. I'll even make sure that you get a really nice tip out of it all."
that man

Postby Syndos » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:11 pm

The boy gulped, and fiddled with their bow tie "Well you are the customer" He stated, and then with a bit of a nervous nature in his step. He walked over to the spot you patted, and then sat down next to you. And he had a large blush on his face.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:49 pm

"I suppose you are right on that account," Illya hummed, reaching forward to grab the boy's bow, yanking it off of him before tying it around her neck, a satisfied grin on her face when she came back with, "There. Now I'm the one whose supposed to be serving you. Of course, I can always go more in depth than this, since I have several outfits I could wear, but for now...well, which kind of server would you ike me to dress as for you then?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:44 am

The boy let out a cute gasp as you tied his bow tie around your neck, and even blushed crimson at your seductions. However he seemed to be really nervous for some reason. And then he spoke up. "Mame your sweet, but I am a girl" She said thinking you would hate her now, and she even seemed close to tears.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:57 pm

"You say that like it is a bad thing," Illya smiled, her plans not really changing that much as she stood up, pulling down the suitcase she had filled with servants clothing and opening it up on the table so that the girl could see it. "Tell you what. Since you are so used to taking orders, then I will dress up like any of these servants, and you can tell me exactly how you want me to service you, Mistress."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:51 pm

The girl seemed to gasp, and then she smiled. "Well uh I suppose that I can play along mame" She then looked through the clothing. And she seemed to hum, as she tried to choose something. She then picked out a neko outfit.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:44 pm

"What a cute little outfit!" Illya giggled, turning it over in her hands in front of the girl before laying it down on the table, stripping off her clothing with almost no disregard for how embarrassing this could be, even making sure to go the extra mile to show off her assets while doing so, humming the whole time as she enjoyed every last moment of what she was doing. "So Mistress, is there something else that you want me to call you?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:49 am

"Uh well uh" The girl seemed to blush uncertain what to do. She had never been in this situation. "Maybe your majesty?" She said pressing her fingers together. And then she looked at your nice body, and blushed. "Also could you please strip my clothes" She said in a quiet tone.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:48 am

"Of course, Your Majesty," Illya bowed before the girl, smiling as she crawled up to her seductively, making sure to remove each and every single last button in the most seductive way she could manage, always making sure not to over play it so that it would always feel genuine to the girl. "Oh Your Majesty, your skin is so smooth and so clean, how do you manage that?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:44 am

The girl blushed, but a part of her started to get more confident. And she giggled at Illya, and she reached out for the cat ears. And petted Illya in between, and she smiled. "Usually I get a nice healthy meal, in fact I know one way" and feeling bold, the girl spead her legs. It would be clear what she wanted Illya to do.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:08 am

"This servant will serve you as best as possible, Your Majesty," Illya smiled, reaching down to calmly pull the girl's panties down, charging her lips for a couple of moments with some magic before she got closer and kissed the wonderful pussy lips, knowing that her powers would be more than enough to overpower whatever normal defenses she would have had if just pure human.
that man

Next

Return to Private Games