Unexplored and Well Traveled (devilbird)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Unexplored and Well Traveled (devilbird)

Postby TheUnknown » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:21 am

Much to your surprise you see one of the female explorers. "May I come in?" she ask visibly looking you up and down. You knew they wanted you soon though you never imagined seeing them right now.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:47 am

Shocked at how suddenly one of my new possible employers arrived, I let her into my ship. I had no idea that they were already in the area. I lead her to a cozy living quarters and politely ask her what I can do for her.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:50 am

"Disrobe and get on your knees" she says with her arms crossed. You could tell from her expression that she wouldn't be taking no for an answer.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:13 am

I quickly comply with her order, deciding it would be wise not to disobey a woman who would be my mistress for a week. I remove my clothes as quickly as I can while still trying to make a show of it. I also use this as a way to avoid bringing attention to my guns. While I doubt she'd be surprised I had them, I still didn't want to bring them into anything if I didn't have to. Once I was bare before her, I got onto my knees and sat waiting for my next command. It occurred to me that this was likely my interview.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Sat Nov 26, 2016 5:19 am

She disrobes herself revealing her ebony skin, large rack, and throbbing shaft. "You're going to be our pet slave for a week so I have to see that you are capable of serving. Crawl on all floors like a dog while telling me why you deserve to be fucked" she commands watching you with a very visibly intrigued expression.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:25 am

I can feel myself growing wet as I gaze upon her beautiful form. I comply with her demand and get down on all six. As I crawl around my cabin, I take the time to waggle my bare ass and glistening wet pussy in front of her, trying to entice her.

"Please make me your slut," I say to her in a sultry tone, "Mistress won't find a better slave. I'm perfectly obedient for my lovely mistress, I'm far more flexible than most..."

As I say this, I crawl up to her until her dick is just an inch from my face, then I slowly spread my legs to the point where I'm doing a perfect split.

"And I am already craving the taste of my mistress's wonderfully large cock," I tell her with my breath lovingly kissing her tip.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:48 pm

"I don't recall giving you permission to touch my cock" she taunts before back handing you. It doesn't sting much though you feel the warmth after her hand parts from contact. "Now apologize while rubbing yourself off" she commands before slapping your face with her cock. It felt warm and firm against your face with every smack. You could only imagine what it would be like with the rest of her comrades.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:15 am

I had not quite reached her cock when she caught me and berated me. I guess I wasn't subtle enough. My shell was a little too thick to feel the sting of her slap, but that didn't mean I couldn't play the part. It was all part of the fun, and I didn't need her trying harder. If I forced her slap too hard, she could hurt her hand, and my mistress's well being was now my first priority. My hand caressed where she struck me while I winced as convincingly as I could. Since my face is so different, I'm sure she wouldn't be able to tell the difference, assuming she even cared that I was role-playing in the first place. I nodded to her command and started rubbing my clit as she smacked me around with her cock.

"I'm sorry, my mistress," I said, careful not scratch her cock with my mouth as I spoke, "I overstepped my bounds."
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:15 am

"Good enough" I suppose she grunts "Bend over and raise your ass up" she commands taking a few steps back and lightly stroking her cock. She seemed to be moving straight to business or was about to tease you further.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:14 pm

I happily complied with my mistress's request. I brought my legs back together, turned around, and lowered my face to the ground. I could feel myself wet with anticipation, and I was sure she wouldn't be disappointing by the glistening view. I gave her a cute wiggle as I thought about my mistress's beautiful cock marking my insides as her property for the next week.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Mon Dec 05, 2016 2:33 pm

She grinds the tip of her cock back and forth against your pussy and ass. Her tease ensues for some time as she grabs one of your hands and makes you rub at your clit while making you spread yourself with two other hands. Finally she lets you have it and slowly forces her girth into your pussy. You can feel your walls struggle and spasm about as they try to take in all of her large cock. "Our cum is very overpowering you know, it can even knock up a slut like you" she says seeming to further tease you at the prospect of having her and her friends use and abuse you for the next week.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Tue Dec 06, 2016 4:49 am

Her teasing drove me mad until I finally was blessed to have her mighty prick penetrate me. I hung on her words and wondered if she's telling the truth about being knocked up. As far as I knew, only another Thri-Kreen could do that, and I haven't seen any results from my other lovers. Part of me worried that it could be true, and what pregnancy could do to my careers. On the other hand, the thought turned on another part of my brain. My body craved that sort of feeling, and my pussy tightened up at her words.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:07 pm

