Holthorne: Ballad of Artis (CumInTiana)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Holthorne: Ballad of Artis (CumInTiana)

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:11 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

for those curious about this world here is a link. viewtopic.php?f=31&t=5222

For years the angels had isolated themselves from it all, protected by a cult from the church. They weren't too much of a secret. At least to the church, the Lekoan church sought to keep this a secret. And so moved the angels to a secret mountain. Where they lived in an amazonian style of life living as warriors. Training for the day they would erase demons from existence. At least that was the plan, but things have a way of working out far different from what was intended....

The Hero of our story:

The Beginning of Our Tale

It was a nice evening, the sun was breaking through the clouds. The human nuns were tending to the gardens, and there was the sound of spellcraft, and clashing metal in the air. As The Angels were doing their morning regiment, a female nun was outside of Artis' door. And she knocked on it meekly to get the Angel's attention, after all Angel herself had sent her to retrieve Artis for a meeting. The Nun didn't know what the meeting was for, but she had a feeling it was urgent and needed Artis right away.
Last edited by Syndos on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Syndos

Re: Holthorne: Ballad of Artis (CumInTiana)

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:23 am

i quickly hop out of my bed and get dressed before stretching my arms and yawning, i open the door and look at the nun, i was confused, usually we weren't allowed to speak to common nuns, but the ones that once gave birth to an angel "c-can i help you?" i said as i hide my left arm behind the door and quickly cast a spell to create an energy sword, the default weapon of an angel
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:30 am

The Nun was covered in bandages mostly because they believed they were unworthy to be looked upon by Angels. "Angel wants to see you, she is in the war room" The poor nun almost stuttered in a meek voice, she then gave a bow, and then walked away to leave you to go see Angel.

As you continued on your way, you would come to notice the angels were not just practicing. They looked like they were preparing for a fight, with grim looks of determination on their faces.

Inside the War Room stood Angel in all her glory. As she looked over the map of the area they resided in. She had a cool calm placid look on her face. As though her face was set in flawless stone, she looked up at Artis. And she let out a small smile, and even then her face didn't seem to change.

"Artis it is good to see you are ready my friend. The scouts have put in grave reports. They think they may have seen something coming this way, though we aren't sure yet" She said her voice a pure melody, and fleeting like the wind.

Angel: Image
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:38 am

i stopped the nun and made my weapon dissapear, before gently taking off the bandages "hear me, my child, i'm like you, the'res no reason to feel like i'm too much for your eyes" i drop the bandages to the floor and kiss her forehead "remember that" i said before letting her go...
i was surprised by this, i always thought training was just a thing Between Angel and me...
i get closer and smile at her, pleased with what i just saw "tell me dear sister, just because you're the first born angel, doesn't mean you're some sort of general" i said with a chuckle, as a joke she'll understand...
"do you think it's something dangerous" my face turned serious, if something wanted to attack us at our home, they will regret the day they were born, No!, they will regret the day, our ancestors; The Divines, created them
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:50 am

"I don't know yet, but the scouts said it was something-" Her melodius voice cut off as a loud explosion rocked the site. She then rushed outside to see aircrafts in the sky, bombarding their santuary.

"RALLY EVERYONE NOW!!!!" Angel shouted to get everyone to come together, but then some of the Angels began getting sniped down. It was soon the grim realization would set in that they were being attacked by an advanced enemy. But who would dare do this?

That answer soon came apparent as men in black armored clothing started storming the grounds. They were gunning down people left and right, even Angels were falling to the ground. And one thing soon became very apparent, they were outnumbered and outgunned. Angel grimaced and looked to Artis.

"We can't win this fight, I will hold them off" She said as she created barriers to protect herself from the bullets, but everytime they hit the barrier it cracked and would regenerate. These weren't normal bullets obiviously. "You go and tell the others to leave, go now!" She said in a voice brooking no argument, and then the aircrafts began to close in. The nun from earlier ran forward.

"STOP YOU CAN'T DO THIS, THIS ISN'T RIGHT!!!" She shouted at the strange men with one symbol on their chests. "THE STRIXAN CHURCH HAS NO BUSINESS HERE!!!" She was then shot in the shoulder, and she cried out as she hit the ground.

