Toka The Hero (Syndos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Toka The Hero (Syndos)

Postby that man » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:02 am

"No, I just bleed easily," Rose replied, her attempts at standing up being stopped by Mr. Cuddles wrapped cuff style around her wrists and ankles, Rose not needing more than a confused glance down to get visual confirmation of that fact, something she took rather calmly. "Oh. Does this mean that you are going to use me as a source of food, or that you are going to try to break me down mentally and make me into some sort of slave?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Toka blinked, and for once the former hero was geninuely surprised at this. "What the fuck?" She mouthed out and then shook her head. "Why the hell would you assume that I am making you into a slave or food? Geeze all I did was heal your wounds. And why does the church want me anyway?" She decided to get to the point, while hearing some clanking on the other side of the door. Sounded like Natia was working on some more projects.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:20 pm

Natia didn't seem to hear their conversation, or if she did, she was too caught up in her work to actually hear anything of what was going on outside, just as Rose leaned back into Mr. Cuddles after after hearing what Toka had to say, just staying on the calm side of things.

"Oh," was her only reply, her smile going more onto the uneasy side of things after this, not pulling away from him anymore as she explained, "they called me the...vox veritatis. They said it was an important thing for the chosen one, but only told me I had to take care of you."
that man

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:01 pm

Toka blinked as she heard those two words. "The Vox what? I haven't heard of that before. By the way how much experience have you actually had in a fight?" She asked as she noted with some appreciation that Rose wasn't too freaked out about Mr. Cuddles.

Meanwhile she wondered just was Natia working on now?
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:31 am

"I'm not sure, but they told me that this was the last resort for attempting to get the Chosen One back into the church to help us out a little bit," Rosa sighed, a small bit of smoke actually coming out of Natia's room to signal just how close she was getting to finish whatever she was working on.

"Hey Toka, can you lend me a quick hand!" Natia shouted over the sounds of her own work, Toka's smile getting on the weaker side of things as she actually perked up a little bit.
Last edited by that man on Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:42 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

I thought her name was Rose?

Toka hummed at that, and would have commented more. But then when the smoke came into the room, and Natia called out to her. "We will talk more about this later, now you two just relax and have some fun" She said breifly groping one of Rose's tits, and casually palmed it. "Clumsy me~" She said, and then turned around. And walked outside the door to see what was Natia doing.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Rose did jump a little, but didn't say anything as she left the room, Mr. Cuddles still messing around with her slightly, even reaching up to play with her own breasts more than than even Toka probably would have. Still she made it into Natia's room, instantly being handed some sort of dildo style object.

"I know you are busy but this thing needs to have a lot of work done to it," Natia explained, working on some sort of sex machine that she couldn't actually work on all that well. "By the way, whose the cutie you've been talking to."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:51 pm

Toka examined the object, and saw it was another fine quality of work. "Her name is Rose, and the church bastards sent her after me" She said, and gave the dildo an experimental lick.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:13 pm

"It's cheery flavored," Natia replied, fixing the device she was working on to make it work, looking back at her for a couple of moments, the machine coughing to life one more time, a wicked smile on her face as it began to pump slightly, Toka wondering both what it would feel like and if it would be the best thing for Rose to experience. "Figures the church would do something like that. So what are we going to do with her? Tie her up, have fun with her, and then send her back to the church? Or should we just keep her with us so that nothing else really happens with them?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:59 pm

She licked the dildo, with a slow seductive lick. She enjoyed the rich flavor of cherry, and her tongue circled it. She was blowing the dildo like it was a living cock, with such skill. That she could have gotten anyone off. She then paused, as she processed Natia's words.

"Eh first we will have some fun with her, and then might as well see what the hell the church wants?" She sad with a shrug, and then she approached Natia's machine, curious about it. She of course gave her dwarven fuckbuddy a playful swat on the ass as she passed her by.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Jul 19, 2016 4:50 pm

"That seems like it is the fair thing to do," Natia smiled, giving her machine a couple more slaps before one of her own almost knocked Toka off her feet, the machine beginning to piston about almost uncontrollably, to the point of parts flying off with almost every rotation. "Hokay, this thing isn't anywhere near done yet. Have fun with your new girl then, and I will try to get in their quickly. I hope you don't mind, but I kind of want to get this thing working today."
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:15 pm

"Thanks Natia" Toka said giving her dwarven fuckbuddy a kiss on the cheek, even if she had to bend down to do so. This would no doubt give Natia a good view of her cleavage, she then went back to check on Rose.

And she grinned at the dildo she had, she couldn't wait to use it on Rose.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:45 am

In the other room, Toka actually had to duck as a chair flew by her head, Natia peaking in for a moment of confusion as well. Somehow, it seemed like Rose had managed to turn the tables on Mr. Cuddles, actually managing to get free of his grips without damaging him. She was, however stuck in a corner of the room now, more of a desperate smile on her face as she didn't seem to know how this would turn out, Mr. Cuddles being even more nervous that her as he clearly didn't want to hurt her, let her away, or be hurt by her.
that man

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:45 pm

Toka looked at the scenario, and she let out a laugh. "Well looks like your all better now, Mr Cuddles go on go play outside and play" She said petting Mr. Cuddles, and gave him a kiss on the head. She then walked into the room, and stepped close. But kept her distance as she looked Rose over, making sure she wasn't too hurt.
Syndos

Postby that man » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:20 pm

"Yes Mom!" Mr. Cuddles bolted, quickly leaving the room as he stopped for a moment, looking back at Rose nervously for a moment before leaving for good, Rose's energy quickly fading after that as she fell to her knees once more, panting slightly while looking up at Toka.

"What will you do with me now?" Rose panted, Toka just being unsure if she would actually be able to contain her, as she wasn't even sure if she would attempt to do something else to attack her.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 23, 2016 4:44 pm

Toka rolled her eyes at the thought of being unable to contain her. "Well Rose I was hoping to have fun with you, and or have sex with you. Speaking of which are you a virgin" Toka asked bluntly, and then began licking that sweet delcious cherry flavored dildo, and she did it in a very sensual manner.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:46 pm

"I am?" Rose asked, laying on the ground as she watched Toka play with her dildo, her smile vanishing almost completely at this point as she tried to pull down her skirt, Natia being the one to prevent her from leaving by outright walking up to her and cuffing her arms behind her back, hoisting her up while asking, "so, which bed do you want us to play in then?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:37 pm

"Hmm lets see is my favorite bed you made in good shape" Toka said referring to the mechanical sex bed Natia had invented. It had dildo's, and ointments, and vibrators. "Either that or we could bring in Mr. Cuddles, after all Rose did scare him" She said as she contemplated her options. And then realizing she might be scaring Rose, she approached her. And gave her a deep kiss. "Don't worry your first time will be gentle, and you will grow to love it" She said, before giving Natia a deep kiss.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:07 am

"Oh yeah, that this is in perfect working condition," Natia smiled into the kiss, waltzing right over to Rose to heft her over her shoulder, Rose having a look on her face as if she wanted to resist what was going on right now, but didn't actually want to risk getting into life threatening trouble if she did actually hurt who was one of Toka's friends, which was at least a nice thing for her to do, all things considered. "Do you want me to lock her in that for the 'gentle' treatment then? I can't wait to see how she reacts to having something as fun as all of that inside of her for hours or days on end."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:52 pm

"Hmm we can do that after the gentle treatment, I don't want to break her" Toka said as she gave Rose a reassuring caress along her cheek. Then she let Natia guide the way to the room.
Syndos

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games