Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Spiral Giant [Ocfos]

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:42 am

Zythia peeks above the wall just barely, giving her a look at the other presences. Two short armored individuals with helmets of the same type as Zythia's- different in style, perhaps, but the glowing face of two large eyes is unmistakable. They both appear female in figure, one is significantly curvier than the other. The curvy one has a red color scheme to her face, while her friend is blue. They're armed similarly to Zythia as well, with sword and shield, though Zythia spots a second sword on the curvy one's hip while the other has a large-cylindered gun.

Most importantly though, they both have a badge identical to the one Zythia found pinned to their tabards. They haven't noticed her yet, but they seem to be relatively relaxed.
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 13, 2016 2:53 am

Zythia stands up, looking over at the two with her weapons lowered. Curious, she starts to walk towards the two.

Mostly, she's incredibly curious as to why they have almost identical helmets to hers.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:49 am

The two knights slow down when Zythia reveals herself, looking up at her with suprised expressions on their eyes. They do put their swords away after a moment of staring, then look at each other for an idea of what to do. The red one eventually shrugs, approaching.
"You're huge! Uh- sorry. I mean hey, we weren't expecting anyone else to be in this sector. This was a really weird mission, so we figured we were the best ones for it... Based on the shape of your armor, it looks like you already met some of what we're down here to deal with. Was it Varmints? Or just more ferals with a bone to pick with knights?"
The blue one gets a '9 9' expression as she facepalms. "You don't introduce yourself by shouting 'You're huge!,' Zoe."
"It's true though! She's the size of a Warden!"
Common Character: Hunter [x]. If we're in an RP/want to discuss an RP, I have a discord for casual contact. PM me about it.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:33 am

"I just need a new suit of armour, else I'm pretty fine - if not a bit disoriented." She grunts, rolling her shoulders lightly.

"I'm looking for my companion, a large friendly wolverbeast. She's my guardian of sorts, doesn't hurt friends. You seen her anywhere?"
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:43 am

"Ah. Half-naked and a tamer. Say no more. We just got down here from Haven, this is the first floor of this sector. If you've got a tamed wolver, we'll probably end up finding it if we go deeper." She gives a fist-over-chest salute. "I'm Saph, and that's Zoe. She's a striker, and I'm..."
"My backup when I get in too deep. With a sword and shield your size, I think we can take whatever we find down here."

Saph nods, starting to head around Zythia. "As Zoe said, this was a weird mission. Apparently there's some special creature variants coming from this area, causing all sorts of mischief. We're going down to incapacitate resistance and find the source. We're assuming gremlins are behind it." She sighs a little, checking her shield. "I say 'incapacitate' because the labcoats want to shadow us once we've got a head start of a couple floors and take back the weird ones for testing."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:57 am

"Strange things have happened alright, but shit's a little breezy with this stuff on. Not sure what happened, but my stuff got torn to shreds when I ended up here."

She pauses.
"Reminds me; You two have strangely similar gear to me, but I'm pretty sure you're not one of my kind."
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:11 am

Zoe, after catching up with Saph, suddenly stops when she hears what Zythia had to say. She turns around and IMMEDIATELY looks suprised, then starts poking and pinching at Zythia's stomach.
"Hey, you're right! You look like a knight that turned in to something tall and gray!"
"You're a piece of work, Zoe. I'm suprised you didn't figure that out on seeing her." Saph looks up at Zythia's face, shrugging. "Yeah though, it's fine if you're not a Knight like us. You're outfitted... almost identically and you've got a crest, so you're close enough that we don't need to do anything about you. We Knights work with xenos all the time as long as they're friendly. Honestly, someone your size ought to be really tough, which we might need. "
Looking up, Zoe giggles. "Hehe. Gray titties."
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:21 am

"Tough grey titties." Zenkia jests.

"I actually lead a squad of knights of my own, but I don't really have them here at all. Never seen your kind before, but I'm not about to get hostile with other knights."

"This crest came from some thing I appeared next to, actually."
She says, indicating towards it with her shield.

After indicating, she reaches to check if she can't pick out a new set of boyshorts from her satchels, so she at least has something covering her nook.
Last edited by Ocfos on Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:32 am

"Yeah, we saw that. It looks like one half of an old warp gate. We stopped using them because they were really dangerous to us. The fact that you apparently found and used one is incredible. Did it warp somewhere weird or something? I wouldn't be suprised if someone slacked on their job and didn't finish demolishing one. Those things are unstable as hell."
Zoe shrugs, seeming satisfied with her investigations. "We ought to get going. I wanna see what's up with those weird monsters. Oh! What's your name, and what're you good at?"
Saph starts leading, and Zoe walks backwards so she can keep talking to Zythia, who is putting on a spare pair of boyshorts- her only spare pair.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:40 am

"Zythia Firolt, squad lead and shield for the 2nd division SSDU at my home planet, as well as its connected celestial bodies."
She looks at Saph.
"Actually, it appeared outside my hive, and upon being touched it dragged me straight here in this condition. I only just arrived here a few minutes ago, actually."

