An Idol's Private Joy (Syndos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: An Idol's Private Joy (Syndos)

Postby Syndos » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:06 pm

"Yes you can sleep with me, and don't worry about explaining anything, I will just say your my boyfriend" She yawned as she got in her bed. "And sure after you wake up" She said patting the bed as a signal for Asagi to get in the bed with her.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:15 am

"You're allowed to have a boyfriend?" Asagi managed, his mind looking like it was about to fry before he collapsed on the bed, it looking like Miku being so willing to be his boyfriend like this, Miku getting the feeling that he would actually be rather easy to get to do things for her...although there was still the problem of if some of her fellow singers found out about him too soon.
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:35 pm

"Yes, though it would have to be a secret, I don't like to share after all" She said as she cuddled next to him. "We have at least a hour before you have to leave" She noted to him, while pressing her body closer to his.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:50 am

"I wouldn't mind keeping it a secret, if it meant that I get to see even more of you, Miku!" Asagi smiled, pulling Miku into a big hug that it felt like he was never going to let go if he didn't have any real too, something about this whole hug making it feel more comfortable than it should have been because of that simple thought. "If you are okay with that, Miku."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:32 pm

She smiled somewhat happy with her boyfriend, she would have some good times with him. "I am glad to hear that Asagi" She said with a giggle, and then cuddled with him.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:39 am

Asagi didn't say anything as he seemed to become more or less comfortable with the situation now, even reaching back to hug Miku a little since he seemed to love how this was going to turn out. Of course, she might have a child inside of her with this situation, but she could at least find a decent amount of enjoyment in all of how this turned out.
that man

Postby Syndos » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:33 am

Miku felt really comfy in this moment in time, as she snuggled closer to Asagi. Going off into dreamland. After a few hours, she woke up. Slowly opening her eyes, to look around her surroundings.
Syndos

Previous

Return to Private Games