Rebellion[CumInTiana]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Rebellion[CumInTiana]

Postby sogekik » Mon May 16, 2016 1:14 am

The Great Houses
House Brownburn:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Shield:
Lands (fairhaven):

House Sowdel:

Shield:
Lands (Damas):

House Lamrish [emperor’s house]:

Shield:
Lands (Absalom: capital of the kingdome):

House Sarskin

Shield:
Lands (Snowend):

House Springbeard:

Shield:
Lands (Crysel):

House Seanight:

Shield:
Lands (magnimar):

House bleerkern

Shield:
Lands (ashenport):

Character
Name: Drorys Sarskin
House: The Sarskin from Snowend
appearance:

Vyria Sarskin [Sister & fiancée]:

Bio: The sarskin always were known for marrying with their relatives, they didn't trust in anyone who weren't a member, at the age of 25, Drorys father, Johryn II told the twins Vyria and Drorys to get married, and when they were going to do it, Johryn II begin the war against Kuldren Lamrish, the Evil emperor of the kingdome of Dromien, Drorys was told to lead the Sarskin, Seanight and Springbeard Army against the four families that were taking care of the kingdome, but he wasn't going to leave his sister and fiancée in Snowend, so he took her with him to the war and teach her how to fight until she was as strong as him...

the road was covered with deep snow, the road to the war camp wasn't too hard even with the snow, your sister was next to you on horseback, though she wasn't used to riding like this. your father had started this war just under a week ago, and now you where in charge of his forces, and everyone who'd rallied to your causes. it wasn't far now, and there should be a nice warm tent waiting for you and your sister when you got there.

the wind was calm and your sister was quite, she didn't like travel she never had, and her combat skills where next to none, needless to say the only sword she had any experience with was the one in your pants. She had said she'd come with you because she'd always been attached to you but it already seemed like she might regret the decision soon.
you should arrive in about 10 minutes, but it might be as well to cheer her up first.
sogekik

Re: Rebellion[CumInTiana]

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:29 am

i was happily quiet while i rode through the snowy path that leads us to a camp near to the exit of the north, i was already thinking of the strategy, the Brownburns always had powerfull and strong soldiers, even if fairhaven was small, the amount of their soldiers was big, but as always, kuldren lamrish was a fool, he thought that the people who lived in the northern side of the kingdom were liars and this war just a joke, so all the other families were calm and keep living their lifes like nothing happened, that gave us the opportunity to give Fairhaven a surprise attack and take down the Brownburn family...

i notice the silence of my twin and looked at her, i couldn't avoid but smile, everytime i looked at her i saw the most beautiful woman in the world, not like i explored the whole world, i've only explored the snowy forest and fields of Snowend, but that was my way of thinking "what is it my dear,? you've been quiet for a while and you're not like that" i asked with a cheerful smile
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Mon May 16, 2016 1:39 am

she smiles back " you know I don't like riding sister" she tells you as she looks back over ,"and I have no one to talk to, seeing as your lost in thought" she tells you with a grin
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon May 16, 2016 1:44 am

"Sister? are you insulting my manhood?" i said while laughing a little before letting a happy sigh "i was just thinking about war..." i stop a moment to take a look at the distance ahead from us and then turned around to see her once again "what were you thinking about?"
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Mon May 16, 2016 2:02 am

"no, no brother, I of all people know how great your manhood is," she tells you with a giggle "I was just thinking how good it will be to get into bed after this" she tells you
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Mon May 16, 2016 3:18 am

i laugh once again when i hear her "can i trust you won't do it with other men?" my smile never dissapeared, even though i was being serious, our family was also known for supporting non-monogamy relationships, aside from other things, that was one of the reasons the southerns didn't trust us...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Mon May 16, 2016 10:24 pm

she grins at you "that depends, on who offers me a warm bed first" she teases you, fortunately you already had a bed waiting in the camp, and you wouldn't have any problems getting her to join you
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:09 am

i chuckle once again and turn around to look at the road, the tents were visible at the distance and i could already hear the guys drinking and having fun, but i needed to take care of my sister, being the only woman in a place full of strong men it's an awful idea "you have a nice place on my bed, so i don't need to worry about you fucking our brother the day before our weddding...again" i said trying to not sound mad, berofe our wedding got postponed, the day before i found them going at it, but i didn't ruin their moment...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Tue May 17, 2016 12:23 am

she raises an eyebrow "oh come on, you must have slept with one of the maids? or one of our cousins perhaps?" she says sounding surprised, it really wasn't all that uncommon in your family, and you where the one who she was marrying, and you had always been her favorite brother so it wasn't like she'd just run off
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:30 am

i let a sigh and then took a deep breath for what i was about to say, "would it sound weird that i don't like that way of thinking of our family?" i said before i lower my voice just a little as i realize some of the soldiers were getting closer "not just that, i know i can't keep you to myself, but i felt insulted, not only because i thought i wasn't enough to satisfy you, but because it was the day before our wedding" then i go quiet for a second before i remember the first thing she said "and you need to know that when we got engaged, i stop fucking the maids and the second wife of my father, Jiseen Seanight..."
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Tue May 17, 2016 1:09 am

she looks at you in surprise "you slept with Jiseen too?" she asks "still I didn't realize you wanted it like that between us, I think I'd rather you slept with other women too, given the...." she didn't want to unnerve you clearly, but you both knew there was a chance that either of you could die in this war and that you'd both be targets.
"oh, and I may have also slept with jiseen... and father" she tells you" though that wasn't the day before at least" she tells you
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:17 am

i let another sigh of dissapointment and get off my horse when we finally arrive at the camp "it's fine i guess..." then, i asked my squire to tie the horse to some tree, then i help her go down of the horse "don't worry dear sis, as long as i'm here, i'm not going to let that happen, we'll make it out alive and i'll become lord of snowend with you by my side..." i said while walking to my tent, i really didn't want to rule the kingdome, maybe Alexander Springbeard or Jared Seanight, the lords of their houses will want to take that job...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Tue May 17, 2016 1:33 am

she follows you and goes into the tent with you "I know brother," she says with a smile as soon as your inside the tent together she start to undress, she takes her time and slides under the covers when she's done "joining me brother?" she asks looking at you
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue May 17, 2016 1:53 am

he start taking off my armor and soon the clothes i had under it before i got under the covers with her "why would i refuse such an invitation?" i said before i start kissing her passionately while my hands explored that body i always loved...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Wed May 18, 2016 12:49 am

she lets you, staying mostly still for the moment "I know you won't" she teases moving her hands to your sides, rubbing them gently as she looks into your eyes, with a lustrous look
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed May 18, 2016 11:14 pm

i could feel her hot lower lips with the tip of my sword, but i didn't go inside all of a sudden, i wanted to tease her at the point she'll start begging, i start rubbing my rod against her lips slowly as my lips move down to her breast, gently sucking on them...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Wed May 18, 2016 11:34 pm

she watches you and grins moaning lightly as you tease her, she wraps her arms around you and holds your head to her breast
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed May 18, 2016 11:36 pm

i couldn't help but chuckle a little before bitting softly her nipple as my cock gently rubs against her soft, hot and wet lips
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby sogekik » Thu May 19, 2016 12:04 am

she looks at you as you tease her, yelping slightly as you rub against her "I'm nice and wet brother, why don't you slide in?" she suggests
sogekik

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:09 am

i chuckle once again and let my cock slide inside, "a gentleman always needs permission" i said before start pouding her hard, just as she likes
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Next

Return to Private Games