Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:31 am

Zythia, not having followed Saph's instructions, ends up getting struck by some electric force that makes her body lock up. It's not enough to do more than keep her in place, until a second beam hits her again and knocks her on her face. She regains feeling in her body after a couple seconds, but she hears a set of uneven footsteps approaching her as the girls keep fighting. It sounds like they weren't expecting these robots to be as tough as they're finding them.
"Shieldmaiden-Subdued. Quickly. Detain-Her."
"Bvvvvvvt."

If Zythia doesn't get up fast enough, one of the robots will be on top of her.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:39 am

Zythia grits her teeth as she feels the surge of electricity go through her, making a slight pained noise as she falls over from the second shock surging through her body.

When she regains motion after a short moment, she can hear something coming closer.
She prepares herself to roll over and thrust her spear at where she thinks it might be coming from, figuring that if it's jumping towards her, she can impale it with its own momentum.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:41 pm

Zythia catches the robot as it jumps on her, but despite the spear piercing straight through its side, it slides straight down the pole and ends up chest-to-chest with Zythia. Heavy, but nothing Zythia won't be able to handle. Definately as squishy as their chests looked, though.
"Shieldmaiden. You-Will-Command-Your-Subordinates-To-Submit-Themselves-To-Us. Your-Kind-Is-Designated-As-Sexual-Relief."
The robot's only hand reaches between their legs, and is clearly looking to start rubbing at Zythia's slit.
"Pleasure-Is-Your-Future."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:47 pm

Zythia sneers, and snarls loudly before attempting a headbutt on the robot to get a slight distance to it, where if she gets a little distance then attempts to kick the bot away from herself.

"And you are designated SCRAP!"
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:54 pm

Zythia's helmet leaves an indentation on the robot's, which does make it pause and rear back. Zythia can use its position on her spear as extra leverage to kick it off and free her weapon at the same time, now leaving a plus-shaped hole in the machine. The other robot goes to attack Zythia, but it suddenly seizes up, seemingly as its own electronics start to momentarily short-circuit.

"YEAH, GOT ONE!"
"Gaah!"
The over-eager robot repeats Zoe's sentiment, shouting "HA-HA! THIS ONE'S MINE!" as she appears to have gotten Saph in a legs-up full nelson hold. Neither Zoe or Zythia are close enough to help as the robot drives her dick in to her ass, ignoring the fight altogether just to fuck her catch.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:58 pm

Zythia lets out a primal angry roar, then tosses her spear straight at the robot that's fucking Saph, but makes sure she's aiming high enough to not risk hitting Saph. She takes a running start to give it momentum, too.

"THIS one is YOURS!" She shouts in anger as she releases the spear for her mark.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:13 am

Zythia lances her spear straight through where the robot's wooden arm connects to its torso, severing it clear off. What's more interesting, though, is that ice erupted from the robot's wound and partially encased her head. The ice seems to have severely slowed down the mechanisms up high, but the hips are still functioning as they should. Saph, at least, has a leg free from the robot's grasp, and thus her gun arm as well. She still looks like she's not going to be able to do anything yet while the assfuck is still a suprise, but she should be able to stabilize now.

Meanwhile, Zoe has managed to take the forelegs off one of the other ones, preserving its squishy thighs, but making it less of a threat... Enough that she's making the unwise decision to focus on going after another, not noticing the visor on it starting to glow.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:47 am

Zythia snickers as she sees Zoe tear off the legs of one, amused at the sight, alongside the chaos her own spear made.

She doesn't notice the visor starting to glow, as she prepares to charge for the one holding Saph down, in an attempt to kick it backwards, away from her. Well, and to retrieve her spear.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:05 am

Saph seems a bit thankful for Zythia's charge, and pivots her torso out of the way so Zythia can deliver a solid boot to the robot. The robot's torso shatters right apart, electricity sparking from the huge hole while it falls backwards... still gripping Saph, and driving her robo-dick in to her hard thanks to the landing. Saph makes a pathetic noise when a little bulge appears in her belly, and she apparently has to just sit there and try to recover from THAT now. The robot seems to have been killed at least, all the lights from its body have gone out. Zythia does get her spear back!

And then Zoe is the next one to get zapped, and she flops straight on to her face from it. The robot she de-feeted takes the chance to pounce, giving her the same swift dick that Saph got. Also straight up her ass. Counting that one, there's currently one pussy-bearing robots and two dick-wielding ones remaining.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:19 am

Zythia leans down to help Saph up, by wrapping an arm around her torso and attempting to heft her off and onto her feet. "You oka--?"

She's cut-off by Zoe getting jumped next, but she waits to see if Saph is able to stand well, not wanting to let her fall on her ass by rushing to Zoe's aid.

She does look for where the robots are, and how stable they still are. Planning.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:28 am

Saph's legs seem weak, but she can stand. "Butt hurts..." She can at least stand on her own, but she's a bit too wobbly to keep good aim. The other two robots are slowly approaching, the pussy-bearing one Zythia lanced seeming trained on her, while the last one peppered with bulletholes seems to want Saph. They're spread out though, but not charging up their beams.

