Sidney's Journey [CumInTiana]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Sidney's Journey [CumInTiana]

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:53 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

CumInTiana01 Wrote:Name: Sidney Black

Appearance: Image
Starter: Shinx (birthday present from his big brother)

Background: Sidney was always bullied but he was the type of boy that didn't actually care, though he wanted to prove all of them he could get to the top, even if he looked girly, his big brother left three years before he wanted to go, and give the shinx to him one year, when he was already thinking about it, now, he was ready to go, and prove the world he could be a great pokemon master!

Turn Ons: males, females, blowjob, anal, (pretty much everything that is not in the turn off section)

Turn Offs: guro, vore, puke, anal pregnancy, rape, S&M (not much into it), forced prostitution, tattoo, piercings

The sun shone on another beautiful day in Twinleaf Town. In the distance Starly could be heard greeting the new day, and this day was the day. The say you would finally begin your journey. You could hardly sleep the entire night you were so excited. Your brother had shown his support when he gave you a Shinx and you were certain you wouldn't let him down. The Shinx in question was currently resting in his pokeball set on the nightstand beside your trainer ID.

Downstairs you could hear the clunking and clanging of pots and pans. It seemed your mother was in rare form this morning. Of course when your brother had left she had cooked up his favorite breakfast too. You can still remember the way she loaded him down with the leftovers on his way out. Well it seems an appropriate time to get together your supplies and make your way down.
Firehead

Re: Sidney's Journey [CumInTiana]

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:47 am

i quickly get ready and pick up my backpack and my pokeball before walking down stairs with a smile "hi mom" i said with the feminine voice i was born with, i hug her, happy that finally this wonderful day came, i sat on a chair in front of the table and wait for this breakfast my mother had made "i'm so excited" the smile i had on my face didn't dissapear at all, it was going to be hard if something managed to ruin this day for me, and if someone did, they will have to deal with my bestfriend shinx
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:40 pm

Your mother smiled as you hugged her. "I'm glad your having a good morning sweety. The house simply won't be the same with both of you gone off on your own." She gives you a heaping plate of your favorite breakfast foods, and you can see that there is still more cooking up as well. "So are you planning to go straight for the league challenge or will you take it easy and explore for a bit first?" She sits down with her own much smaller plate of food.
Firehead

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:53 pm

"i'll take it slow, i don't want to humiliate myself in front of the whole league" i said as i start eating, happy not only because it was my first day as a trainer, but because of the food, gosh, it's been a month since i had my favourite breakfast, this means i'll had an awesome journey, well, proably not, but i wanted to stay positive, i finish my food, and drink a glass of water "thanks mom, i don't want to leave you alone, but i kinda want to start now" i say while hugging her again and walking to the door
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:25 pm

"Well you have a good journey and remember that I am very proud of both of you no matter where you end up. Walking out into the small town where you lived it seemed like such a small place now that you were looking to go out on a journey to cover the whole region. As you made your way to Route 201 a very familiar and unwelcomed voice called out to you, "Oh Sydney, what's a pretty little thing like you going out of town? Don't you know there are pokemon out there to do unspeakable things to you, or is that what you were hoping for?" Turning you found yourself face to face with Jessica. Ever since the two of you met she'd always hounded you about your appearance. Behind her you could see her Zorua as stoic as ever.

Firehead

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:36 pm

"i'm not the one dressed as a slut" i said with a chuckle as i look at her with a smile, not really caring what she was saying about me "what do you want? are you going to come with me in my journey just to make fun of me? because that's not the team i'm looking for" i said with a shrug before turning around and start walking away again, knowing she'll say something else, she was always the person who enjoyed to have the last words
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:56 pm

She seems unperturbed by your comment about her style of dress. "Hmm, well at least I'm the one who's supposed to look like a girl. What's your excuse?" Putting a hand over Zorua's shoulder she talks as you begin to walk away, "If you're so ready to start your team how about a match. One on One." She gets a mischievous smirk. "We can even make a bet to keep it extra interesting."
Firehead

