Tracer RP: Cheers Govna (ThatMan)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tracer RP: Cheers Govna (ThatMan)

Postby Syndos » Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:03 pm

"Tch tcc, Mon Cherie have you forgotten I am the master of this house. Now answer the question, or I will have to punish you" Widowmaker said with a lick of her lips. She was enjoying the sight of Tracer's reaction. This was just gorgeous to the purple skinned beauty.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:35 am

"I'm sorry Mistress," Tracer shivered, getting the feeling that she was going to do something horrible to her if she didn't tell her the truth, blurting out what exactly she had done last night in a quick burst that even she had a hard time making out at places, it being punctuated with the appropriate Mistress when needed...or, what she hoped was the appropriate Mistress, since she was having a hard time think of where they were needed.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Sep 25, 2016 11:26 pm

"Oh such a good girl, thank you for being honest. Now tell me Lena darling, how should I reward your honesty?" Widowmaker said getting up, and walking over to Tracer. And Tracer couldn't help but watch the sway of Widowmaker's hips. And she would feel aroused by Widowmaker getting closer.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:35 am

Watching Mistress's hips swaying like that, made Tracer pant a little bit, her nodding slightly while trying to figure out what she was going to do Tracer as a reward, not wanting to know what sort of things it could be, especially since she remembered what her Master looked like when he came back, her coming back with, "I...I thank you for that, Mistress."
that man

Postby Syndos » Tue Sep 27, 2016 11:23 pm

Tracer would feel a sudden sting on her ass, as Widowmaker slapped her ass. "Your welcome, but you did not answer my question Lena" Widowmaker said with a seductive purr, as she licked her lips. She continued walking around Lena. "How should I Reward You?" She asked gripping Tracer's chin firmly with her left hand, but not enough to cause pain, but enough to further point out she was Tracer's mistress. As she forced Tracer to look her in the eye.
Syndos

Postby that man » Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:48 am

"R~Reward me, Mistress?" Tracer gulped, realizing that she was probably very close to coming into a large amount of pain if she didn't come up with an answer, there being something in Mistress's eyes that she just wasn't able to explain, almost as if Mistress relished her fear. "Mistress I...I do not know what I would like as a reward, though I know Mistress would make the better choices."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:04 pm

"Oh my cherie, you need to be more honest. Much like how your body is being more honest" Widowmaker purred lifting up Tracer's skirt showing her wet panties. Widowmaker then reached towards the panties, with her free hand, and began massaging Tracer's pussy through the panties. "Now then I think for a reward, shall I pleasure you? Or will you pleasure me?" Widowmaker said with a grin.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:11 am

"P~Pleasure me, Mistress?" Tracer stammered, her mind instantly racing to all the ways that someone like her would be able to, and probably more than willing to, bring her idea of pleasure to Tracer, especially with all the images that she had from last night coming back into her mind. "Mistress would pleasure me? How would she pleasure me?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:34 pm

"I would pleasure you however you like" Widowmaker whispered in Tracer's ear, as she slowly began stripping Tracer. "How I do it would be up to you" Widowmaker said slowly stripping for Tracer, revealing her glorious body to her.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:45 am

"I would like it however it is that you would want it to be, Mistress," Tracer blinked, not exactly being sure what things that she would do if she would give free range to do anything that she would be allowed to, especially since she was so much on the lost side of things when it came to thinking. "I have full trust as to what you would like when pleasuring me, Mistress."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Oct 09, 2016 9:35 pm

"Well then if that is the case, go ahead and sit down at the couch" Widowmaker said as she stripped off the rest of Tracer's clothing.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Oct 10, 2016 4:43 am

"Yes Mistress," Tracer nodded when she actually had a moment to think about how all of this could turn out, her being worried a little bit now as she sat down on the couch, attempting to figure out if there would be a way that she would actually be able to get out of here...but she also wasn't sure that Mistress wouldn't do something wonderful to her.
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:29 pm

Widowmaker began humming a tune, of an old song she had used to hear a lot as a child. She continued humming this favorite tune, even as she put on a show for Tracer, by slowly, and seductively stripping away all of her clothes. Baring her pale skin to Tracer, she then walked over to her, with a sway in her hips.

Then she ran her hands lightly across Tracer's breasts, and thighs.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Dec 26, 2016 6:46 pm

Having Mistress rub her hands around her body like this was not something that Tracer was expecting, especially after the show that Mistress had already given to her. That didn't mean Tracer didn't love having Mistress touch her like this, quite the opposite in fact, and she was having a hard time holding back her moans just a little bit to make sure that Mistress didn't get upset at her for enjoying this a little too much.
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:25 am

Said Mistress however only seemed to actually smirk at Lena's reaction to all of this. Widowmaker then leaned in real close to Tracer's ear.

"Come pet, let me know just how much you love this" Widowmaker purred, while her left hand began playing with Tracer's clitoris, gently squeezing, and pulling on it.
Syndos

Postby that man » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:44 pm

"I love every thing you are doing, Mistress!" Tracer moaned, thrusting her hips slightly as Widowmaker showed off that she practically knew all of the best points to play with her body, especially since she was thrusting back against her too. "Each time you touch me, it feels like I'm going to explode Mistress! Everything you are doing just feels amazing!"
that man

Postby Syndos » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:32 am

"That's my Cherie~" Widowmaker practically cooed, as she could feel her own arousal spiking. She used her free hand to start fingering her own pussy, while still playing with Tracer. Though she felt like she might need to bring in some toys to the mix.
Syndos

Previous

Return to Private Games