Toka The Hero (Syndos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Toka The Hero (Syndos)

Postby that man » Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:03 pm

"Fine, we'll go with gentle first," Natia sighed, plopping Rose onto the bed while locking her arms in place, greedily licking her lips at about the same time that she attempted to get her perfectly in place, looking up at Natia to see how exactly she would react to having Rose look like this, looking down for a moment before she tried to figure out what to do now. "Do you want to lick her before I do anything else. You were always the more gentle type, anyways."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:19 pm

"Ah Natia don't worry we will both have fun with her" Toka said with an amused chuckle, and then she kissed Natia long, and deep. And even played with the dwarfs chest for a little bit. Then she turned to Rose, and kissed her deeply. And then she made her way down to Rose's vagina, and she began fingering it. And once it got wet, she licked up the juices. "You taste delicious you know that right" Toka said with a purr in her voice, oh she was going to have fun. "But you know Natia here needs some fun as well, so be a dear, and eat her out will you?" Toka asked with a little smile.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Aug 08, 2016 1:32 am

"This really is going to be fun," Natia licked her lips, Rose having even more of a nervous look on her face as she looked up at the both of them, taking in a deep breath before Natia firmly planted herself on top of Rose, Natia letting go a moan of pleasure for a few moments, even grinding herself into Rose's face for some time before letting out a yip, jumping up before slapping Rose hard on her face. "What the hell, how could she do something like nip me? Do you really want to see what I'm capable of when I got on the angry side of things, right Toka?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:29 pm

While Natia had been having with Rose, Toka had been playing with Rose's cute pussy. Her hands had been softly carressing it, pinching the clitoris a bit. So far this looked fun, but then Rose had to be a naughtly little girl. Toka then stood up, and she massaged Natia's pussy very softly, and put some pressure on it. And then she pinched one of Rose's nipples hard.

"Now now me and my friend are trying to be nice here, that was very rude hurting my friend. So now I am afraid, I will just have to let her punish you" Toka said with a sympathetic smile.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:34 am

"But if I don't resist, you're going to think I'm liking this," Rose replied, not getting a chance to say anything else before Natia pushed a didlo style gag with a pump into her mouth, securing it with straps as Toka watched the girl wiggle around uncomfortably, there being something just powerfully enjoyable about the sounds that she made when it started to pump inside of her throat, Natia giggling for a couple of moments before looking back at Toka, teasing her with, "so then, how do you like my new fancy gag? It will even release an aphrodisiac inside of her throat when a certain amount of time passes, so she'll be begging for sex from us on no time at all."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:01 pm

"Oh Natia you are such a devious little genius" Toka said praising Natia, and she began playing with Natia. Using her free hand, to play with the dwarven mechanic's clitoris. Sure a small part of her felt guilty that they couldn't be gentle with Rose. But in all honesty this was kinda of fun, besides they weren't going to do anything too damaging.

And besides in Toka's mind, Rose looked like she could use a little fun in her life. "So Natia" She said with a purr in her voice, as she then began kissing Natia deeply. "Do you have anything for me?" She asked seductively.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Aug 21, 2016 6:05 pm

"I've got a whole room full of things for you, love," Natia pulled Toka into a deep kiss, giggling slightly as she enjoyed the whole ordeal, Rose withering around in what was probably a confused combination of pain and pleasure as she attempted to get herself into a comfortable position with this on her, Natia digging around slightly to pull out another varied assortment of dildos to play with, all of varying sizes and functions. "Pick you poison, and I will do as much damage to the both of you with this as possible. Oh and don't worry, all of these have some sort of fun little function that I can use on either one of you for hours on end."
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:35 pm

Toka laughed a bit at that, and then she poked around looking at the various dildos. Tokaku hummed as she carefully deliberated on what she wanted, and so she chose an orc sized dildo. And then a vibrating dildo, and wondered how to play with Rose.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:57 am

"Oh, those always do a number to me," Natia winked, Rose's eyes going wide with fear once more as she looked up at the dildos, almost like she was afraid for her life, thought she did also bolt up for what was probably a deep breath, something about it being enjoyable to Toka. "Tell you what, I'll just make sure that you can get her wide enough for-"

"Rain with blood!" Rose screeched, how or when she had managed to break out of the bindings, yet alone, get her weapon again was something that she wasn't expecting, the only thing making it more curious then threatening being her sailing past the both of them, collapsing on the ground snoring in what could have only been exhaustion, Natia looking back up at Toka to see if she had an answer.
that man

