Tracer RP: Cheers Govna (ThatMan)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Tracer RP: Cheers Govna (ThatMan)

Postby Syndos » Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:47 pm

It didn't feel wrong that was for sure. In fact the broom would feel really good, and Tracer would have a feeling of old school memories. She was reminded of the feeling of masturbating on a desk.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:46 am

"This feels kind of weird, but nice," Tracer told herself, moaning slightly as she enjoyed it even more, actually rubbing against it a little bit more than before, simply enjoying every movement of what they were doing. "This is actually feeling nicer."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:49 pm

Meanwhile as she was doing the man that was calling himself Jack was grinning as he watched all this. Excellent she was coming along nicely, he then decided that when she was going to be close to orgasming. He would go ahead and send in the visitor. There would be a ring at the door.
Syndos

Postby that man » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:40 am

Not knowing what was going on beyond the door, Tracer simply moaned to herself, rubbing the broom against her pussy eve harder than before, failing to notice that there was even a ring at the door that she was supposed to pay attention to, masturbating with herself slightly more than before.
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:58 pm

The ringing continued for a little bit as Tracer continued to masturbate. The broom would just keep feeling better and better, and as she was rising to orgasm. The Visitor outside decided to use the key under the mat, to go ahead and unlock the front door.
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Tracer didn't even realize that the visitor had entered, continuing to masturbate on the broom as she enjoyed all of the pleasure from it, shifting around slightly as she found the perfect spot to rub herself with, letting out some very loud and very lewd moans as she was almost about to orgasm.
that man

Postby Syndos » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:54 pm

The guest didn't exactly know what was going on, but followed the sound of the moans. He saw her from behind, and watched with rapt interest. And then it happened, that sweet blissful moment of orgasm. The man then coughed quietly after Tracer would come down from her high.
Syndos

Postby that man » Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:46 am

"What?" Tracer just managed as she came down from the high of her orgasm, turning around to face her visitor for a couple of moments as her face became crimson, attempting to twist around quickly so she could make an escape away from this man.
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:37 pm

The man who looked a lot like Hanzo, simply blinked as she ran away from him. He then chuckled, as he figured he might let her have some alone time. He then found a chair to sit down in.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:01 pm

Tracer just kept on walking away from where she was before, attempting to get on the calm side of things while walking...even if she wasn't able to get herself to stop from being on the horny side of things...mainly because every step made her feel even hornier than before, almost making it impossible for her to stop walking.
that man

Postby Syndos » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:58 pm

Hanzo then got out of his chair, and called out to her. "Lena its been a while hasn't it, are you feeling well?" He asked in a light chuckle. He wondered if they should have given a human version of winston for the visitor, but he supposed he would do for now.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:23 am

"I'm feeling perfectly well," Tracer tried to stay calm, hoping that he wouldn't actually notice that she was still very horny right now, shifting around slightly in an attempt to stay on the calm side of thing so that he wouldn't catch on to this...especially since she felt like he was watching her even closer than before.
that man

Postby Syndos » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:44 pm

"You sure Lena you seem a bit heated right now" He said with a casual smirk, that had made many women get wet upon the sight of it. He didn't walk closer, but Lena wouldn't be able to help but feel she should get closer to him. Of course he was leering at you in your sexy outfit, and your obiviously horny body.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:55 pm

"N~No!" Tracer attempted to defend herself, getting even closer to the man as she couldn't stop herself, although she did pull her skirt down in an attempt to keep herself on the calm side of things. "No, I've just been feeling light headed for a long time...since we have been here for a really long time, then I should probably get back to my room."
that man

Postby Syndos » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:45 pm

"You sure you wouldn't mind some company" He said walking close to you, and put a hand on your shoulder.
Syndos

Postby that man » Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:54 pm

"I-I~I-I am sure?" Tracer tried to reply, feeling the heat inside of her body increasing as she couldn't pull away from him now, her body locking up slightly under his grip. "But...I...Can you please let me go, I'm not feeling all that well now. Would you really want to be with someone who isn't feeling well?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:01 pm

"I would like to make that person feel better" Hanzo replied in a warm tone, and then his hand began massagin her shoulder. And she felt some of her muscles relax, and it felt so good. And the burning feeling in her body would start to die down, but she was still aroused but more calm now. Would she let Hanzo give her a nice massage?
Syndos

Postby that man » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:11 pm

"That is a noble goal," Tracer panted, leaning into him slightly as she couldn't really contain herself anymore, a low moan forcing its way through her body as he massaged her, feeling like she was practically going to melt under his wonderful hands. "I feel...I feel way too good right now. How are you so good at massaging people?"
that man

Postby Syndos » Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:16 pm

"Its an old Shimada technique passed down the ages" He answered your question, as he caught you. He then began giving more massages, and eventually made his way to the front of your body. Where he slowly trailed up, and began massaging your breasts.
Syndos

Postby that man » Thu Jul 21, 2016 4:49 am

"It feels great..." Tracer trailed off, almost falling asleep for a couple of moments under his ministrations, catching herself when he began to touch her breasts, nervously reaching up towards him in an attempt to get him to not touch her there, feeling somewhat helpless as she couldn't get the words out right.
that man

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games