You can feel her force herself fully inside of your tight pussy and leave her girth idle for a moment. She gives your ass a good smack before slowly starting to grind about inside of your pussy. Soon you feel her build up her speed as she starts to fuck you harder.Her tip feels so smooth inside of your womb yet her force and speed makes it hit against you roughly. "You take cock pretty well slut. My friends might just eat you up or knock you up" she teases before smacking your ass again and gripping at your stomach near where her tip was inside of you.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:56 pm

I can feel bumping around inside of me as though she were an expert. I try to wonder what I might have gotten myself into, but don't think too deeply thanks to the distraction. I try to bring my mistress pleasure by bucking my hips in response. Right now, her happiness is all that matters to me.

"I would love to be bred by mistress and her companions," I say compliantly, though I doubt I could tell myself that I'm still roleplaying when I say that. I get caught up in the feeling of mistress's cock knocking into the back of my womb, and grow impatient to feel her seed fill me. We've barely started, and yet I can already feel myself grown close to my first climax. I'm shocked and ashamed that I am being felled so quickly.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:01 pm

She suddenly pulls out of you and spins you around pulling you into a rough kiss before pushing you onto your back. Her hand wraps around your throat and holds your head up making you watch as she slowly slides her wet shaft back into you. You can only help, but to watch with anticipation as her tip slithers deeper into you making a bump near your stomach when it finally reaches back into your womb. "Now let's see how well you can take it" she says before starting to thrust about inside of you. She takes one of your hands and guides it to the base of her cock using it to jack herself off when she periodically pulls back to just the tip. "Go ahead rub me out and possibly knock yourself up" she commands before guiding another of your hands onto her shaft. It was wet and firm in your hands probably packed to the brim with cum waiting to flood out into you.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Mon Dec 12, 2016 1:15 am

I moaned like a whore as she roughly used me as her toy. There was something amazing about the sight of her enormous girth plunging into me. Then she took my hand and placed it on her shaft. Her words triggered something submissive in me, and I gladly did what she said. Using both of my hands, and every technique I could think of, I tried to bring my mistress to climax. When I could feel her getting close, I started to think about being knocked up by her. My abused cunt reflexively tightened around her tip at the thought.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:46 am

You feel the pressure building in her dick with great anticipation. When she draws near you feel her ram herself back into your womb and you feel it hit you. The great warm blast of cum let loose inside of you. She thrust into you making sure that you get her entire load and then some. Her large cock slowly withdraws from your cum packed cunt. She gives your clit a few smacks with her still rock hard tip before swaying it near your face. "Clean up your mess" she commands letting you take in the full view of her cock stained with your wetness and a small bit of cum.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:00 am

"Gladly," I reply.

I got off of my back and onto my knees once more. Her cock stared me in the eye for a moment before I opened my mouth and took her all in. I was proud of my ability to service a cock, in spite of not being able to do it conventionally. I slid her thick prick down my throat and tasted our combined juices. I could feel a cool and slimy sensation as a little of her cum dribbled down my leg. Refusing to let it escape, I ran one of my hands up my leg and to my crotch, scooping up any fleeing juices. I then used my fingers and pushed it all back in, trying to plug up my sensitive and abused hole. Getting into the feeling, I deepthroated her cock while fingering myself, using her cum as lube.
devilbird

Postby TheUnknown » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:29 pm

She grabbed one of your other hands and made you rub at her sac while she gripped your face with her hands. You could tell that she felt your pussy like throat and teased it like she was fucking you again. Moving her length back and forth letting you feel her warm shaft as it sprays shot after shot of warm cum down your throat. She grips your throat firmly and starts to fuck your mouth shoving your face into her crotch. Eventually she eases her way out and smacks your face with her slippery cock. "Tell me how did it feel when I knocked you up" she ordered pushing you onto your back and spreading your legs again. She wedged her tip back inside of your pussy and used your hands to jack her off making her further fill up your pussy as if you weren't knocked up already.
TheUnknown

Postby devilbird » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:48 pm

She clearly wanted to knock me up as much as I wanted her to succeed at this point. She pushed me back onto my back, intent on trying over and over again until she was sure something took. And what's more, she wanted to make sure it was by my hand. I was more than happy to oblige, drunk from lust as I was. I held my feet into the air, making easier for her to enter me again, and stroked her dick just like I was milking it.

"It felt amazing, Mistress," I answered as I did my best to service her, "I feel so full and satisfied, and yet I want more."
devilbird

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games