Macross: Kasumi Haruka [Starwacher]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Macross: Kasumi Haruka [Starwacher]

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:46 pm

Name: Last: Haruka First: Kasumi
Appearance:
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

At a young age Kasumi took an interest in flight. When she had free time she would visited the airport of her home town and watch the planes take off and land. every once and a while one of them would be bring her father back from Macross island. He would always come back with some blueprints in hand. Kasumi never really knew what he was working on, all her father ever told her was that he was working on some kind of new jet for the S.D.F.1 during that time. He told her one day he would let her come to work someday to show her what he has been working on.

As she got older she took some courses in flying, aeronautics, machine maintenance and engine repair, during her time at collage. She learnt from her father that if you want to be a good pilot you have to learn how to maintain your tools as well, which was part of the reason she took the other courses also it looks really good on her resume when she applied to work as bush pilot for a couple years picking. Even though her family disproved her choice to become one she knew it was one of the few jobs that would allow her to fly freely.

That would all change when her father invited her to come to Macross Island to see the SDF-1 take off on its maiden voyage. she made her way over in her own plane hoping to finally see what her father been working on.

the streets of Macross Island where crowded, people from all over the world had been invited to the island to see the S.D.F.1 take off. The city was abuzz with the noise of people. There was a general Air of excitement and the majority of the shops on the island where closed, most of the locals had taken the day off to watch the giant craft leave on it's maiden voyage.
the UN Spacy take the opportunity to show off other projects including your fathers project. he hadn't told you exactly what it was yet, other than that it was a jet. as you made your approach to the island in your plane, and soon find that you are being hailed by the S.D.F.1's flight crew.

you are asked to identify yourself, once that is done, you are cleared to land, you could land right next to the giant spacecraft, from there you could either find your father or go explore, you had arrived with plenty of time to spare before the display of your fathers project. though if your father had heard you where coming in to land you may not get the choice.
sogekik

Re: Macross: Kasumi Haruka [Starwacher]

Postby starwacher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:13 pm

Kasumi will land were the S.D.F.1's flight crew instructs her to land. she make her way down the runway with no problem. with the plane landed she stretches her arms after the long flight over she was almost exhausted. she grabs her coat as she exited the plane wondering if her father will meet her her or if she'll have maker her way over.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:29 pm

as it happened her father was waiting nearby, and approaches your plane once she'd finish your landing procedures, he closes the distance and then pulls her into a hug " you made it," he says with a smile, before letting her go, " how was the flight? and everything back at home? and the flight? " he asks, with his usual good natured smile
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:45 pm

she taken by surprise as he hug her. "well of course I came" she smiles. "well been good day for flying so far and well as for thing at home.." she sigh. "mothers still not a fan of me working as a bush pilot but at least she not trying to force me to get rid of old red anymore." she place a hand on wing of the plane. " just two more week and I'll have payed off." she smiles
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:07 pm

he nods and smiles at her " so, improved a little, I think you'd have more fun here personally, especially with VF-1's in development, they're pretty fun to fly, if I'd have a way to get you out here helping me, " he says with a smile " but I can show you now if you'd like" he says, there where plenty of people wondering around and there where several planes on display on the other side of the base, but you couldn't see what they looked like really from here
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:13 pm

she nods "alright that sound like a plan you have no idea how long I've been wanting to see these VF-1's you've been working on." she smiles waiting for him to show the way.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:28 pm

he leads her to the hangars on the other side of the base, " basically jet fighters, or at least that's all I'm allowed to tell you, most of the project is classified, but between you and me, they are much more special than we're letting the public know, and they'll be perfect for whatever we encounter out there" he tells you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:39 pm

she look at it with interest "classified you say what else can these jet do that no any other jet?" she looks closer look to the jet try to see if she can make out any differences on it.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:53 pm

he laughs " that's classified, you probably won't be able see it though" he says as they draw closer " most of the pilots can't tell the difference till we show them" he says with a shrug, " but they're fast and versatile, everything you need in a Jet plane, we could take one out if you'd like, we have time before the display, would you like that?" he asks
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:59 pm

"would I." her face filled with excitement as if she was as if she child on witnessing their first day of Christmas. "when can I take her out for a test run?"
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:04 pm

he smiles "now, but it'll be we. we'll take a VF-1D, a two-seater, he tells her, we're not allowed to let pilots into the 1A's" he tells you, he leads you over to a plane and opens the cockpit for you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:12 pm

"of course." she smiles. as she climbs into the cockpit then help her father in. "so how long do we have?"
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:19 pm

" about an hour, give or take" he says with a smile, " you know how to fly a jet?" he asks
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:25 pm

she nods. "well it been a wail but I remember the basic" she look at the controls carefully. "beside what the worst that could happen" she grins hoping she didn't Jinx them
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:29 pm

he shrugs " you give away a bunch of military secrets by accident, and I get in trouble for it" he suggests with a grin, " just don't touch those levers and we should be okay" he tells you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:34 pm

"right I guess I learn what they do later then" she nods "by the way are one of those levers like turbo boost or something" as she look for the buttons what she think should start up the jet.
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:44 pm

"no, and they're classified so please don't touch them" he tells her again, " the ignition should be just there" he points to a part of the dash for you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:49 pm

"don't worry I'm not gonna to touch them. "she smiles as she set the jet getting it ready to take off. "so were to first"
starwacher

Postby sogekik » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:07 am

"where ever you want, there isn't much air traffic so you can play around a bit if you'd like" he tells you
sogekik

Postby starwacher » Mon Apr 25, 2016 12:17 am

"ok then let get ready for a test run then." she put on her helmet then take off down the run way. "hold on tight."
starwacher

Next

Return to Private Games