Starwars: destined for greatness [StarWacher]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Starwars: destined for greatness [StarWacher]

Postby sogekik » Tue May 24, 2016 1:11 am

Name: Asanora Heart
Race human
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Home world: Darca
Bio: Asanora Heart born and raised off the planet of Darca she live on a small moisture farm with her parents. everyday she dose the same routine of keeping the moisture collectors running well make sure the mask filers were update see as the Darca can be toxic to a human over time. now 21 years of age as she want to leave her home and explore the world but she still need at the farm and she doesn't want to let her parents down. even thought she been getting some weird dream late at night she can't make out most of her dreams ever night it would be same room and the same person tall man dressed in black trying to get some kind information out of her. she wonder if maybe the planet Atmosphere getting to her or if someone or thing is trying to call out to her. all she can do is wait and see what happens.

World: Darca
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Darca
Darca is a large terrestrial desert world, within the inner edge of the outer rim.
Most of the planet’s surface is desert with a small amount of water, most of which is formed into a large murky salt sea. Those who do not life near the sea rely on large moisture farms out in the desert to survive.

The air is thick with dust, and breathing it in for an extended period of time can be bad for the health. The surface temperature regularly exceeds 30 C, and can reach as high as 50C.

Days typically consist of 19 hours, and there are 300 days in a cycle.

The majority of the planet doesn’t have proper star ports with the exception of the capital Ca’sar, and Ti’baar the only other major settlement.

The population is of 34 million, all of whom work hard to survive, what little value there is in mining, foraging or scavenging is exploited, but the majority of the planet struggles with staggering debts, as many goods including water has to be imported, poverty and unemployment are also a problem.

The planet is under imperial control, and the government will usually simply ignore the population focusing on its garrison, and what little profit they can make from it. A fair part of the population lives as slaves, because they were unable to pay off debts to local crime lords. Despite the fact that slavery is illegal in the core worlds

it was coming towards dusk, the end of day was upon you and the air started to cool, making it almost bearably, you where returning from the moisture field for the day. inside your house your mother was cooking, your father was in the garage working on the speeder again, he did this at least once a day, for fear that it would clog up with dust.
you would soon eat tea, and then you could pretty much do what you wanted, even head into the town if you'd like, but for now you could help cook, or help clean the speeder, there wasn't a lot else to do anyway
sogekik

Re: Starwars: destined for greatness [StarWacher]

Postby starwacher » Tue May 24, 2016 2:19 am

she make her way to the garage to help her father with the speeder. "hey father I've finished my cores for to day I was wondering if you need any help with speeder?" she smiles.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Tue May 24, 2016 6:27 pm

"oh, sure just need to clean the engines, at the moment I think, unless you've noticed anything recently, it was smooth earlier when I wen t to look at the faulty extractor earlier" he tells you , he was already taking one of them apart, to give it a thorough clean.
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Tue May 24, 2016 7:32 pm

she nods "ok then" she smiles as she help her father clean the engines
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Tue May 24, 2016 9:55 pm

you and your father work for about an hour on the engines before they're finished. " okay, that's that, I think dinner will be ready soon, will you be going into the settlement after dinner?" he asks you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Tue May 24, 2016 10:12 pm

she nods "of course" she smiles "I see if there anything new in town." she smiles. "also we'll need some new filters for the breath masks" she smiles
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Tue May 24, 2016 10:15 pm

he nods " when is there ever anything new in town?" he asks you with a soft smile " but yes, more Air filters is definitely a good idea" he agree's
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Tue May 24, 2016 10:19 pm

"every once and blue moon something interesting show up at the pawn shop" she grins. 'also only place were I can get shoes." she chuckles jokingly
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Tue May 24, 2016 10:49 pm

he nods "well anyway, lets go see if dinner is ready" he suggests heading for the door into the house
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Wed May 25, 2016 12:06 am

"ok I be right there." she smiles as she follow her father
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Wed May 25, 2016 12:07 am

in the kitchen, your mother was just about finished cooking and your father sits at the table " good day?" your mother asks
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Wed May 25, 2016 12:25 am

she wave "hello mother" as she take a seat.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Wed May 25, 2016 12:55 am

she starts to dish up the food and places a plate of food in front of you, and then in front of your father and then sits in front of you with the last place
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Wed May 25, 2016 1:16 am

/me she take sip from her glass. "so how your day today? she look over to her mother.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Wed May 25, 2016 1:22 am

She shrugs " the usual, just keeping things clean and in some kind of order" she tells you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Wed May 25, 2016 1:31 am

she sigh " I just been make sure that all the moisture collectors only maybe one of them were out order but I got it working again." she grin as she start to eat some of her mother cooking.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Wed May 25, 2016 1:39 am

Your parents eat till they're full then they take they're plates to the sink and leave them there
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Wed May 25, 2016 1:45 am

she get to work washing them thinking it shouldn't take her too long to do.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Wed May 25, 2016 8:55 pm

there weren't many plates to clean, and once you where done you where free to do whatever you wanted for the evening
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Wed May 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Once she finish the dishes she head off in to town put on her breath mask and grabbs her bag
starwacher

Next

Return to Private Games