Postby Syndos » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:56 pm

Toka hummed at the whole event. "Hmm seems like we have a berserker, well since I am not interested in date rape. Lets put her in one of the nice cells, and then we can continue our fun" She said as she picked up the young girl. And then carried Rose over to one of the nice cells, and laid her on one of the nice beds.
Syndos

Postby that man » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:09 pm

"Strangest berserker I've ever seen," Natia shrugged, Rose moving around lifelessly before allowing herself to be dropped onto the bed, her not even moving around before Natia tried to swoon Toka off her feet, even giving her a rather strong kiss as she reached down into her-

"Mom, I think there's someone moving outside," Mr. Cuddles interrupted, there being a genuine look of concern on his face when he came in, stopping quickly to look at Rose sleeping on the bed. "Um...do you want me to sle-stay with her until everything is confirmed to be...you know?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Fri Sep 02, 2016 11:19 pm

"Sure Cuddles but be careful okay" She then picked up Natia, and walked out of the room with Natia.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:58 pm

"I will Mom," Mr. Cuddles replied with a relieved tone, slinking into the cell with Rose as Toka got a good feeling that she was probably going to come back to the two of them together, although that was something she could think about when it came time to deal with, as Natia seemed more hacked off than ever before about having been denied sex the second time in a row, muttering, "I don't care what it is, but whatever we find out there, I'm going to make sure that it is no longer able to mess with our day."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:33 am

"Oh it won't Natia, besides after this tell you what, I will let you pull out all the stops" Toka purred as she swatted Natia's glorious ass. And then she got her pistols, and put on some clothing. And wondered just who was coming to her home around this time of day.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:47 pm

"Then let's deal with this before something else happens," Natia smiled, her looking out the window with a confused look on her face when there didn't seem to be anyone else out there, her humming a little bit as there clearly was some sort of movement out there, but it didn't seem like anyone else out there was intent on talking to them now, even if they might not actually be people out there that were moving around.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Sep 04, 2016 3:57 pm

Toka however wasn't one to be fooled, so she used her magic. To point who or what was outside right now. The spell should lead her to them. "Whoever is out there, know this if your here to fight, you won't win, in fact you will die. Most likely, unless your here for some other reason, and if you don't show up right now you will just make me angry" Toka said tapping her foot on the ground.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:40 pm

For a minute or two, the figures seemed to move around uncomfortably, probably debating with each other over what to do. The more she sat there, the more people Toka thought she noticed, eventually arriving at over 30 or 40 of them, much more than a normal bandit party would have. It didn't seem like they would do anything for a while, until someone stood up straight, a burning sense of pride in her eyes.

"In sacro tu morieris!" She shouted, both identifying herself as the leader of the party and trigger a full volley of at least twice as many shots that Toka thought there would be.

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Battle.Sister.Mocha.full.680502.jpg
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:46 am

Toka instead of panicking laughed, and then she raised one pistol. And fired a single shot, destroying all the bullets fired. And then she fired a second bullet which exploded into a massive field of energy that paralyzed the not bandits group. Then she walked over to the leader, and picked her up. And dragged her into the house.

Then she went back outside. "Oh grunts you might might wanna skid daddle, otherwise I will let the beasties, and Nadia play with you" She said pointing to a grinning Natia.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:45 am

Most of the grunts doubled over in pain as Toka zapped them, though to their credit, they got back up on their feet much faster than she would have given most normal people the time to do so, a couple of them even getting ready to reload their guns in direct defiance of what she had said, though thankfully, their leader seemed to have had less resistance to something like this.

"Doesn't seem like they are going to skid daddle," Natia growled, managing to pull out one of her hammers while they actually managed to reform into groups, there being something oddly familiar about the iconography Toka was having a hard time placing. "Do you want to get rid of them, then take our vent up frustrations out on their leader?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:48 am

"Sounds like a plan to me Natia" Toka said with a chuckle, oh these foolish bandits. That weren't bandits, they had just walked into a world of hurt. Toka then fired two shots. The first shot instantly destroyed all their weapons, and the second shot well it destroyed all their clothes.

"If I chose a third shot, perhaps I could turn them into chicks" Toka mused with an evil grin.
Syndos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games