Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Mon Sep 25, 2017 4:03 am

Regardless of the knight's grip on Zythia, she can quickly extract her and set her down- she flops against Zoe, who shifts in to a sitting position to lend her lap.
The filing cabinet is pretty heavy, probably full of meaningless junk files that some poor worker was forced to file away in reverse-alphabetical order. The gordos are starting to advance, but stop when Zythia hurls the cabinet in their direction. The one on the right takes the hit, its fat body deforming as the heavy projectile partially bounces off of it... But it's slowly regaining shape. Blunt damage might not be the way to go, but the only sharp weapon around is Zoe's rapier. Zythia's not sure just how well the Troika would get through those things.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:23 am

"Zoe, I'm going out there to start slashing,
let me know when you're ready to get moving again. I'll buy the time you need, just let them know you'll need space for a knight the size of four other knights."
Zythia huffs, grabbing the sword off of the floor before charging into combat.

She uses her momentum to add extra force behind her attack, slashing a wide arc in front of herself when she's within range of the two. Unless her heavy sword stops, she spins to slash again.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:49 pm

Zoe gives Zythia a thumbs-up and a determined look, seeming like she's still trying to connect to command here.

The third gordo is starting to get back in action as Zythia starts her charge, but it stays back when it sees the advancing knight. The gordo on the left opens its mouth to try and intercept the swing with a bite, but the speed of her swing causes it to spin in place through the air as its body distends. The second gordo takes the impact and even slows the sword, but applying more strength in to the sword lets her cut straight through it, causing it to 'poof' like the rest of the demons. She's still got two gordos on her hand, the one on the left incredibly dizzy as it stabilizes, while the other seems to be preparing to lunge at Zythia to grab with the tentacles inside of it.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:47 pm

Zythia turns on her heel after her spin, trying to slam the sword down onto the advancing gordo's head with her momentum.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:16 am

The gordo's eye follows Zythia's sword as she pivots, and it's able to just narrowly avoid the falling skyscraper that would've bisected it with a smooth shift to the side. It lunges now that it's gotten itself in-range, latching on to her torso sideways and starting to quite eagerly molest her chest with the tentacles inside of it. It wouldn't be much of a problem if the damn thing wasn't so heavy, but the bite itself doesn't actually hurt any. The other gordo seems to be recovering from its dazed state and has started to somersault intentionally, beginning to form a spiky ball as it lowers towards the ground...
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:34 am

Zythia tries to shift the gordo to the side, or at least swing her sword overhead so the blade is between her and the falling fiend.

Shes definitely not happy about being booby-trapped.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:03 am

The gordo's tentacles let Zythia's tabard get pushed in to her cleavage rather than tear it away, uncaring as the slick appendages grope and massage at her chest, letting other ones hump between them. Meanwhile, the other gordo hits the ground and starts barreling at her like a spiky boulder, rather dumbly bifurcating itself on the rounded top edge of Zythia's blade. It leaves a couple fangs and some pocket change.
All that's left is the one that's turned itself in to some new topwear for the knight. What it's doing does feel a little nice, but it's incredibly distracting, and Zythia can already feel that her tits are coated with what's probably saliva- if she's lucky. Letting this thing stay on her chest for too long would probably end up messier.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Sep 27, 2017 2:38 am

Zythia stares at her chest with disgust, simply getting her sword in front of herself before starting to slice at the back of the creature stuck to her chest, figuring it'd be easy to get it off that way.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:09 am

The Troika is pretty awkward to use like this, and while it does bear an edge, it's hard to even saw at the gordo enough to think she's wounding it. After a short moment trying to cut it, she realises she's mostly been displacing the tough skin between its back spikes rather than hurting it. It's caused it to start trying to pleasure her breasts more, rubbing the sides of the tentacles against her nipples in an attempt to get her too horny to stop it. This monster's tenacity would've been a much bigger issue if it latched on to her ass.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:51 am

Zythia sneers in annoyance, walking towards Zoe.
"Hey Zoe, you got something I can lend to take this thing out? Slice it a bit, something. I took the two others out." She does, sounding more annoyed than bothered by its efforts.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:00 am

Zoe seems like she's just getting off the comms as Zythia approaches. She gets a pretty confused look in her eyes, but slowly nods as she raises her rapier.
"Demons can't handle piercing weapons like this. Goes straight through their dumb squishiness. Hold still."
She doesn't get up and disturb the sleeping knight, she just gives a quick succession of jabs in to the middle of the gordo, which even makes it unlatch from Zythia before it dies. Zythia's chest has been left pretty slimy and tingly in the open air, and her nipples are involuntarily poking out because of it.
"Groooss, it slimed you! What was it doing, licking you? Er-- anyways. Command says they've got our coordinates and we can send the two knights back to Haven once we reach the Clockworks elevator, but we've still got a mission to do. We're under strict orders not to do anything extra- we've gotta meet up with Saph on floor four and find this soldier's partner, then get to the elevator. This building's too dangerous for a lone squad." She pats the yellow knight's helmet a couple times, making her mumble and hide her face in Zoe's lap.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:06 am

Zythia nods, reaching down to "re-equip" the knight on her back. "Easy way, or hard way? Because I have an idea."

