Cursed [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Cursed [eaenidu]

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 18, 2016 2:56 am

"no, go home get dressed, and then get back to school, we'll come talk to you later" he says, clearly you'd need to try a different cop to get fucked
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:01 am

I Whined before Smiling at a Lady Cop, I asked the Small Blonde Cutie "Hey wanna go somewhere and Lez out?"
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:12 am

she narrows her eyes at you before sighing " sure, it's been a long day and I haven't had a girl in ages" she says with a grin, " want to find somewhere quite?" she asks
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:14 am

I Kissed her with a giggle "Hmm~ If you Want bae~ You're in control~" I Whispered.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:29 am

"okay follow me, and can you try to sound a little more innocent, I prefer girls like that" she says " oh and are you a virgin?" she asks
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:31 am

I Sniffed and Looked Down before Shaking my head "Sorry, I Was Trying to hide behind a Mask, I Guess, Hannah Raped me." I Admitted holding onto her with a small innocent smile "But I can trust you to look after me Right?" I asked, with a simple Cute Smile as I Followed her.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:51 am

" sure, " she says wit ha purr, " if your up for it," she finds a nice quite spot in a nearby park " show me what you can do love" she says with a smile
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:54 am

I Blushed and Poked my Fingers together "W~What Exactly Do you want mam~?" I asked looking and Acting perfectly shy and nervous.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:17 am

she undresses and sits down " show me how you please a woman, I'm curious to see what you think works" she says with a smile,
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:19 am

I Blushed "Well Um I Saw My Sister do this." I Said before Turning her around and tonguing her ass while Fingering her.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:36 am

" oh wow, keep going " she says with a happy moan
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:38 am

I Smiled Happily and Rubbed her Clit as my Tongue Delved Deeper and Deeper into her ass.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:54 am

she moans happily, " okay t-that's good what else can you do?" she says
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2016 4:56 am

I Blushed "I hoped you had an Idea I Only Did it today."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:22 am

" fair point," she says with a laugh, then rolls back onto her back " how about you rub your pussy against mine? " she suggests
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2016 5:24 am

I Nodded and Got in Position So We Could Scissor me moaning lightly in pleasure as my pussy leaked cum onto her's.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:10 pm

"huh?" she looks at the cum leaking out of your pussy as you keep going, but she doesn't stop, clearly she hadn't thought you where full of cum,
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:15 pm

I Blushed Darkly and looked down "I Told you I was raped today."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:10 pm

" by a girl" she points out " it took me a moment for it to click" she says, she keeps going " want me to clean you out?" she asks
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:14 pm

I Shrugged "I~If You Want To, I Can Keep it in if you want." I Offered Shyly.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games