Then a loud booming voice spoke up from what was likey the central airship. "Angels surrender now, and we guarantee you will have a peaceful passing. Your kind does not belong in this world after all" This Strixan Church was fanatical and Human Supremists. It seemed they were even willing to go so far as wipe out something that had been created by the Divines themselves. Then again not really a surprise since they hated anything that wasn't human.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:56 am

i looked in anger at them, before turning around to see the nun getting shoot, i look up at the ships, but obey the command of Angel "just promise you'll come back!" i said while taking the nun on my arms and running to the sanctuary "everybody, Angels and Humans, we knew this moment will come eventually, but not from humans, to the tunnels, NOW!" i shout as i lead the way deeper in the underground sanctuary, until we made it to the tunnels "you think you can walk?" i asked the nun, i wanted to go last, to make sure no one was left behind, but the nun, i couldn't risk her...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:03 am

She winced as the bullet was hurting her, it also seemed to be poisoning her. Then there was a small tapping noise, and the noise outside seemed to fade. Then the tapping noise began to get closer and closer.

"Hello Dearie you and your lady friend seem to be in some trouble here" The voice's owner stepped forward, and not much of him could be made out. He seemed to be tall around six feet, he was wearing black business suit, with pinstripes. His face was in shadow, though the rest of his skin was pale as snow along with his hair. The Nun's breath was labored as she was still bleeding out. The man then seemed to whisper something, and he extended his right hand, and when he opened it. There was the bullet that had been in the nun's shoulder. She even seemed to be healthier now. She then held on to Artis a little more, being somewhat unsure about the man who had just saved her life.

"Do not worry I am not here with them, and I mean you no harm but I must warn you they will not stop hunting you down, or any of the other races. And there is a way to stop them, but I need your help Artis. I would ask that you at least listen to me" He said in a kind tone like that of a father trying to reason with their child.

It would be then that Artis could look around, and see she was isolated with this mysterious individual.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:07 am

i look at him and slowly lower the nun until i put her on the floor, then i create my sword and prepare to fight him, my first question of course was: "what are you?" i said without fear or any other feeling, i just wanted to protect our home, or what was left from it, as soon as i see the bullet, i get on my knees and put both of my hands on the wound, healing it with my divine magic "i'll hear, then i'll decide if i'll do it" i said not looking up at him, but glad that all the angels and nuns were already running deep in the tunnel
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:14 am

"Thank you Artis. I will introduce myself" He then gave a gentlemen's bow, and then revealed his name. "My name is Lovian Scratch, and I know you hate demons, but all races will need to band together if you wish to stop the humans from wiping everything out, the only thign you need to do is deliever something to the Church of Holthorne, however you will need help from the demons to get there as you will be hunted" He then took out a box, it was black and unassuming, and he gently put it on the ground.

The Nun smiled at you, and then her eyes widened at the mention of his name. "Your your your-" Lovian however shrugged his shoulders. She then looked at you with a pleading look. "I know going to demons for help doesn't sound appealing my lady, but he is right we can't win this fight alone" She said with a sympathetic look.

I will find a pic for the nun
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:18 am

"my brothers and sisters will burn me alive if i ever join the demons" i said while picking the box while raising an eyebrow and then look up at him, "but i'll do it, if i have to save them, but my siblings while kik me out, they will vanish me, i know they will...Angel...Angel will hate me" then i put a hand ont he box and doubt for a second what i was about to do "do i have to open it?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:23 am

"I know and I do not ask you this lightly, but I thank you for accepting" He said in a kind geniune tone, and as you took the box. There felt like a change in the wind. "No you need not open it, only deliver it to Holthorne, now go child" He then vanished, and the sounds returned. The nun still looked shocked. "That couldn't be The Lovian Scratch" She said nervous as she knew the legend of him.

Image Does that work?
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:41 am

"you'll explain this later" i said as i strt running through the tunnels, asking her to follow me and destroy the entrance before the humans came down, i didn't stop, i had a mission now, to keep my specie alive, but i couldn't tell anyone, they will me, or try to, anyways...
as soon as i went out of the tunnel i catch my breath and wait for the nun, i just wanted to leave flying right now, but she was my very chance to convince the demons, to at least work with me, not with the angels, but with the future of every other living species...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:55 pm

She nodded to you with a smile, and then calling on divine magic. She destroyed the entrance behind you, and ran to keep up with you. She still seemed to be thinking about that mysterious individual. But then she righted herself, coming to the conclusion that kind of thing could wait.