She follows the two, weapons now at the ready in case something barges at them.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:52 am

"Alright. With the condition that gate is in, it's not getting used again. Once we finish this mission, we can file a report and get you a proper space in our ranks until we figure out how to get you home."
Zoe nods, turning back around. "We've got a defeeendeeer!"

Ahead, Zythia sees the first danger of this place. There's a row of spike traps ahead, but the two knights don't seem bothered by it at all. They run straight across when the spikes retract, not seeming to look back to see how Zythia reacts. Depending on her speed, she gets to a clearing to see a weird sight. There's a few beasts that look like a smaller yellow version of Wolvermom, but there's also a bipedal one among them that is throwing supplies out of a metal box. It looks like it has tits, strangely enough.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:15 am

Zythia gets across the spikes with ease, considering how used she is to gremlin traps from her own missions. She is kind of surprised that they're in this place, wherever the place might be.

She doesn't give much of a reaction to the wolvers, not even the humanoid one, way too used to the cubs she encountered in her past.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:36 am

Crouching, Zoe points ahead. "We've got a Varmint ahead. They're the one weird monster we at least KNEW about going in to this. We caught some raiding our supplies at Haven. Those things are absolute sex fiends, they try to tire you out, then mount you once you're down."
"Not to mention the wolvers it's with. Chances are, those things are horny too. At least there's no alphas in this group." Saph checks her gun quickly, sighing when she realises she has one with some sort of greenish energy in its cylinder. "I've got to stick to my sword."

The varmint sniffs in the air, capsizing the box and starting to bark when it notices the three knights. The other wolvers start barking in turn, spreading out as they slowly approach the group. Zythia can understand the mutts, and they sound... nowhere near as intelligent as Wolvermom. What Saph said was true though, that's the feeling Zythia is getting.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:57 pm

Zythia wastes no time charging ahead with her shield out, deciding to try and use her sheer bulk to break through their charge.

She raises her shield in front of herself as she charges in, ready to bash if she gets a good opportunity.
Her main goal is the supposed Varmint, figuring her size word better make her fit to wrestle with that one.

While charging, she tries to growl at the beasts in her intimidating tone.
"Stop, you little vermin. I'm the head of the pack now, join or scatter!"
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:03 am

The Varmint picks up speed as Zythia charges forward, but it's weaving about far too much for Zythia to be able to get a solid shield bash in. It doesn't seem intimidated by Zythia at all, just barking back "Sex! Sex! Sex!"
The other two seem to be handling the wolvers easily, even though one is pulling back waiting for its own opportunity. Their swords appear to be making colored sparks as they hit, not seeming to leave cuts but making the wolvers seem less energetic nonetheless.

(Varmint attack roll: 17 | Zythia defense roll: 6)

Suprising Zythia with a floaty jump to the side, the Varmint springs at Zythia, arms outstretched. Rather than slash at her, Zythia finds her helmet engulfed by the fuzzy titties of the beast, something else pressing at her stomach. It looks like it's trying to cling to her and tire her out with fervent humping motions.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:37 pm

Zythia makes a confused grunt, trying to slap her shield against the Varmint on her torso to try and get her off of herself.

Surprisingly, Zythia's lower body strength allows her to at least stand upright as she's clung to.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:15 am

(Zythia attack roll: 15 | Varmint defense roll: 13)

It takes a couple of hits, but eventually she manages to force the Varmint to jump off, thankfully not pushing her to the ground in the process. Zythia can see that the Varmint has a hardon hanging between her legs, previously hidden by the fuzz on her body. It glares at Zythia, looking like it's thinking...
Zythia hears Saph yelp loudly and a clash of armor against the ground, sounding like the wolver she was dealing with managed to overpower her. Zoe is dealing with two at once now, but is managing to fend them off while sticking to the defensive.
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:21 am

Zythia turns to dash over towards Saph, wanting to grab the Wolver and try to swing it over towards the Varmint with a balanced throw.
Ocfos

Postby cliffracer » Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:32 am

Turning, Zythia sees that the wolver is standing over the helpless Saph, snapping at her face to scare her in to inaction.

( Varmint attack roll - 13 | Zythia defense roll - 6 )

Her attention shifted, though, Zythia isn't able to defend herself when the Varmint crashes in to her back, sending her to her stomach not too far away from the blue knight. It tries to pin her by her wrists, hindlegs scratching at her thighs to try and tear her boyshorts away. Now that she's on the ground Zythia sees the wolver's cock is out as well, looking like it's trying to find a hole.

"Gah!! J-just hold on, guys! I've got these two on the ropes!"
cliffracer

Postby Ocfos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 4:05 am

Grunting heavily as she's tackled to the ground, Zythia feels her wrists get pinned by the beast on her back.

Starting to get rather annoyed by now, Zythia tries to smack the Varmint across the face with one of her horns, by swiping her head up backwards.
Ocfos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games