Toka The Hero (Syndos)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Toka The Hero (Syndos)

Postby that man » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Toka "The Hero"
Appearance: https://m.imgur.com/yWgwVvY

Personality: Toka is well not easy to pin down without knowing prior history. But lets do it. You see Toka is a woman who has been put through the wringer, experienced a lot of stuff. You see she saw the world first hand, and it changed her. She was thrown in to save the world at the age of 15, and before your all worried about pedo territory. She did get enchanted several times to have the body of a 18 year old, when she underwent all her sexual encounters. Back on point though, Toka is a woman who is very sarcastic, usually deflecting everything with smarm. She never seems to take anything serious, and is very laid back. However don't let that demeanor full you, she is a forward woman, who doesn't take bullshit from anyone. She also doesn't give a shit about what people think about her, she has slept with every gender, every race, and probably has more than a few hundred bastard children.

She also isn't a big fan of the church, considering how they pretty much sent her out into the world like a human sacrifice. And then turned their backs on her when she came back. She is also not into marriage, considering the man she had been engaged to had cheated on her, and married some other chick. She is also very proud of her body, which still holds up nice to this day. She is not afraid to resort to sexual matters, in fact she is very much a sexual pervert. Though she can fight if pressed. And when she fights, she is both a wonder, and a terror to behold. She is also close to all her fuckbuddies, and doesn't care about them not being human, or having their own religions. They are important to her.

History: Note I will expand on her fuckbuddies history in their sheets. Toka grew up as an orphan in the church of humanity. She never knew her parents, and grew up as a nun. With no sexual experience, though that didn't stop the knights from leering at her. Still as the demon war waged on, and chosen one after chosen one failed to stop the demon king. The church secretly began offering up the chosen ones as human sacrifices, or fuck buckets/studs. So when her time came, she was given a potion that modified her body into an older version. She was then set out into the world, to save it.

However things didn't exactly go according to plan, for starters. The demon that was supposed to rape her, was drunk on duty. From there she managed to escape, but she got abducted by an orc horde. She was fucked with a gangbang for several weeks, she managed to get out by tricking an orc, and he got her out. She ended up ditching him in a forest, but then she tried to sleep in the forest. There she met tentacle monsters, she got fucked a lot, but then escaped, though she was pregnant. She then came upon a brothel, and met the owner who was a herm elf. The elf let her stay for a price obiviously, and the elf was actually nice to her though. And even taught her a few tricks. She eventually left the brothel though, as the world still needed saving. She ended up giving birth to a tentacle monster that cuddled with her. She ended up taking a liking to her little beast.

She also began to change from the virgin she used to be, and started to not mind the so called forbidden acts the church had told her not to do. It was then she came across an orc outcast, the orc and her fought. However she won narrowly, thanks to her tentacle beast helping her. After that she and the orc got to know each other, and got real close after a trip through the dwarven mines. Then when they came to the dwarven city, they met a quirky female dwarf who loved making mechanical toys. After going through the dwarfs sex labrinth, the dwarf went ahead and joined the odd couple. Afterwards they were back on the surface, and ready to begin their quest.

However the demon king wasn't going to make things that easy, he renewed his assault considering he hadn't gotten a human fuckbucket in such a long time. It was thanks to this that Toka ran into her herm brothel fuckbuddy again, who was a damn good mage. From there they fought through the demon hordes. And built an army, her orc fuckbuddy, ended up becoming grand chieftain. Then the armies pressed forward, and they invaded to the very heart of the demon empire. Though it took three long years. Then Toka snuck into the demon empire by herself, and then fought the demon king in a battle of both might, magic, skill, and sex. In the end she was victorious, the demon empire had fallen. The world was saved.

It should have been a good ending. And it was for a time, the world started to heal. She was welcomed home as a hero. Though she ended up missing her friends who all went to go live their own lives. Still she was going to get married to her childhood sweetheart. Except he called her whore seeing her tentacle beast, even though he was already married to another woman. Things began a downspiral from there, she got drunk. The Demons weren't eradicated, and made protests. The church quickly turned its back on her, calling her slut and other things. The whole world turned against her. So then when she finally had enough, she left her country to go to the new world away from it all.

Since living there, she has made a life for herself. She ended up getting her own property, and raised her tentacle monster Mr. Cuddles. She has lived a peaceful life while keeping her skills sharp, and even picking up new ones. However as of recently she has been getting mail begging her to come back. But its from the church so she ignores it mostly, she doesn't give a shit about them. Little does she know, she needs to return to the world.

Equipment: Two Pistols that can fire off her magical energy. That's about it.

