Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:17 am

(Zythia attack roll - 12 | Varmint defense roll - 10)
Zythia manages to bonk the Varmint's jaw, but it doesn't help as much as a smack to the head would. Zythia's boyshorts get a hole to her nook torn clean open, but the hit has at least managed to unfocus the beast, which is finding trouble getting its cock in. Saph doesn't have that much luck though, and Zythia can only watch as the wolver crams its cock in to her, the rest of her resistance faltering as the wolver starts to hump at her. Her helmet displays a blushing embarassed face, but she doesn't appear to be getting hurt by this.
There's a loud yipe as one of the wolvers Zoe is dealing with is taken out, but the fighting only amplifies as the other wolver gets VERY pissed off.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:43 am

Zythia tries to use the small distraction to roll the Varmint off of her back, now really ticked that her last boyshorts got torn.

If she manages to knock the Varmint off of her, she tries to go for an elbow to the Varmint's stomach.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:47 am

( Zythia attack roll - 16 | Varmint defense roll - 11 )
This time, Zythia is on the mark. She gets an arm up, setting the beast off balance and letting her shoulder throw it in front of her. Zythia drops her elbow, making it huff loudly before going limp. It's conscious, it's erect, but it doesn't look like it'll be moving for a bit. Saph sounds like she's getting in to it, starting to give little robotic-sounding whines as her assailant speeds up. Zoe finishes off the other wolver, starting to run over.
"Oh no! She- she's getting fucked?! Is that why this mission was weird?!"
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:49 am

Zythia walks over and kicks the wolver in the side an attempt to get it off of Saph. "Alright you runt, get off of her." She says in an angry, stern tone.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:55 am

The wolver snaps at Zythia as she approaches, but has no means of dodging the kick. She punts it clean off of Saph, who is left soaking with glowing blue juices between her thighs. Zoe finishes it off with a golf smack to its head with her sword, then sets to helping Saph up.
"Hey! Are you alright? Are you hurt?"
"...juuust my pride... that felt WAY better than it should have... I... couldn't bring myself to get it to stop!"
Zoe looks at Zythia worriedly.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:30 am

"My suit's in no condition to last, so it'd need a lot of repairs before I can be in optimal fighting condition. Certainly wasn't prepared for my pants to not come with me here...Wasn't even prepared to get taken here either." She looks at the two.

"You said something about a Haven of sorts?"
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:36 am

"Yeah, that's our main town after our ship crashed here. It's where we keep our headquarters."
"Ugh... we can't get back until we... finish the mission. The crowns we'll get for this are... waaay too good." She looks like she's recovering at least, wiping her thighs clean with a glove. "But... it looks like the monsters don't wanna kill us, anyways. You should stow your armor, at least that way we'll have stuff left to repair."
"Uhh... I guess that works for distracting these sex-starved monsters, too..."

Zythia hears the varmint starting to get up, Zoe too focused on Saph to notice.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:42 am

"And flaunt it? I kinda need something to contain these tits, else they'll just get in the way."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:46 am

"You'll be trading a combat advantage for a tactical one. Seems fair to me..."
"I kinda wanna see you with your tits out, honestly! You've got this awesome warrior beauty thing going on."
Saph rolls her eyes, slapping her hands on to Zoe's face so she can stand on her own.
"Either way, we're expecting to meet fiends soon enough. If they're anything like these wolvers were, you're gonna WANT to keep your armor stowed. Ours at least are... well, accessible... not falling apart..."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:51 am

"Uhuh, right." Zythia huffs, thinking for a moment before stowing her gear into her satchels, now stark naked aside from her helmet and belts. She still has her sword and shield out, naturally.

"Guess it doesn't matter, considering I'll kick their ass either way. The sooner I can get my stuff fixed, the better."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 5:56 am

Once Zythia has her armor away, she hears a loud bark behind her as the Varmint pounces again, managing to cling to her back and grab her tits. Zoe curses, raising her sword again and starting to circle behind. "You, uh... got this handled?"
"I mean... three versus one."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:00 am

"Just stab it up the ass before it stabs me, I got some business to tend to." She grunts, just doing what she can to keep standing.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:04 am

Zoe swings her sword, the Varmint siezing up before it slumps to the ground, totally unconscious. Good thing too, Zythia was feeling it try to slide its cock between her ass cheeks.
"...Problem solved! Just a few more encounters like that to go before we're on to the next floor."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:16 am

"At least your bait can wrestle with the best, so there's less chance of you two getting knocked down as well." She puts her shield and sword away, deciding she won't need either for the time being.

She looks between the two, as if waiting for instructions.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:22 am

The knights look over the aftermath before nodding to each other, Zoe motioning ahead. "There's no getting lost down here! It's pretty much always a straight line from elevator to elevator. You lead with that gorgeous body, and we'll keep behind to make sure a chromalisk doesn't try to get its tongue in to you from the back." She gives a thumbs-up, Saph nodding as she collects her gear.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:23 am

"As long as there's nothing overly dangerous, as I have bad experiences with baring skin in combat." she says, kneeling down to head level with the two, before powering off her helmet to show her actual face to the two.

She smiles half-awkwardly, quite clearly not a kind of alien they're used to.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:13 am

"Once we get to the next floor, I can spare some heat shards to reinforce what's left of your armor. It won't be whole, but what's left shouldn't fall apart."
"Yeah! Since you're a xeno, your armor ought to be modified like ours afterrrr... Zoe trails off as Zythia reveals her face, tilting her head to the side. "Yeah, you're definately not one of us! You had a screen, but these are kind of our actual faces." She pokes her own cheeks as emphasis.
"I understand your meaning, Zythia. I noticed the scarring. There aren't any... fire-based levels on this mission."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:18 am

She turns her helmet back on. "What, you aren't wearing armour? That's something I've never seen nor heard of before..." Zythia replies, sounding actually quite in awe and intrigue.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:32 am

"Don't get her wrong, we are." Saph knocks on Zoe's helmet. "We change our armor all the time, but she's right, this is our face you're looking at." Saph lifts her tabard, showing the soft black area that the wolver was taking advantage of. "You can go ahead and feel, I don't mind any. It probably feels just like your skin does."
Zythia does note that she still has some traces of softly-glowing blue juices on her inner thighs, which is curiously the same color as the electricity she saw back at her hive.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:39 am

Zythia does reach over, trying to poke a finger in to pull some of it out on her finger.

"Why not wear pants?"
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games