Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:48 am

Saph gasps a little when Zythia pokes a finger in. Feels like a troll's nook without tentacles. In response to Zythia's question, Saph pulls up a few bits of shredded leather stuck in her boot. "Oh, I was. I know Zoe isn't, but it's hard to tell if she forgets on purpose or not."
"Shut up! I really did forget! My armor has a skirt, so it's fine!" She paps Saph, starting to blush.
The knight's glowing juices don't tingle like static electricity at least, so there's one welcome difference to the anomaly at the hive.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:59 am

"No chain mail?" She asks with intrigue, deactivating her helmet briefly to simply stick her slicked up fingers in her mouth to see if it tastes any weird way, or has any odd effect on her.

She reactivates her helmet, looking at the two. "Should easily be able to get your scent now, just in case we get split. Not sure about Zoe, but hey, you two seem to stick tight regardless." She pauses, her display showing a raised eyebrow. "What? I was raised by Wolvermom, can't expect stuff to not rub off."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:21 am

Saph's fluids taste pretty good, not too unlike troll cum. When Zythia swallows the sample, she feels a little giddy a moment afterwards.
"I wasn't gonna say anything" "Yeah, it makes perfect sense to me. Guess 'tamer' was kind of inaccurate if that missing wolver of yours really did raise you. Anyways, we usually don't have lower chainmail because we're so short. Shinpads usually cover for it." Saph takes a moment to clean up now that she's realised how messy she's gotten.
"We can probably move out now. I'm really glad to know there's no danger of getting knocked out, just... knocked up. Snrrrk, this mission was way easier than I thought it'd be because of that detail alone. We could have some fun if we wanted!" "You're a perv, Zoe."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:45 am

"Is that common in your society or something? I mean, you really should wear something more protective if you don't want to get fucked, I can tell you that much."

She looks over at Zoe, her eyes turning happy.

"I might help you with a trick or two, since I know how to use a forge."

"Not sure what race your kind is, but you're definitely a nice surprise to find after such a surprising day off."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:56 pm

"No, that's why I was TRYING to wear leather. Zoe is just sexually promiscuous." Zoe rolls her eyes, sighing. "Anyways, we're just called Knights. Job description and race name. " "Some tricks with the forge, huh? We've got stuff to check out, then! C'mon! " She giggles, clearly too excited to hold still. She jumps in place a couple times before starting to progress.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Aug 18, 2016 9:49 pm

Zythia walks with, looking at Saph.
"Don't run in squads of four, I take it? The squads back home were usually in fours."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:19 am

"Actually, four's the preferred size for missions that go deeper down than we are. We're relatively shallow right now, about..." She hums a little, checking a small hologram that pops from her wrist. "Floor six. Since me and Zoe are good friends, we pretty much always roll together."
Zoe spins around before a turn around a cliff face. "Oh! That's a point! The planet you're on right now is called Cradle, Zythia. The internal part is called the Clockworks, I'm sure you know why by now. This place looks like it took apart several other planets, and is using them to generate large... habitats, I guess. Every layer of habitats is a floor, and they extend alllll the way down to the core of the planet. Lucky for us, this mission's only taking us as deep as floor nine."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:44 am

"That is quite intriguing... When we have done these three floors, I definitely have things to get down to."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:53 am

"Once we're done, we can contact the scouts to look for your wolvermom, then see if we can scour other missions for her ourselves. If she doesn't attack right away, she ought to be safe from knights, and she'll fit right in with ferals I'll bet."
Zoe rounds the corner, heading a few steps forward before standing on a circular platform. Saph joins her, then they both turn to wait for Zythia. Their path is blocked by a tall fence wreathed in purple energy, and it looks like there's a slot on the other side where another fence can rise.
"Short floor. This room we head in to should have the roughest of our encounters, but the elevator ought to be right after. This button will let us in when our entire squad stands on it." She smiles. "And it looks like it considers you, too."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 20, 2016 3:14 am

Zythia nods, walking over to step unto the button.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:30 pm

The button is pressed down with a deep 'clunk', closing the gate behind Zythia. Three varmints pop from the ground in the clearing ahead, but they haven't seen the knights.
"Psssst. I wanna see what way of dealing with these suckers works best. We fought the last pack, do you wanna see if banging 'em is easier?"
"It means we won't get roughed up, no chance of wasting our emergency revives... "
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:19 pm

"It's a good thing I'm tanky..." She grunts, before charging in to wrestle them.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:28 pm

Zoe gives a cheer as Zythia charges in, the other two knights following in right after. The varmints are alerted as they near, and each get their own target.

( Zythia attack roll - 16 ¦ Varmint defense roll - 13)

Zythia grabs the varmint's clawed hands as it anticipates a strike, managing to seize control, but she doesn't have long to move before she has to figure out how to prevent a counterattack. Zythia does see immediately that the varmint is like the last one, fully equipped.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:30 pm

Zythia grunts as she tries to twist the varmint onto the ground with her grip, wanting to turn to face the other two as she's preparing to stand her ground.

I'm glad I know how to wrestle, because this'll be a tough-earned repair job...
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sun Aug 21, 2016 12:01 am

( Zythia attack roll - 17 | Varmint defense roll - 10)
Zythia feels the varmint being overpowered by the second, taking it to its back and forcing it to yelp quietly. Zythia pivots, seeing that Zoe is laying on top of the one she took down, giving it oral attention with a mouth Zythia cannot see. Saph is still trying to get hers on to the ground, but she appears to be allowing it to hump between her thighs.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:55 pm

Holding one of the Varmint, Zythia tries to force it onto the ground. She's planning to mount the face of it, grunting dominantly at it and the others as she goes for the attempt.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:43 am

The varmint's resistance wanes when Zythia parks her hips over its face, hardly giving her time to lower them before it squeezes her ass and closes the distance itself. Zythia feels a broad tongue dig in to her nook, not seeming phased by the tentacles it feels along the way. The varmint's cock springs up in front of Zythia's face, perhaps larger than the last one.
From her position, Zythia easily sees how the others are faring. Zoe's situation is identical to Zythia's, but her varmint is trying to force her head further down. Saph meanwhile is on her back once again, the varmint very clearly the one in control there.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:32 pm

Doing her best to wrangle the Varmint, Zythia grabs for the cock to pin it down. This goes on her terms, not some cock-beast's. At least she likes to believe that.

Planning to leave the Varmint less able to bite her tentacles, she lowers herself onto the muzzle of her wrestling 'partner'.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:19 pm

The varmint yelps quietly when Zythia grabs its dick, seeming to instinctually back down at Zythia's dominant behavior. Zythia has its nose practically buried in her nook now, though this doesnt impede its eager tonguework. Zythia feels a bit of pre on her fingers just from holding the eager cock.
"I thi-i-ink we need to make them cuuuuum!! " Saph shouts, only just able to focus despite being totally used by the varmint on top of her.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Zythia decides to dismount the face of the Varmint, before getting up to park her hips onto its engorged cock instead.
Beasts be damned, she can find Wolvermom more easily, the faster the threats are dealt with, and she's with the knights in their settlement they mentioned.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games