An Idol's Private Joy (Syndos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

An Idol's Private Joy (Syndos)

Postby that man » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:12 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Miku Hatsune
Appearance: Image
Bio: Big Important Idol.
Kinks: anything not in turn offs
Turn Offs: Scat, Guro.

It had been an incredibly long and frustrating week for Miku. Aside from not being able to talk to any of her friends due to how busy they were, she had just finished giving what was the eighth show this week, the rest of her free time having been taken up by interviews or public signings. Laying on the couch in her dressing room, Miku finally had some time to herself, this being the last show for the week, security wanting her to spend the night in this quasi apartment so that they could get all the fans to clear out. Still, alone time was alone time, so being able to lie down on the couch was a rewarding experience all of its own.
that man

Re: An Idol's Private Joy (Syndos)

Postby Syndos » Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:18 am

She however was also very bored, and after several minutes alone by herself. She then took out a pink dildo from beneath the couch cushions. She then stripped down, and then sighed in join. As she began playing with her pussy, teasing her clit. And massaged her own breasts, and then once her pussy was wet enough. She finally put the dildo in.

Her tongue lolled out, as she began thrusting in, and out. She enjoyed the odd texture, and moaned out loud as the vibrating sensation started. She was soon blind to her surroundings, as she worked that dildo.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:50 am

Putting that wonderful dildo inside of her pussy, Miku found herself rolling around in joy just from how much she had been missing this, all of the stresses from the week melting away slightly, each thrust resulting in one more of those things being forgotten. True, she did get the moment that there was something she was missing going on in the room, but still didn't get her to stop with using her dildo, allowing her to get even closer to an orgasm as she completely continued on with thrusting the dildo inside of her.
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:24 pm

Miku moaned out loud, as she began thrusting that dildo in even harder. Letting her arousal build up, and she played with her clit. And massged her breasts. And she was in the midst of having a fantasy. So blind to her surroundings, a stampede could have ran through the room. And she wouldn't have known it.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:10 am

As Miku felt herself orgasming, she became aware of some sort of flashes when she came down from the pleasure high of her orgasm, her getting the feeling that there was someone else in the room...especially when she looked up and saw that there was someone else in her room right now with a camera pointed at her from the closet, the person freezing up for a second when their eyes met.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:50 pm

Miku yelled out loud as she orgasmed, her juices practically splattering on the couch. And then she was dazed for a bit, but then she was confused as she noticed some flashes. And then she sat up to look at the person holding a camera. Her first thought was that he was cute and attractive. The second thought was that he was taking naked pictures of her. She looked at him.

"How did you get in here? And who are you?" She asked with caution, and didn't focus on covering her privates up, letting him view her naked body.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:54 pm

"I let myself in," the guy smiled, clicking another picture of Miku's private parts that made her realize what exactly she had on display that the guy would be interested in, mainly because it was the only thing that she had on display, mostly because she actually couldn't get away from the guy as he continued to snap more pictures of her body. "Besides that, I'm just sort of interested in seeing why you are like this, especially since I have a pretty powerful internet connection right now that I can use to show these to all of my friends."
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:31 am

"You could do that, but then I would probably just have you arrested. And use a few of my connections to put you in one of the worst jails" She said threatingly as she then tried to cover up her privates. "Besides you didn't answer my question who are you" She said glaring at him.
Syndos

Postby that man » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:55 am

"You could try that, but you would still end up with all of those pictures online, probably in the hands of guys much worse than me," the guy smiled, Miku realizing that he would probably consider himself a dead man at this point, especially since it would still take her people at least an hour to get her, with probably more than that to find where he had posted them, meaning people would probably have her nudes posted everywhere...which she knew would mean more people trying to pull the same stunt as him, or worse. "For now, I'd rather just talk to my favorite Idol."
that man

Postby Syndos » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Miku blinked at that and hummed. "Okay well could you stop taking photos? And if you want to talk" She then patted the couch cushion next to her. Inviting him to sit next to her, after all he was a fan, and she supposed he was attractive in a cute way.
Syndos

Postby that man » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:24 pm

"Alright, but you can't call anyone down then," The guy smiled, happily putting his camera away while sitting on the seat next to Miku, something about the way he had done so making it kind of hard for her to look anywhere else, mostly because of the fact that he had a lot of pictures on him that she needed from him to keep her image safe. "So Miku-chan, is there anything that you want to talk about? I am your biggest fan, so I'm sure that there are a lot of other things we can talk about, like which of the girls you work with you like."
that man

Postby Syndos » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:13 pm

"Well hmm" She then began talking about the other girls, and seemed to relax around him. After all he was a fan not some random creep manager. "What about you? Whats your name, and what do you do?" She asked looking at him with a curious expression on her face. As she scooted closer to him, but to her credit she didn't try to snatch the photos from him.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:51 pm

"Well, it's Asagi," he nodded back to Miku, something about the way he had said his name making it clear he wasn't entirely comfortable with it for some reason, though that was quickly pushed aside when he scooted closer to Miku, actually grabbing one of her hands to give it a quick kiss. "And I'm a professional photographer. Don't worry, even as impromptu as the pictures of you were. I made sure to focus on all of your good angles."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:38 am

Miku noted how he didn't seem to like his name, and she was going to comment on it. When he grabbed her hand and kissed it. Instead of getting mad, she actually giggled, and even blushed a little bit. "All my good angles huh? Not many press photographers are that good" She said scooting closer to him, and then she sat in his lap.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:53 pm

"Well, it's not that hard to do, given that it is you," he smiled, Miku seeming to catch Asagi somewhat off-guard when she sat on his lap, him taking a couple of nervous moments to adjust to wrapping his arms around Miku's laps, making Miku think that it was more of a coincidence of opportunity that had lead to him being in the position to take those pictures from before, though he was still more than eager to hold onto her like this.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:48 pm

Miku giggled as she laid her head against his chest. "You have quite the way with words Asagi, or would you like me to call you something else?" She said with a grin, as she used her free hand to caress his face. And then her hand began trailing down, and began unbuttoning his shirt. And then she lightly began rubbing his crotch.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:48 pm

"No, just Asagi would be wonderful from you," he smiled, stopping when he realized where exactly Miku was holding onto him, blushing for a couple of moments before smiling, reaching forward to grab onto Miku's breasts, slowly at first, but gradually being more firm, humming a little bit before he actually reached forward in an attempt to kiss her.
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:51 am

She smiled, and leaned forward into the kiss. And moaned at his handling of her breasts, as she continued massaging his dick. She even unzipped his pants, and was curious as to how big it could get. And she soon began giving him a handjob, as her tongue danced in his mouth.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:01 am

It didn't seem like Asagi was expecting Miku to be this accepting to having sex like this, him actually letting out a couple of cute moans that Miku wasn't able to stop herself from enjoying. If anything, it seemed like she was the one who was in control now, the thing that made her enjoy this even more being the amount of fun that giving him a handjob seemed to be giving the both of them.
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:38 am

She moaned into the kiss, as she continued to massage his dick. Miku was enjoying this immensely. She then leaned in, stopping the kiss. And whispered into his ear. "Your much better than a dildo" She said with a giggle, and then after seeing she was wet enough. She then breathed shakily, as she impaled herself on his dick. And moaned at his massive dick. "How does it feel Asagi-Kun?" She asked him.
Syndos

Next

Return to Private Games