Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:26 am

Zythia's fist hits the Grimalkin's dick and stops as a glasslike barrier appears in its path. The grimalkin drops its weight on to Zythia, immediately burying her in her chest. It's concerningly comfortable, but from the feel of it, the grimalkin is pressing her tits together to prevent Zythia from escaping. What's worse is that she feels like she's moving, first straight downward before picking a direction.
When the grimalkin stops, she lays down and fishes Zythia halfway out of her tits. She's been taken to some sort of run-down parlor area that this thing must be using as a home. Her expression is softer somehow, but she's still burning with sexual desire... but appears to be waiting.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:29 am

Zythia looks around the best she can, trying to figure out what's going on while she attempts to get herself out the rest of the way.

"Let me go, I've got a mission to finish up, and a mom to find!" She hisses from her halfway-nested area in the tits. If her horns aren't uncomfortable to the Grimalkin in some way while she's squeezed, they definitely preventing Zythia's head from popping out from her own struggle.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:37 am

This parlor area looks like it's still connected to the main part of Candlestick Keep, so at the very least she's been taken further through the floor. There's a gate in the way though, and Zythia doesn't immediately see a way to open it with the grimalkin taking up so much viewspace. The ghost grins at Zythia's demands, responding with a deep, flat, "No."
She sits up and lets Zythia drop through her cleavage again. Zythia lands ass-first on the grimalkin's dick, thankfully not going further than that, but being trapped like she is she doesn't have a lot of options.
"You. Pick hole. Push down. Or. I choose." Zythia gets squished in to marshmallow hell some more. "Knights, my prey. My catch. You, mine."
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:40 am

"I'm not a knight, I'm the predator here." She challenges, disabling her helmet for the Grimalkin to see her face (of anger).

She doesn't pick, feeling she's able to be in control here. She does, however, try and shift herself so the dick isn't directly poking at her ass anymore. If it's going somewhere, she'd rather not it be there.

Her tentacles try to snake out and wrap around the dick as well, mostly to try and cling around the shaft, instead of guiding it in.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:49 am

The grimalkin and Zythia can just see each other's faces through the valley of breast Zythia's buried in, but the grimalkin seems nothing more than amused. "Two predators. Not prey. Mate instead."
Zythia's able to stop her backdoor from being the destination of the grimalkin's cock, but her tentacles and the ghost's guiding hand make her nook the new target. Zythia feels both hands grip her thighs next, which does ease up some of the squishing pressure from her boobs, but doesn't help with a lot else.
"Prey? Or mate? Choose. Pick well. One choice wrong. For you."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:51 am

Zythia lets out an odd chuckle, before trying to slam herself down on the shaft. Seems she picked 'mate', if it isn't picked up by the Grimalkin as Prey.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:58 am

Zythia slams herself down using the grimalkin's tits as useful leverage. She at least seems to have suprised her enough that the grip on her thighs didn't amount to as much control. Zythia's nook, suprisingly, painlessly stretches to take the somewhat-upscaled meat.
"Mate. Good. Fearless knights. More fun."
The grimalkin lays on her back, totally freeing Zythia of her tits and providing access to her nipples in the process. The grimalkin pulls Zythia down further, trying to test just how much can actually fit. A lack of knowledge implies Zythia's her first catch.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:00 am

Seeing the Grimalkin lay back gives Zythia some confidence, and also seeing her massive chest right in front of her. As she's about to try and grab them, she feels herself get pulled down further, which she doesn't try to fight as she tries to sense for herself just how much of that thing she can really fit, as she does feel the oddly painless stretching herself.

Her tentacles keep sliding around the shaft, now seeming eager to tickle along it to turn it on further.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:55 am

Zythia goes down and down, and doesn't stop until the grimalkin has her sitting on her crotch totally hilted. It's fortunate the grimalkin's meat wasn't any thicker because it's already making the faint outline of a bulge in her belly, and her tentacles don't have a large amount of wiggle room anymore. Still, she's able to pleasure herself and the grimalkin with them regardless, and the monster cat actually seems to be blushing that spooky purple from it.
"Feels good. You are still alive. Happy. Mating time."
The grimalkin's hands shift to Zythia's ass, which makes a much better handle for the grimalkin to start sliding her up and down. She's not going above halfway, but she's at least not being rough on the way down... for now.

Radio static. "----ythia? -------okay? Wha------sta--us? -------erference-----no signal------" The transmission ends with a broken up sigh from Saph.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:03 am

Zythia would look like her eyes were about to pop out of her head, if she wasn't wearing her helmet right now. If she wasn't as shortened as she is, she'd definitely be able to take this size just fine, but her current predicament definitely hinders her a bit.

"Hel-lo?" She stammers due to her current state, "Saph?" Is all she can get out as she starts getting slid up and down, which cuts her mind off from making any further vocals. However, she doesn't actually shut off her comms as she starts getting thrusted into.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:15 am

Zythia keeping the comms open was asking for what came next. The grimalkin was already starting to grow excited from having a mate, and the tentacles were enough pleasure that she wanted to seek out more. Zythia's ass is slapping against the ghost's mysterious body and finding it softer than when she tried her fist, but there's still the internal kick of pleasure when the tip hits Zythia's deepest point. The grimalkin is grunting some sort of purr while she's busy, her fingers indenting Zythia's butt. Those huge tits are bouncing enticingly within reach...

