Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Fri May 24, 2019 12:02 am

"That's good. The girls could use someone dependable to lead them." She flips open a keyboard to do some typing, and a horizontal beam of some kind sweeps the badge and Zythia's hand. The badge gets a jade green glowing dot on one corner as the overall design changes... upgrades, perhaps. "I'm recruiting you in to our ranks. While you stay here, you'll enjoy the life of Haven that the other knights enjoy, and you'll be the shotcaller for your squad. You're the one who will be choosing the missions. Wear this badge with honor, Defender Zythia, it will identify your rank to us and our machines."
"Defender... You're a full two ranks above me and Zoe, now. The Commander's a fantastic judge of skill and character, so I'm not even suprised she ranks you that high. Still though... wow."
Malta smiles. "I know when someone's a proper soldier, that's all. Unless you have further questions, that'll mark the end of this debriefing."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri May 24, 2019 12:17 am

Looking at the things happening, Zythia can't help but feel a bit surprised as she hears the actual value of her rank here, "Thank you, ma'am. I believe we'll be heading for Moorcroft to solve this curse issue of mine, in that case; I'm far more useful at my normal strength and size. Though, I can't say I've ever had monsters throw themselves at me like THIS in past missions." She chuckles, deciding to stick her 'new' badge on her belt.

She salutes Malta, as she assumes the two prepare to head back to where Zoe should be.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:17 am

"Take a day or two to get situated and lead a dive or two on your own, and I'll see about putting together an assignment to follow leads on where your Wolvermom could be. Don't operate anywhere that's outside of the Pink Zone- that's an order. We're not sure how to clear knights of the contamination it creates."
"Oh... right, I should've mentioned that, Zythia. We can't spread it to other knights ourselves, but we're carriers now. Moorcroft Manor is fine for us to go to, since there's a few copies of it outside the Pink, but we went on that scouting assignment with the knowledge we'd be limited aftwards."
"Correct. That will be all, then. Dismissed."

After a nod from Malta, Saph leads Zythia back out of the headquarters, heading straight ahead in to the stone houses across from it. These homes are decently personalized with paint and cloth, a lot of knights seeming to prefer decorating with the corps logo in some way. Saph and Zoe's home is a freestanding one in a smaller fountain square, clearly marked with a blue and red tarp across the top. Seems like someone does some gardening, too.
"This is the place! Zoe's probably either eating or napping. If you want to check out the forge right away, we've got it in the basement, so just head back to the kitchen and you'll see the stairs down from there. Otherwise, bathrooms are main floor and bedrooms are second floor."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:27 am

"Contamination?" Zythia asks Saph, once they're at their house. "I don't feel very contaminated..." She takes a seat on the main floor, figuring it'll have a sort of living room.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:43 am

"Yeah. The Pink Zone is being caused by some kind of radiation emanating from the lowest reaches of Cradle. Not quite from its core, definately from a few facilities that deep, but we've been completely unable to locate them so far. We're not sure if it's out of control AI, or gremlins that messed up big time, or kats that stumbled on something big... There's too many possibilities that are too valid to work with."

They do have a living room- nice-looking couches, a coffee table, a bookshelf, and a plasma TV with... what's gotta be some sort of gaming console. Zoe's not down here, but there's snoring heard upstairs.
"But no, you probably wouldn't feel it either. I think our helmets and our tech might screen it enough that we don't even feel the beginning symptoms like the arousal."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:31 am

Zythia takes over one of the couches, laying down to relax. "Bit weird feeling tiny for once, with how big the building is. I'm used to nearly bumping my head every time I head through a door." She chuckles.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:16 pm

"It's easy to get used to, at least. These places were designed by the Strangers, so they're designed for tallfolk like that. Without our knowledge of comfy furniture they'd be sleeping on rock slabs, though." Saph plops down on the couch with Zythia, though she's sitting up as she pulls something that looks like a smartphone out of her pouches. "You're already our leader now so I don't NEED to do this, but I'm giving you formal access to all the materials Zoe and I have collected on our usual missions for when you're in the forge. That should cut back on any confused paperwork in the future. Aside from that, we've got solid food and liquid rations in the kitchen, hard and soft drinks, and a good shower." She eye-smiles.

"With you as our defender, all our squad really needs now is a proper backline medic. You wouldn't happen to know any other greyskins that get pulled through random anomalies, would you?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:23 pm

"Oh I know a doctor alright, but she's a bitch. Doubt she'll pop out here though, only my lusus and I got pulled through for all I know." She shrugs "At least I'll fit the furniture once I'm back to normal." She chuckles.