Zoe at least sounds like she's having more fun than Saph, she's groaning out in obvious pleasure as her butt gets hammered by the robot. It's pretty hot to watch, at least. Saph's blushing.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:39 am

Zythia chuckles in a cocky tone, giving Saph a pat on the back; "I'll watch your back, Zoe looks more than fine."

She doesn't waste any time going for the holed one, figuring the other one will leave Saph free to shoot. She plans to jab the spear straight at the head of the robot, making sure to attempt a kick at its dick to deflect it as an added insult.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:54 am

Saph nods. "I'll just stay here for a second, I'm at the right range." As Zythia charges, Saph starts pooling energy in her gun for another one of those large shots. Zythia gets her jab nice and easy, punching straight through what seem like the optics of the robot. It opens its mouth and responds with a staticky noise, then starts swinging around its grab-capable hand trying to grab its attacker. It's definately looking like there's no true vitals on these robots, they just need enough of them destroyed to be put down... which could mean the one on Zoe could be made safer, too.

Speaking of Zoe though, she's started gently cursing in pleasure in between her groans, and the robot appears to be trying to get her to give up one word at a time. Strange dirty talk...
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:58 am

Zythia doesn't resist the grapple, using its grip to give firm kicks at the midsection of the robot, whilst tugging at her spear to retrieve it, but also tear at its parts further.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:36 am

The robot seizes Zythia's arm and attempts pulling her close, only to have Zythia straining the mechanisms and keeping them apart with her series of kicks. Yanking her spear free with one last boot also severs the robot's arm and sends it crashing to the floor, where some more electronics are shocked free of the machine. It convulses with an electrical overload like Zythia's seen its bretheren do, then goes completely still.
As Zythia starts turning to the last robot that poses a threat, Saph unleashes one massive bullet from her gun. It impacts it straight in the chest and drags it across the ground, then blows up at the end of its flight range. The robot falls off the platform the group is on with a troubling-looking crater in its chest.

"Nnnnggghh...~ So gooood.~" groans Zoe, a reminder of her current situation. The robot is still insistently talking dirty to Zoe, but it seems like she doesn't even realise it's trying to get her to submit to it. Zoe's just... having fun getting assfucked, and the robot just sees it as defiance.
Saph looks towards Zythia. "...So, this is gonna sound kinda dumb, Zythia? But I... want to see if I can get in to the mind of that robot, maybe help us understand the foundries that make them. I wanna try disabling it without it breaking. Do you think you can do that? Er, gently remove its arms and disable the optic laser? That spear should make the eye surgery simple."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:47 am

Zythia grunts as the arm pops off of the robot, causing her to fall on her ass herself.

As she sees Saph pop the other robot, she looks towards Zoe.
"Don't exactly have a degree in it, but I'll give it a go. Not sure if it's the best idea, since they might be linked to something that can listen in, or track it."

She gets up from the floor, walking over towards the robot on-top of Zoe, where she gives a thrust of the spear, right at the robot's iris. Once she has it inside, she twists at the spear in an attempt to sever cables and connections inside its metal skull.

She is a bit concerned that the robot will get angry, and harm Zoe in some way.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Sep 10, 2019 12:59 am

"Nothing to worry about, we know through our study that if any of these robots have trackers on them, there'll have been evidence of gremlins in the area too. Luckily for us, that's not the case this time. We've even overwritten the code of the more sophisticated knight-facsimilie robots, but that's... BECAUSE they're sophisticated. Ironically, it makes it easier..."

Zythia pops the strange glass eye of the robot and her twist is met with the popping of cables and small bolts. The robot doesn't even slow down, instead saying "Useless. Success-" Her head twitches a little as her voice processor crackles. "Imminent, your comrade will beg to be brought to the Stockades."
"Just cum alreadyyyyy... You're... hnnngg... cheatiiing..."

"It... sounds like you fixed it a little, doing that. Maybe because it can preserve power? Hmm."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:12 am

Zythia pauses for a moment as she hears what Saph is saying, turning her head to her.

"...Did you just say...gremlins..?" She asks in a slow, unusual tone for her.

A few seconds later, Zythia turns back to the robot, and wastes no time giving it a swift kick to the face, followed by another jab of the spear, aimed at the shoulder joint this time.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:19 am

"Mm, that's right, usually one of the hostile factio-" She's interrupted by Zythia's silent outburst of violence, the robot getting knocked straight off of Zoe and sent to the ground behind her. Its attempt to stand is thwarted by Zythia pinning its clubbing shoulder to the ground, and she's got a good enough spot that a good twist should sever it.
"...Hostile. Factions... Er, just make sure you don't do unnecessary damage, alright?"
"Whuh? Is it over...?"
Zoe slinks in to a prone position now that the robot doesn't have her ass straight in the air.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:24 am

Zythia doesn't answer, and pins her boot to the chest of the robot, before she twists the arm off.
She then goes to methodically do the same on each other limb aside from the head, unless it knocks her off of it along the way.

If she goes uninterrupted, she moves her foot off of its chest, and instead pushes it down on the bot's shaft, pinning it to the floor.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games