Unexplored and Well Traveled (devilbird)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Unexplored and Well Traveled (devilbird)

Postby TheUnknown » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:59 pm

The chains adjust about bringing you down closer to the ground and making your head even with the very well hung rod. She slaps it against your face and feels about your mouth with her tip pressing against your cheeks and the back of your mouth. "Anything to say before we make you into a fuck pet?" the well endowed woman ask with a gruff voice. All the hands slowly wandered across your body and at least three other large cocks hung near your face filling the air with a thick musk. If this were one of your scenes you knew your viewers would be on the edge of their seats.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:40 am

I was so horny that it was hard to think. Still, I couldn't help but think how a scene like this would play out in one of those adult films. I've only starred in one so far, not counting that photo shoot with Nolan, so I wasn't that experienced yet. However, I couldn't help but feel like they wanted to "break" me rather than have me be obedient right away. Plus, it could get them to play even rougher if I rile them up a bit. So I summoned my courage and looked her in the eye.

"Do you think you can with that thing? Or is that why there's four of you standing at one hole?" I said, goading her on.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Fri Feb 24, 2017 8:25 pm

The woman grips your neck and grabs your feet using them to rub off her large shaft. You had never understood why some people had such a large foot fetish, but when it came to foreign beings like you anything seemed game to them. The other explorers keep up teasing you. You can see them all around you smacking your ass, groping your chest, and teasing your holes. One of them rubs her rack in your face before smacking it with her veiny rod.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:45 pm

I moved my feet back and forth along her shaft while the tip of her cock kept prodding against my labia. The others played with my helpless body as I dangled before them. I couldn't do much to either resist or participate thanks to these chains, but that didn't mean I should just wait. I give a wiggle as I feel someone play with my ass. A soft pillowy sensation suddenly envelopes me as my face is buried in boobs. I enjoy myself while it lasts, but then she pulls her rack away. Her large cock stands erect and she slaps her rack with it.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:25 pm

One of the explorers grabs your legs and hoist them up onto her shoulders before she buries her face into your crotch. Another one grabs your face and forces herself into your mouth first rubbing against your cheeks slowly and then ramming into your throat. The others take your hands and use them to tease you giving you a brief feeling of their cleavage before making you feel their meaty cocks that have yet to grace your body.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:14 pm

Not one inch of me was touching the ground at this point. What ever part of me that wasn't dangling from chains was propped up by thick poles. My hands got to play with several soft tits before being made to jack off their hard cocks. My legs hugged the head of a woman with a very talented tongue while someone else pinned my feet together for their use. My perverted body loved the feeling of multiple people using it to calm their lust. I tense up as I cum for the first time this trip.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:29 am

The explorer's all seem to hone in on the fact you have cummed and increase the savagery of their assault on you. The explorer at your crotch bites down on your clit and starts to finger both of your holes. Meanwhile, the one in your throat fucks your throat as you imagine your holes will soon be fucked. Hard, rough, and relentless. You can feel her member jerk and twitch before it lets loose a thick blast of cum right down your gullet. She pulls out and smacks your face with her wet cock using your lips to clean it dry. When she pulls back two more come and lay their cocks across your face. Soon you feel more than just fingers prodding at your holes below. You could only imagine what they might do when you came a second time.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:06 pm

My body was more sensitive after pleasure washed over me. My cunt was craving cock, and they just teased me more. However, I am far more greedy than I used to be. Before she could pull away, I managed to capture the woman's cock in my mouth once more for but a moment. I sucked as hard as I could, trying to drain her balls of everything before moving onto the next person. She finally managed to get free of me, and two more cocks took her place. I tried to please them both at once, but found it difficult being bound. My hands, however, were far more capable of satisfying multiple people at once. I jacked off four people at any given time, trying to coat my body in their juices. I felt some prodding at my pussy and ass, and sighed a feeling of relief. I couldn't wait for them to take me.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Mon Mar 27, 2017 9:26 pm

The two cocks at your mouth force themselves in seeming to compete for who can prod deeper into your cum filled throat. Before long they cum as well and pull out giving your face a nice facial and smacking their cocks against your mouth. You feel the other cocks coat your body in their warm spunk while hands grope at your chest, throat, and ass. "You feel that slave? All these nice hard cocks ready to ram into your cunny and fuck you up. All you have to do is beg and you'll get all the cock you could ever want. You want it so go ahead and beg. We're ready to take you slut" the explorer teases on before the others send you other flustering remarks giving you very lucid mental images of being ravaged by the horny lot of explorers and their throbbing cocks. You could already feel your mouth forming the words all you had to do was give them voice.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:56 pm

I was getting so used to being covered in cum that is was starting to feel weird when I wasn't. The pulsing of their cocks in my hands as I got coated in their juices felt satisfying in its own right. Then one of my new masters started teasing me, trying to coax me to beg. Admittedly, it was getting harder for me to justify it as an act. Each time I had sex, I grew more and more addicted.

"Please," I mumbled, "Fuck me, please."
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:36 pm

"Not a very convincing plea slave" one of them tisk as you feel their tips press harder against your holes clearly trying to send you over the edge and break you further. The others around you continue to further drench you with their warm copious cum making your body further tingle with desire. "Now do you want cock slut?"
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:27 pm

The smell of their cum overwhelmed my senses as they teased every orifice. My will was strained further by them teasing my holes. My pussy ached to be bred once more, and my ass felt lonely when it wasn't filled. Finally I couldn't take it any more.