"Might check out said forge in a little, but for now I definitely need a bit of a rest."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:30 pm

"If she's a useful bitch, we can just have Zoe keep her in line." She chuckles... suprisingly darkly. It looks like there's something about that idea that Saph knows much more about than Zythia does. "We're not sure if yours was the only gate anomaly though, so it's still a possibility we have to look at. I'll let you rest, though, unless you'd rather nap with me."
A pretty clear offer, and she's within arm's reach.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:42 pm

"Won't refuse that offer, c'mere." Zythia says, reaching over to her.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:52 pm

Saph hums happily while she's being dragged on top of Zythia, finding herself quite content with laying basically chest-to-chest with just their tabards separating their bare nipples. It's a little easier to see her mouth when her face is this close, it blends so well with the solid color of her face that it's still rather tough.
"Comfier than Zoe. Hold me tight?"
She shifts down to be comfier for the long haul- breast pillows are very enticing.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:55 am

Zythia doesn't object, reaching to hold Saph snug. She does shift Saph so her chest is used as a pillow, not minding it at this point.

She didn't expect the mouth to blend so well, but feels like she's still got the most 'unusual' appearance around here herself.

She turns her head a little, before turning her helmet off to rest with Saph.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:49 am

Saph, despite the tempting fruit she has her face between, keep the cuddle wholesome as she settles in. Unlike Zythia her helmet is not removed, and she doesn't seem to have any problem with laying face-to-chest to keep only soft parts in contact with her. Perhaps because of the exhaustion of the hectic day, she falls straight asleep.

Zythia naps for about an hour before a momentary feeling of dread washes over her, practically snapping her awake. The same sort of dread she feels when she knows she's going to be dealing with a certain woman's bullshit very soon.
However, she also finds Zoe with a soda lodged in her cleavage sitting in the free couch... playing video games. Looks like some kind of shooter.
"Oops. I didn't wake you up did I?"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:57 am

Zythia's eyes open wide as she wakes up, looking around at the weird feeling she's gotten.

When she finds Zoe with a soda in her tits, she reactivates her helmet.
"No, just...a feeling of dread and disgust from somewhere.."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:03 am

Saph's still asleep, the talking and gaming going on don't seem to be getting to her.
"You know what? That might be because you sensed the Snarbolax! It's a big ol' nightmare monster of a Wolver that prowls its haunted woods, every knight gets that sort of feeling the first time they go down to fight it." She smiles. "Saph's cute when she's resting, isn't she? Heh heh. If you wanna get up just transfer her over to me, put 'er head in my lap. She loves lap pillows."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:10 am

"I'm not fighting one, though..." She raises her eyebrow, shifting Saph over to Zoe's lap as she looks outside to verify her 'intuition'.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:15 am

"You've got your own wolver that's important to you, right? Maybe you've got better instincts for it? Ol' Snarbles is a tough customer, after all."
Saph is a bit uncomfortable for that moment in transit, but a satisfied exhale proves she's happy with where she's been left.
No sign of 'her' outside, thankfully...

"Oh yeah, I've got the forge prepared for you if you wanted to take a look at it. You can get the materials out of the big terminal in the wall, I think you'll be able to find everything else on your own. Oh- and I've got some leftover roast reheated if you wanted to make a sandwich or something. Bet you're probably hungry." It's a little weird seeing Zoe act this responsible... Maybe it's because Saph can't tease her about it?
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:21 am

Zythia looks to the sides out of the window, narrowing her eyes before moving back inside.

"I'll see what I can do down there; I've got some ideas..." She descends to the forge, thinking of making some 'battle-dress' she could always add on to later when she's her usual size. Shouldn't be too hard, she imagines.

Plus, it'll stop things from tearing her armor apart every time they want to fuck her, she figures.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:36 am

The forge is perhaps one of the most sophisticated pieces of 'old technology' Zythia's seen. The concepts at play are nearly the same, the forge performs all the functions it should, but it all has been enhanced with the sturdy technology of the Knights. Robotics help in myriad ways, while the furnace they are using is full of dancing sparks of energy that Zythia saw briefly being carried in tanks in her stroll of the town. The material terminal is shaped somewhat like an ATM, with a fast UI that thankfully doesn't require translation for Zythia to see what's inside. There's leathers, there's metals that look about the same as the ones she's used to, there's stranger enhanced metals... Everything she could want, especially if she wanted to experiment with the strange things the Knights have.

The battle-dress Zythia has in mind could be made in under fifteen minutes, easy, the real question is what Zythia wants to use to make it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:42 am

Zythia sets it to a cloth underdress, reinforced with a layer of leather underneath the metal plates making up the outer layer together.

She makes sure the dress has room for extensions when she'll need it, though she does check out what the 'enhanced metals' are before starting the device, purely out of curiosity.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games