PrisonTV [eaenidu]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: PrisonTV [eaenidu]

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:18 am

"not much to her is there" she says playing along " I mean her breasts are a little small, and there's not a lot she could do for you.... I guess you could take her to the surgery and get her modified" she suggests
"y-yes, modify me, do whatever you want to me, just please make me your slave" she says getting quite into the whole thing
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:28 am

I Smirked "Well, If You Give me all your Money and Sell yourself to me as a Slave While Giving all the money you'd normally Get to me so you have to depend on me for Everything~ Then I Would Consider it." I wondered what she would say.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:10 am

she does exactly that, " there," she says, she'd just added a very large sum indeed to your account almost 40 million, " can I be your slave now please~?" she asks
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:14 am

I Blinked in Shock and nodded "Just Let me Write up the Deal and Sure, I'll Give you a Trial Run, And If You Do Good I Might Even Keep you as a Personal Pet." I Said Writing up that Agreement with Becca's Help before Sending it and Taking her as My Slave "Now, Let's Go Get you Modded."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:19 am

" yes mistress" she says with a smile, following you to the surgery Becca leading the way
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:31 am

I Hummed and On the Way there I asked "Does Surgery also Do Tats or is that somewhere else?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:48 am

" they will yes, what are you thinking?" Becca asks curiously
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:05 am

I Hummed "I'm Thinking of my Family's Crest and motto on her back to mark her as my Property." I Said As we walked.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:11 am

"Fair enough" she says "Katherine just used 'Katherine's slut' on Alex" she says. Youreachthe medical centre and theclerk looks up at you" can I help you?"
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:33 am

I Smiled "Yes I'd Like to Buy my Slut here Bigger Tits and Ass, Make them Large but not stupid looking, I Want her To also Get a Tat on her back of a Bouquet of Flowers on a Black Shield, the Bouquet Should have Monk's Hood on the Left Thirteen of the little 'Hoods' To be Exact, Then a Blue Belladonna, Then a Blue Rose, Then a group of Thirteen Of the Little Deadly Nightshade Flowers, and in flowing script under it the words 'Wytches Hyde, Then Conquer'." I Made sure to spell it for her so she wouldn't mess up the first part.
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:57 pm

" certainly, is there anything else you'd like to give her?" she asks " you have just made her your slave yes? so perhaps a cock or something, increased sensitivity? your a cat so why not make her a dog?" she suggests, she seemed to have lots of Ideas " or perhaps a rabbit?"

exit fee: 39,418,560,000,000
owned by prisoned #4241 & 5493 for 90 days
owns #6549
Inventory:
•Litecollar (collar tier 2)
•laptop & webcam
• fetish gear ( strap suit, ball gag, ring gag, rope, clamps)
• sex toys( 3 vibrators of different sizes, a double ended dildo, massager,)
• trench knifes *
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:02 pm

I Hummed and after a Moment I Nodded "Make her sensitive to both pain and Pleasure, Give her a Horse cock and Long Rabbit Ears, The kind that hand down to around her ass and a Bushy Bunny Tail."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:14 pm

she nods, " if your sure that's what you want" she says beginning to lead you through to the other room "6549 get in the pod" she says as the coffin like pod from before slides open for her, she then starts playing with the keypad next to it, she tilts a screen towards you " like this?" she asks showing you a design that perfectly matches your family crest
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:18 pm

I Nodded "Yep That's It."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:20 pm

she nods " anything else before I begin?" she asks, " last chance," she says with a smile
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:51 pm

I Hummed "Make her Ass Really Sensitive, I Love ass Play."
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:58 pm

she nods and plays with the keyboard a little more, before starting the procedure, " this will take a little while," she says with a shrug stepping back from the keyboard
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:00 pm

I Hummed "Hey About how big of a Cat Like Cock Could You Give me once she's out?"
eaenidu

Postby sogekik » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:07 pm

she shrugs " as big as you'd like though beyond about 10 inches it might look a bit unrealistic though that does depend on the girth" she says with a shrug
sogekik

Postby eaenidu » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:10 pm

I Chuckled "So if I Asked for a Foot Long with three inches of Girth?" I Asked with a giggled.
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games