PrisonTV [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PrisonTV [eaenidu]

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:10 pm

she groans and looks at you in surprise, not expecting you to use your tail, at all she moans happily as she comes closer, you wouldn't have to push very hard to get her to cum
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:12 pm

Grinning I Pulled off her Cock and Opened my mouth Sticking my Tongue out as I Pleasure her Cock and Balls with my tail.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:17 pm

she groans and soon covers your face and filling your mouth with her seed
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:20 pm

I Gulped down the Cum happily and Winked at her "So, How'd I Do~?" I Purred teasingly.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:23 pm

"g-good" she says with a smile " we still have a shot while before the process is finished
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 9:29 pm

I Giggled and Stood Up with a Wink before Going over to Becca Right before a Guard Came in talking to the doc about something she wanted done.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:48 am

" you want what?" she asks " well there is a bit of a queue, I'm sure after this lady here is through" she indicates you " I can give you whatever you want," she says with a soft shrug
" Is that so?" the guard asks looking at you as if to suggest that you would let her cut infront
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:51 am

I Was Simply Smiling and looking at Becca Purring happily, Acting like I Didn't Even Realize the Guard was Looking at me.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:54 am

the pod pops open and Kaylee gets out unsteadily, getting used to her new assets, though the cock was more of a problem than the boobs. the guard makes her way towards the pod, clearly planning to cut a head.
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:00 am

I Smiled and Let it Happen After she was All Closed up and unable to hear me I Spoke Softly "Give her a Tat that Says 'Ignore my words and Turn me into a Gutter-Slut Rape toy, Guard's Order~' Okay~?" I Asked Smiling Dangerously.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:02 am

" that would Really get me in trouble" she says looking like it seemed like a really bad idea, "... what will you do for me if I do that?" she asks
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:03 am

I Hummed "What do you want?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:07 am

" you, every time I have a shift, on your knee's sucking my cock" she says " so every day 10 till 4" she says
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:11 am

I Huffed "Becca and Kat Own Me So I Can't Do that How about once a Week I Let you Drain your balls in me?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:13 am

she rolls her eyes " fine, but you owe me a favour as well" she says setting up the console to do as you asked
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:16 am

I Hummed and nodded With interest "Kay, go out and Tell others about the Slut Guard so they will Rape her." I Ordered with a Grin.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:18 am

she nods and leaves, without hesitation, " you know this is a bad idea right?" Becca tells you " your just gonna make things harder for yourself" she says
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:20 am

"What Do you mean?" I Smiled innocently "I Didn't do anything there was simply a Glitch, it happens Sometimes~"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:24 am

Becca rolls her eyes " of cause it was" she says though she knew the guard would probably make you pay for it
sogekik

Previous

Return to Private Games