Stats:
Wisdom: 20
Strength: 20
Charisma: 20
Toughness: 20

Kinks: Anything not in turn offs.
Turnoffs: Guro, Watersports, Scat. Mindbreak.

Toka was caught completely off-guard when she heard a shriek coming from the forest, the tone of it being combined with some sort of almost giggle. making it almost unlike any other scream that she had heard. Even Mr. Cuddles seems to have been woken up by the shriek, him perking up a little as he began to lumber towards the noise.

"This could be lots of fun, mom," Mr. Cuddles indicated to Toka, clearly intending to go mess with whoever had shrieked like that. "Come on, if she isn't in mortal danger, than it will be even more fun.
that man

Re: Toka The Hero (Syndos)

Postby Syndos » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:24 pm

Toka may have been caught off guard by the odd sound. But she didn't show it, as she got up from her rocking chair. She yawned and stretched, and didn't seem to care that she was completely naked save for pistol belt, and the pistols in the holsters.

"Allright Kiddo" She said ruffling the top part of him lovingly, she did love him after all. "Lets go see it" She said as she waited for him to turn into a mount, so she could ride him all the way to the source of the noise. As for putting on clothes, eh she could do that later.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:40 pm

"Yes Mom," Mr. Cuddles smiled, forming himself into a mount form, though the tentacles that were near her private areas were on the intrusive side of things, as they usually were, though he didn't actually go too far inside of her, just to a more or less comfortable level.

Moving quickly, it didn't take to long for Toka to find evidence of what had made the girl shriek...it being in the form of a giant dire bear, it laying heavily on the ground without any clear sign of where its head was. She did hear a woman panting nearby, but Mr. Cuddles didn't seem too keen on investigating much closer.
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Jul 04, 2016 5:44 pm

She didn't mind him putting his tentacles inside her while they were riding. They were usually good for the long trips, or when she just felt like getting off.

She then patted Mr Cuddlest three times to let him know she was dismounting. She then got off him, and went to go investigate the woman panting. She kept her hands on her pistols, though she didn't draw them out yet. Wouldn't want to potentially frighten a visitor. She snorted at that. Natia was always riding her ass on scaring people off.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:28 pm

"Thank you Mom," Mr. Cuddles bowed, hiding inside of some bushes so that he couldn't get dragged into any potential fight, especially since he was not very good at actually fighting anything, especially if they were stronger than him...which was not all too hard to.

Looking around, Toka found that she didn't have to search very long, finding a women lying on the ground surrounded by more of those dead bears, simply attempting to calm down from having to kill all of them, Toka not being able to figure out what exactly her angle was.

52780536_p0.jpg
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:32 pm

Toka did note all the dead bears, and she wasn't too concerned. They weren't that tough after all. Still what was interesting was the girls demeanor. She was acting a little odd, not to mention there was still that part about the giggling earlier.

"Oy Brat what are you doing on my property?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, keeping her right hand next to the pistol on that side. While the left hand was on her hip. She was wary of the girl for sure, whose name she didn't even know.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:59 pm

"Oh, so you live hhere?" the woman smiled, looking up at Toka while attempting to stand up, having to use her spear as it seemed like she was on the loopy side of things after her fight. "Sorry, I think I'm just ggetting off my combat high...although maybe you can help oout."

The woman to a moment to lean against he spear, her heavy panting suggesting that she was waiting for her adrenaline to subside before making any serious moves, explaining herself with, "you see, I'm actually on a mision looking for someone right now. The church wanted me to find this person they called the chosen one and get rid of her so they can choose a new one...but they dddin't tell me what they looked like, only that they were in this area. You wouldn't be able to help me with that, would you?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:06 pm

Toka laughed her ass off for a bit. So the church was finally sending hit men after her were they? It was also interesing to see this church girl didn't mind Toka was naked save for her pistol belt, and pistols. She then grinned as the girl brought up the combat high. Ah she remembered when Brutus had those highs, dang his cock huge and harder than steel.

"When you say get rid of her? Do you mean kill her?" She said with a grin filled with mischief. Oh she was going to have fun with this girl.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:56 am

"I hope that's what they mean, since I don't really have any other plans since she seemed to be more or less out of the way, and I don't get why they don't just say she's dead for now," the woman continued, clearly not caring about anything going on around her, especially Toka being nude. "Does that mean you know who that person is then? That would actually make things easier all around for us, right?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:53 pm

"That's funny considering that conflicts with the mail they sent her a week ago" Toka said with a chuckle, she decided to test how smart this person was. "I know since I do know her, and sometimes she has me read her mail" Toka then began reading the note, by remembering one of the many notes that had been sent to her.