If she says yes to the easy way, Zythia is going to slam her sword into the floor in an attempt to break through to the floor below.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:12 am

Zoe stands once she's been relieved of the knight, stretching her legs. "Easy way?"

Smash.
While the gordos needed a few good body slams to bust through, Zythia manages to punch a hole in to the floor with relative ease with the heavy blade. A couple extra jabs makes a good hole and causes part of the floor to drop to floor seven below- another hallway, similar to the one they're in now. Zoe catches Zythia's idea, and drags over one of the file cabinets still in the side room they're ducking in. She pushes it in to the hole, which lands on the floor pancake Zythia made and causes a second collapse, the hole going straight to floor five.
"Can you handle a drop? I've got rope if you don't have any on you."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:14 pm

Zythia chuckles, holding out a hand for Zoe, as if to help her onto her back as well. It seems like Zythia is pretty confident she can handle the drop for all three.

If the floor doesn't collapse from her landing, she gives another slam at the floor with her sword.

It's a good thing she's shredded underneath the armor she's now lacking.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Sep 29, 2017 6:12 pm

Zoe gets a smile in her eyes, but she declines the offer. "Us knights can handle all kinds of falls. You first."

Zythia feels the odd rush of multiple floor-based environments pass as she jumps down, the three floors below the eigth all seeming to be different in some way. When she lands on the growing floor pancake, there's one more great collapse as more of the floor opens underneath her, dropping her in to an open cellblock room. The iron barred walls keep the collapse localised, but Zythia finds she's inside a cell that's against a barred window now. An OPEN cage, thankfully, though the endless bars make such a labyrinthine floor pattern that that might as well not matter. Zoe lands next to her, the floor groaning, but not giving out.

Near the elevator on the other side of this floor, a light blue-colored knight is locked in to stockades that leave her in a compromising position. She's got some sort of mechanism below her that features a dildo connected to a rod, which is partially inside of her, but inactive. She shouts, seeing knights. "Hey! G-Get me outta here! I've gotta find my friend before they brainwash her!"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:18 pm

It takes Zythia a moment to adjust to where she lands, taken a bit by surprise by the sudden mid-building prison environment.

"I have her on my back, she's safe from further harm. We're not leaving without you both."

Zythia takes her sword, trying to swing it at the bars in an attempt to power straight through them with pure force.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:35 pm

"What a relief..." She slumps partially, sighing. "They've got so much crap blocking my comms right now, I wasn't sure anyone knew we were here..."

The bars crumple pretty easily when Zythia swings at them- in fact, she can practically bend them on her own with a bit of leverage. The metal doesn't seem very sturdy. Seeing Zythia doing this, Zoe attempts to follow suit- only for her hand to be bounced away by a purple force-field. "Ack. They've got barriers to keep knights from touching these bars. That's probably why she couldn't get through. Make sure those holes are big, Zythia!"

Zythia can manage to make a path straight to the captured knight, Saph coming up the stairs near the corner of the room when she's about halfway through. She seems in good shape, though she's got cum on her face.
"Oh! There you guys are. I knew I heard rumbling, but you just decided to get direct, didn't you? I took some time to map out the third floor, we can get back to the lobby fast without needing those elevators. I'll wait here, rather than try and navigate that likely trap-filled maze..."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:40 pm

"The direct way is faster, if you want me to cut a path to the ground from here." Zythia chuckles.
"Good thing they didn't expect ME to be on your side." She says, continuing her path through.

If she reaches the knights without trouble, she reaches over to simply break the lock on the device, as she figures it's probably just as weak as the bars.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:50 pm

The stockade itself has what looks like a thumbprint lock of some kind, but since the scanner is attached to a padlock, it's not the biggest problem to just break it off. The knight has to delicately remove the dildo on her own once her hands are free, the toy having ridges along it that make it awkward for her. She seems like she's at least got more strength in her than her friend does, enough to walk without stumbling. She's about to just toss the toy before Zoe quietly takes it from her with a shifty-eyed expression, tucking it in to her pouches like nobody else is watching.

"Best not to break too much more of the floor, Zythia. Devilites love having excuses to put their slaves to work, and we're gonna need them in good spirits when the cavalry shows up for them."
"Yeah, I was basically the last of their stock they had yet to break... Urgh, I hope the other knights can come back from being turned in to sluts like that."

Nothing left to do now but make a path to Saph and get out.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:21 pm

Zythia continues to slash towards Saph, not seeming to think much about it.
"Then laying an ambush for the slave keepers would probably be a good idea, since so done would most likely have to keep their slaves in check.
That means freeing them as they arrive would be easy, don't you think?"
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games