As soon as you were both out of the tunnels, the angels panted as they were deep underground. They then looked to you for guidance, as you were the closet thing to a leader they had right now. The Nun tried to give you an encouraging smile. Even as the explosions rumbled the ground itself.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:01 pm

"should i tell them?" i asked the nun while stretching my arms before walking amongs them, leading them through this cave, it wasn't much, but it was the closest thing we had for a bunker or a hideout, i look at the box and wonder if anyone will recognize it, though it was possible, or at least i wanted to think that, gods, what should i do? tell them and use their help, or lie to them and leave with only the nun and my divine power?
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:05 pm

"I think right now it would be best if you and me leave My lady" She said with an adorable blush on her face. As she still seemed to not be used to being in your presence. "But first it couldn't hurt if we at least got them somewhere safe first, after all they can't stay here" She whispered.

Then she whimpered as one of the male angels stormed up to her, and picked her up by her throat. "Give the word sister, and I will this human. After all humans shouldn't be here since they are killing us" He snarled as your nun started to lose her breath. The other angels looked at the both of you to see what would happen.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:15 pm

"it's fun you said that..." i said with a chuckle before draining both his strength and magic "she's not from that supremasist church, we're not meant to kill humans...or at least, some of them, she raise most of us, so if you want me to take your life, you better drop her, we are suppose to be a family" i said with a serious glare, about to cast my sword "we need to protect each other!" i shout whie looking around, to see if anyone was with me "sorry miss, but i have to do this" i said to the nun "a divine contacted me" i lied, or perhaps not, who knows what thing was that spoke to me earlier "he told me, that we need to go to the holthorne church, deliver this box, and join th churchs to take down the supremacist, it will sound horrible, i know, i was about to kill him when i realize he was a divinity, he told me, we need to join the other species, including" i took a deep breath before continuing "including the demons JUST, if we want the species of the angels to live, we need to join them and take down the supremacist church!"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:19 pm

He gasped as he collapsed to the ground, but rather then be angry. He had a look of hurt on his face, but he did let go of the nun. Then the Nun rubbed her sore neck, and she listened to you deliver the small lie. But then the angels had looks of horrors when you brought up allying with the demons.

Your brother stood up. "Are you insane! The demons aren't allies they are vermin, and a divine approached you? Impossible" But then the Nun spoke up.

"He wasn't divine, He was Lovian Scratch. And we never told any of you about him, mostly because he is a part of mythology no one knows for sure. But what I will tell you is this, he is one of the black Divines. One of the original demons" She said revealing the big shocker.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:28 pm

"what!?" i said while casting my sword and pointing it to the nun "you lied to me!? what if that demon lied to me, what if this all was a set up!? answer me!" i shout as the anger start growing inside of me, but if i couldn't control it, what different i was from the demons? that's when i lower my sword and try to calm down "i need answers, because i just agreed with an original demon, to what? 'save the angels'? more like 'save the demons'!"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:31 pm

"I never lied to you. And I also said the mythology was never certain. The records of everything back then is uncertain. And I don't even know if that is the Lovian Scratch, or if the Lovian Scratch was an original demon" She answered back calm, even as you pointed a blade at her.

"And right now the only thing I know is that he was right about one thing. We need to get everyone together otherwise we all die" She said with a sympathetic look in her face. Even as the angels were murmuring to themselves, clearly discussing among themselves.
Syndos

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:36 pm

i nod and go on my knees next to her, making my blad dissapear "i'm sorry" i told her before standing up give back the strength and magic i took away to the guy "alright people i'm not forcing you, but i'm going to do it, you can come with me or stay, that's up to you, but i'm not going to lay around until the supremacist come to kills us, i'm going to holthorne, try to make things straight, and join the demons Just this damn time, then i will go back to our original mission, take them down, but we need them for now" i said while helping the nun stand and walking to the end of the cave
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Next

Return to Private Games