"Please!," I cried out, no longer playing a part, "I want to be fucked! I need my masters and mistresses inside me."

I was ashamed to yell out such a thing. I felt so needy and weak. I just needed sex that badly. It wasn't a thing for my kind, but I felt like I had gone into heat. My body was craving to be knocked up, and there was no arguing with it.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Wed May 03, 2017 4:17 am

Their hard cocks ram into you sending shock waves of pleasure through your body at the sudden double penetration. You could feel every groove of every vein as it thrust about inside of you driving you mad with lust and desire for their thick cum to coat your insides. The sensation from your sole test was still fresh in your mind and the thought of having ever single explorer here do the same to you sent waves of pleasure crashing through your head.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Fri May 05, 2017 9:49 pm

The pleasure was sending me over the edge. I couldn't even do anything to ease my suffering, thanks to the chains that bind me. The most I could do was to try and take another cock in my mouth while I waited for them to have their way with me. My body was more than ready to take every ounce they were willing to give. I could even be getting addicted to sex thanks to them, if I wasn't already that is.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Sat May 20, 2017 9:06 pm

The explorers toy with you giving you series of hard powerful thrust and then slowing down to mess with you. After what feels like hours you can feel their meaty members tense up and fill your insides up with their warm thick cum. After filling you up the chains come off and the real test begins. The explorers pass you around like the sex crazed slave they had made you into. Fucking you everywhere and every way you could imagine possible: against the wall, on your back, on top of them, on your hands and knees, on your side, and all around. The copious amounts of cum that clings onto and into you feels like it is weighing you down. You feel warm, abused, and sore all over.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Sun May 28, 2017 3:27 pm

I couldn't move. I lay exhausted in a large puddle of cum as another explorer was in the middle of her twelfth turn. My body sloshed as the cum in my stomach and womb rocked back and forth with each thrust. I tried to use the last of my strength to wrap my legs around them, but couldn't even muster that. Even with me tired beyond all reason, my body still seemed to desire more. It was like their cum was not only addicting, but also instilled an unshakable desire to breed. I wasn't sure how I was going to survive a whole week of this. Still, I placed a hand on my belly as the explorer unleashed another load inside of me. I found myself hoping I would become pregnant, even though I didn't think it was possible.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Sun May 28, 2017 10:21 pm

Once they've had their fill of you you're left to rest with the current lot wore out. Before going they compliment you on taking dick like a champ. From what you can tell you may very well be the talk of the station with your first day performance so far. The only question now was what else they could possibly throw at you to try and break you further. If you could even be broken further.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Mon May 29, 2017 5:52 am

As they all left, I tried to prop myself up. As I bent my body I could feel large amounts of cum be squished out of my stomach and out of my body. I couldn't help but wonder what had happened to the previous slave. Did they even survive the week of fucking if every session was like that? I'd be more worried if Weech wasn't​tracking me. Using what strength I had ma age to recover, I stood up and started looking around the area to see what the shops and people were like.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:44 pm

Once you muster enough strength to get up and out of the room you find that the corridors of the station are rather well maintained with a high vaulted ceiling showing the view of space above through thick glass. Venturing around you see all manners of shops from food, clothing, and several bars. You also spy that aside from dealing with slaves themselves the explorers also pimp them out at high cost. Through out the area you spy a few other slaves wearing only their collar, for those already broken in, and others who still have their garb on untouched and longing for it. What explorers you see through the area don't stop you though you can tell from their looks that they'd be all over if not for their assignments.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:02 pm

My first thought is that I feel bad for the poor crew that has to keep everything so well kept. It's a nice station, and here I am leaving a trail of cum in my wake with every step. Ounces of cum continued to run down my legs as I wobbled forward. If that kind of fucking was the average experience for all of the slaves here, then I would bet my ship that the janitorial staff are the angriest people on this station. The view of space is beautiful from here, and it helps put my mind at ease a little. What ever is to come from this next week, at least I will have a beautiful view.

I look around at the shops, but try not to venture too far from where my mistress left me. I can only imagine what she would have planned for me if I got lost. Normally the different kinds of food would be my first stop, as I love trying new things. It's been one of the major perks of becoming a bounty hunter. However, my stomach is so full that the thought of eating anything right now makes me feel a little ill. That said, I would have to come visit at some point to explore the selection more closely. I see that while there are tons of different clothing stores, it really only boils down to two types. Clothes for the average person, and costumes for decorating slaves. There is a black latex suit displayed in one window that people seem to be fawning over. When I look at my shiny, black exoskeleton, I don't think something like that would change my appearance much. Maybe in red?

I see my first real clue into what's in store for me as I see some explorer's with slaves wandering the market. Several are being whored out to strangers. With what they were asking for, I couldn't help but think I should just show up and be a prostitute next time I needed money. It occurs to me that I never did ask how much I was making from this whole venture. Mistress just kind of surprised me on my ship, then lead me away shortly after. I look around, trying to decided if I should head out into the market, or stay put so my mistress could find me.
devilbird

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games