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:59 pm

"my excuse is my problem, and yeah. a match won't be a bad idea" i said while pulling out my pokeball and letting my shinx level six come out of it "i don't think i'll agree with that idea, because i'm rookie at this and stuff, but i'll hear what you have in mind" i said while kneeling and petting my shinx a little before standing up again
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:11 pm

She picked up her own Zorua and began to pet him. "With an attitude like that you're likely to stay a rookie. If you don't even reach for the top then you belong on the bottom. I wasn't even going to wager that much. Just that the losing trainer had to give the winning pokemon a blowjob, or is that too much for you?"
Firehead

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:14 pm

"you know i'm bi...i can do that" i said with a smile, i wanted to shake her hand, but i knew she will refuse, it was he normal attitude against me, but for some reason, i always like her as a friend, was the only one who actually talekd to me for long, even though if it was to insult me "if i win, besides giving my pokemon his reward, you'll come with me" i propose as i get ready to fight her
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:37 pm

She smiles, "Oh, If you do good enough rewarding my Zorua I'll let you follow me around to let you reward him every once in a while." With that her face took on a more serious expression. Her Zorua feeling the change in her demeanor leapt from her arms and took on a battle stance which was quickly matched by your Shinx' own battle ready position. "Alright Zorua, let's start things off with a leer!"
Firehead

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:46 pm

it has its effectiveness on my shinx, "i'm just glad my brother didn't gave it to me without an upgrade" i said with a nervous chuckle as i look at my shinx "use toxic!" i said, trying to remain calm, i didn't want to lose, i wanted to impress her and prove i could be a good pokemon trainer

((toxic roll: 14))
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:09 pm

Jessica looked pissed as her Zorua got hit with toxic. "What kinda cheap shot is that. Your brother just gave you a Shinx that knows Toxic. Fine, I'll just have to make this fight short then. Zorua, Persuit!" [nat 1] The Zorua leaps into action as it closes in on your Shinx as it nears though it winds up tripping and completely planting right in front of your mon. "What, Zorua you're better than this get your head in the game."
Firehead

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:12 pm

i smile at her, "come on shinx, we can take it out already, tackle The Zorua!" is said while looking at the pokemons, rather excited that this was my first battle and i was about to win...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:25 pm

Shinx Charges face first into Zorua lifting him off the ground but not unscathed. "Zorua, scratch attack." The Zorua's sharp claws scrape around Shinx's face before Zorua is thrown off. At this point Shinx looks to be only slightly winded while Zorua looks to be on his last leg. This battle really does appear to be in the bag.
Firehead

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:36 pm

"one more time shinx....tackle the zorua" i said, keeping the smile i had before, and looking up to see jessica's face, i've never seen her so dissapointed, she always won, i felt good to beat her, but i felt pity too, she didn't know what losing was, but now she was about to learn her, i was a good boy, but deep inside, i did want revenge, even if i like her
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:49 pm

Jessica gives a command of her own, "Zorua Pursuit." With that both mon gave a growl before charging each other. The two of them collided with each other. The two knocked themselves back from one another. Your Shinx was starting to look a little roughed up himself now. You almost thought you'd overestimated how much of a beating Zorua had taken, but before you could make another command the Zorua stumbled and fell. It appears the poison had become too much for it. Shinx howled out its name in triumph at the victory.
Firehead

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:52 pm

"that was close" i said while getting close and taking my shinx on my arms as i pet him, i look at jessica and chuckle, i stretch an arm as i could to offer her my hand "good fight" i said with a happy tone of voice, waiting for her to shake it
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Firehead » Fri Jul 29, 2016 10:59 pm

Shinx purred in delight as he was picked up and scratched. Jessica called back her fainted Zorua. She gave a huff as you declared yourself victor. "I still say getting a mon with Toxic from your big brother is a cheap shot, but a lose is a lose." She smiles a bit before taking your hand and giving it a solid shake.
Firehead

Postby CumInTiana01 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:11 pm

"come on, lets go to Lake verity...there will be a quiet place for you to give me my pokemon his reward" i said while leading the way with a happy and a friendly smile, i was not going to ask her to suck my pokemon here, in the middle of the town, it will be too much of a humiliation, and i was not like that...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Next

Return to Private Games