Clockwork Whore(CumInTiana01)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Clockwork Whore(CumInTiana01)

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:59 pm

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

CumInTiana01 Wrote:Name: Jessica Leandel

Appearance: Image

Personality: Friendly, slutty and decisive,

Stats:you get to use 20 ( 6 is maximum 3 is average)
Strength:0
Agility: 2
Intelligence:6
Perception:
Willpower: 6
Charisma: 6

Perks:
Ambitious: anyone and anything will stop her to get what she wants
Popular: easy for her to have a lot of friends and make new ones

Flaws:
Loves Anal: Loves Anal and she finds it hard to refuse it
Cock slut: loves giving blowjobs and she can't se a cock without going on her knees

Traits:
Tight holes: has a really tight pussy and ass and it will be hard to stretch it

You Father was looking down at you and snorting "Trust you? With a Business? I Barely Trust you not to Fuck someone robbing our house let alone a Business! I Wont pay for it and neither will your brothers or Mother, Make your own money like I and your brothers did and you can start your own business, I'm about ready to kick your lazy ass out anyways, You're To old to be livimg at home you have a week to find somewhere else to stay!" He Turned and stormed off, You mother looked sorry as she followed and tried to calm him, Leaving you alone in the front room.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Re: Clockwork Whore(CumInTiana01)

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:04 pm

"fuck...." i whispered to myself and try to think how to win easy money, i needed a place to stay, maybe i could suck one of my brothers in exchange to stay in their places while i look for money, i get out of the house to meet with one of my friends to see if they had an idea...
-Heh...*pants*...Science *faints*-
Gwenpool
List of kinks
https://i.imgur.com/G12ISDC.png
CumInTiana01

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:08 pm

You had three Friends, One was a a bit of a nerd but was a friend since you were a kid, She was the furthest away, the second was already a stay at home mom, and the third was Your Slut Friend you met her Sucking dick in an alley behind school once and were friends since.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:14 pm

i go to meet my slutty friend, she always had the best and funniest ideas, she could help me with this and maybe let me stay with her...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:19 pm

Getting to her house it took a few minutes for her to come out, her tits were free and her Face and Pants were stained with cum, Her name was Eliza Henreich "Hey Girl, What you doing here? I Was Just about to drug myself up and go dick hunting, after all it's getting night time."
eaenidu

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:28 pm

"not tonight Eliza" i said while pushing her inside and closing the door "i need help!" i sit on the couch and tried to ccome up with the perfect sentence to say this "my father want to kick me out of the house, i need a place to stay, and i need money to found my own bussiness...any idea on how to get easy money?...and...can i stay here?" i asked while looking at her worried...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Eliza Laughed "Sure you can Stay as for money, Do what I do, Whore and adventure, or either or, Whichever you prefer really." She then hummed "but your gonna have to help with bills and Shit if you're gonna be moven in got it~?" She asked Grinning, Already a bit high.
eaenidu

Postby CumInTiana01 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 4:49 pm

i raise an eyebrow "i thought you sucked your renter to stay here for free" i said while looking at her "i can work as a whore...but what kind of adventures?..." i asked while looking around her place to get familiar with the place i will stay from now on....
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby eaenidu » Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:50 pm

She huffed "I do but I still gotta pay for food and power, adventures you know exploring dungeons enslaving magical races, that shit."
eaenidu

Postby CumInTiana01 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:21 pm

"both sound exciting..." i said while standing up and walking out of the house "i'm going home to bring my stuff..." then i start walking towards my house to pack my stuff
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby eaenidu » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:13 pm

She waves "You have the key let yourself in I'm hoping huntin for some juicy cock." She says going to her room to dress up.
eaenidu

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:03 am

i walk to my house and enter inside, looking around seing if my parents were home, i didn't want to have another one of their talks, and quickly sneak in my room and start packing my clothes in two suitcase and quietly go out of the house, begging i don't stumble upon my father
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:06 am

Going downstairs you found you drunken farther fucking the crying form of your oldest niece, who was heavily bruised.
eaenidu

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:27 am

"what the fuck!" i drop my suitcase and push him away from her and help her stand, looking at my father, dissapointed...
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:31 am

He was now sleeping, your niece Natalie was still crying her pussy and ass were gaping and bruised and leaking loads of cum.
eaenidu

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:38 am

i hug her and kiss her cheek trying to calm her down, that bastard, he promised ot to touch anyone in the family as long as i spread my legs for him...he broke his promise "let's go..." i said while grabbing daddy's coat and letting her use it, i grab both of my suitcase and lead her to Eliza's place
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:49 am

She followed you "He, he said his slut was leaving so he needed a new one, when I tried to protest he hit me." She spoke limping after you.
eaenidu

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:51 am

"don't worry...he won't do this to you anymore...i'll visit him a few times, and hope he accepts it like this..." i said as we reach the house of Eliza and i open the door, i sit her in the couch while i closed the door and go to the kitchen to make some tea
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Postby eaenidu » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:55 am

Everything was fun stained you had a feeling that there hadn't been a chance to clean since the last party.
eaenidu

Postby CumInTiana01 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:04 am

"that slut" i whispered giggling and making some tea, i pured the tea in two cups and give one to her..."how did my dad find you...i mean, i thought you lived with my brother at the other side of the city..."
Gwenpool
List of kinks
CumInTiana01

Next

Return to Private Games