"Dear Chosen One we humbly ask that you return your flawed person back to our righteous bosum, for there is great unrest in the great nation of our holy order. Please remember your holy duty" Toka then shrugged her shoulders, causing her chest to bounce a bit. "Eh or something like that, by the way brat do you have a name?" She asked getting close to the girl, and then sat down next to her.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:14 am

"You really do know her, don't you?" The woman smiled, Toka feeling an odd chill in her body as the girl got herself into a more standing straight position, Toka getting the feeling that her charade was going to be figured out soon. "My name is...hmm, it rhymed with Rose Unel, so I think that it might have just been Rose Unel. You can call me Rose Unel then, and I would like to hear what your name is...since I'm sure I found out where the chosen one is. Of course, we first need to figure out what we are going to do once me and the chosen one are together."
that man

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:55 pm

The odd chill however didn't worry Toka. She had seen far worse things in her day, and she was still currently the most powerful person on this world. Toka then grinned a wide smile, and if this were an anime her teeth would probably look razor sharp.

"The name is Toka, and well Rose Unel your on my property. And as fun as it is playing this little game, I am the chosen one" She stand standing up, and stretched lazily. "Now your a cute girl, and everything. However I have no business with the church. So you can just be on your way now, or we can fuck right here and now" She said teasing the girl, with her arms crossed.
Syndos

Postby that man » Fri Jul 08, 2016 4:17 am

"Is that so?" Rose swooned, adjusting her stance once more before falling forward, completely collapsing on the ground without even attempting to cushion her fall.

It took Toka a couple of moments, but she quickly realized that she had not escaped the battle with the bears unscathed, probably suggesting that she was still in training. When the high from the battle had worn off, it seemed that the seriousness of the wounds had settled in, meaning that she would need some healing if Toka ever did want to talk to her again.
that man

Postby Syndos » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:51 pm

Toka sighed a little in resignation. Sure she could be both bitchy and smarmy, but at the end of the day while very much a high class pervert. She was also still a hero of sorts, so she couldn't let a person just die.

"Mr Cuddles you can come out now" She called out to her son knowing he had some healing properties, and she could use some transport back to the homestead.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:52 am

"Yes mom," Mr Cuddles nodded, slithering out slowly to poke Rose on the ground, even attempting to figure out if she was actually still alive or not...although it could have just as easily be that he was groping his first real girl outside of her, especially because he focused on her breasts once he figured out that she was actually awake now. "What do you want us to do with her? I mean, she looks like she needs real medical help, will we even be able to do something like what she needs?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:52 pm

"Of course we will kiddo, after all Sira did teach me how to patch people up" She said as she gestured for him to turn into mount form. While he was doing that she had a smile on her face as her son groped his first real girl outside of her. She wasn't jealous so much as she was proud of her boy. "So then what do you think of her?~" She asked mischeviously.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:49 am

"She's kind of cute, but not like you mom," Mr. Cuddles shrugged, Toka getting the feeling that she should introduce him to some other females just to help broaden his horizons, especially since she seemed like she would actually be on the really fun side of things to play with. "So then...do you want me to be her bed for when she wakes up? I mean, it would be fun to examine her body closer."
Last edited by that man on Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:56 pm

Don't you mean Toka? XD

She was considering the ideal and it did have its merits. Besides he was nearly old enough to branch out on his own. Toka then chuckled. "Sure thing Cuddles you can be her bed, but first lets get her back to the ranch" She said with a smile, as she patted his head four times to signal him to take her back to the ranch.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:39 pm

"Yes mom," Mr. Cuddles nodded, pulling Toka and Rose along at a really fast pace, humming happily to himself as he really enjoyed pulling the both of them around, going back to the ranch even faster than he had ever done before, actually bringing the both of them inside of the ranch before letting him go, unraveling so that she could lay on the-

"Oh, did I pass out?" Rose yawned, rubbing some of the blood off of her face, Toka taking a couple of moments to realize that her wounds seemed to have disappeared. "That was a nice dream though...although I feel weird under my skirt now."
that man

Postby Syndos » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:58 pm

"A dream huh?" Toka said with a good natured smirk, as she was now dressed somewhat decently. She was wearing a loose sleeved white button up shirt. Though she didn't wear a bra underneath it, and she was wearing tight leather pants that showed off her thighs and hips.

"Yes you did due to all those wounds you had earlier, I take it you haven't been in much fights?" She asked sitting down in a nearby chair. She inwardly laughed, feeling that she didn't have to let Rose know just yet about her son. She may have also nudged the bed a little bit, to signal it to play with Rose a little bit.
Syndos

Next

Return to Private Games