"----ot dead-------ound--ike----having sex------Zy----keep---------omms cha------open-----zeroing in-----"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:19 am

Zythia simply gets bounced up and down, her horns and the top of her head bumping against the tits above her with every thrust, which further limits how much she can get off of the dick thrusted deep into her.

She doesn't respond to the comms, though her busy head does realise the Grimalkin is softer than before. However, she doesn't think about anything at all she could do with such knowledge.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:23 am

The fuck Zythia's being subjected to gets rough when the grimalkin notices how passive Zythia is being, even though it's not her fault. After a few more bounces Zythia's head gets stuck between the giant cat's tits, her horns now serving to keep it in place to seemingly no discomfort from the feral ghost. It's from here that Zythia can hear the ghost cat purr the best, a low rumble that shows off satisfaction for its mate.
"Almost time. Make you. Cum first. Then me. Happy."

"----nteresting, it's -alking jus--- --ou or I wou--- ----our lang---- but broken, li---- ---- simple. You're ------- great, Zyth-----, jus--- keep ---aking it happ---"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 am

Zythia gets stuck in between the Grimalkin's tits, her horns preventing her from being retracted. It doesn't take long before she climaxes; Her jade-green fluids slathering the massive dong thrusting inside her.

Meanwhile, her comms get blasted with a long moan from Zythia.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed May 15, 2019 4:32 am

Saph's comms actually stay alive for a bit in a 'response' to that. She's coming in loud and clear now. "Thanks, Zythia, that was just what I needed to finish tuning the comms and break through the interference. I think we're nearly there, too, just--"
"Keep being friends with the unkillable predator ghost!"

"Green. I smell it. Smells good."
Just like she said, the grimalkin is doing her damned best to get off now, pounding in to her with a ferocity that only a grizzled warrior like her would be able to manage in the first place. Zythia gets slammed straight down one last time, the giant's balls twitching against her ass and her whole length throbbing with dire need. Her cum blasts straight in to the deepest reaches of Zythia's hole, much hotter than the generally-cool body of the ghost itself, hot enough that it's counteracting Zythia's own post-climax fatigue. Zythia's belly rounds out after a couple seconds of it and leave her feeling superbly full, but that seems to be all the ghost has in her.

"Finally. Happy." She relaxes against the floor of her lair, her boobs drooping enough to release Zythia's head. "Knight... I find you?"
Sounds like an offer, in her own simple way.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed May 15, 2019 5:09 am

Zythia does some serious groaning as she feels herself expand from the load of the Grimalkin, though her thoughts are completely blanked by the overwhelming sensations going through her.

She nods lightly, faintly coming to herself after a little minute of having been pumped full.

"Can you...remove this curse?" She huffs, breathing hard as she finds herself unable to actually pull off of the massive dong inside her. "Usually, I'm bigger." She says with a light chuckle.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed May 15, 2019 5:27 am

"No." That sounds like it's all her answer is going to be for a second, until she realises Zythia might want an explanation. "Me, hunter. Not curser. Bite, not magic. Like short knight more. Easy to hold."
To prove her point, she grabs Zythia by the ass and starts lifting her off the monster-sized meat. It's a hell of a journey and she doesn't seem to care that her tentacles are being rubbed against it along the way. What's worse, nothing is dripping out besides what got milked out of the grimalkin along the way. Zythia sees that the cum is faintly glowing purple on her way down to a comfy seat on the ghost's stomach.

"There. Not keep you. Still awake, strong knight. Keep you if you weren't. Too weak to leave. But you go. Your friends go too."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed May 15, 2019 5:39 am

"Where is the cursers..?" She asks, seeming to understand fully, "Regular me can ride.. better and be more...cooperative."

She doesn't seem to mind her new seat, though she does have a slight worry about the purple glowing cum.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed May 15, 2019 5:59 am

"Not know. Pay no attention to tricky little ones. They distract from hunt." She thinks for a moment. "Short not bad. Butt, big. Breasts, big. Like shape." The grimalkin lifts her head just to smile, which is still a little weird with the sheet cloth over her head.

The large doors to this room groan as they're thrown open, Saph and Zoe both panting from the run they took to get here. They both look confused to see both a grimalkin and Zythia in their states, but Zoe's basically locked on to the grimalkin's junk. Luckily, she's not the one doing the talking. Saph lowers her guard since the giant purple ghost doesn't seem to be holding much intrest in them.
"You seem to be doing... fine. Uh, bloated, maybe, but fine? Are you doing fine? That looks like a lot of ectoplasm..."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed May 15, 2019 6:15 am

Zythia nods lightly in understanding, though chimes in with "Bigger me is more durable, same tits, just bigger body." She assures, before the door distracts her.

"Might not be able to fight... Yet. Might need time to feel my legs again..." She grunts, leaning back against the monster dong behind her as if it was a backrest.
"I'm Zythia, what's your name?" She decides to finally ask.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games