Starwars: Rebel agent [dndman997 ]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Starwars: Rebel agent [dndman997 ]

Postby dndman997 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:28 pm

she stopped and pulled the deck down to her and dealt herself a hand and then sets it back up onto the table. still staying under the table. "hows i deal myself in then hmm" she said removing her leathers and staying in her thong and bikini now.
dndman997

Postby sogekik » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:33 pm

"fine, but prepare to lose, and let's make it interesting, if one of us wins we get you to ourselves until we're both fully satisfied" Arlo suggests, his eyes fixed on your breasts
sogekik

Postby dndman997 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:36 pm

"and the other one of you who loses?" she asks as she unzips both of them deftly as her hands reach in to wrap her hands around their lengths. "or if i win?"
dndman997

Postby sogekik » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:37 pm

" if one of us wins both of us win, it'd be unfair to leave the other one high and dry, as for if you win? what do you want?" he asks with a grin
sogekik

Postby dndman997 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:41 pm

"hmm" she said "i dont know hot shot, also what did you guys think of that holoshow i gave you" she then hit the bottom of the table and turned on her show from when she was back at the base. she pressed her ass to Daska since he was left out of the lap dance earlier.
dndman997

Postby sogekik » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:43 pm

it was daska's turn to groan " it was great, but nothing quite beats the real thing" Arlo teams you, and Daska nods in agreement, " as for your winnings name it, we have credits, I have a ship back on base, weapons, and of course either of us would be eager to give you sex" Arlo continues
sogekik

Postby dndman997 » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:51 pm

"i honestly dont know Arlo" she said giggling "y'know i have been thinking of doing a side gig as a dancer after this." she said as she continued to grind on Daska's reptilian girth, knowing full well that he could smell her arousal in the air. She kept thinking as she pulled Arlo's cock from his pants and breathed on it some and winked.
dndman997

Postby sogekik » Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:59 pm

he grinned, and before you had time to respond Daska had grabbed your hips and lifted you onto the table " it seems to me that the captain is getting desperate too," Daska hisses, he was gentle but forceful in his motions putting you in a good position for both of them to have access to you, and as Arlo had now stood up, his cock was conveniently in front of your face " you reek of arousal" Daska tells you giving you a reptilian grin
sogekik

Postby dndman997 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:04 am

she snickered and smirked "guess your animal instincts cant lie" she said as she laid on her back looking at them. she pulled her top off and threw it at arlo as she took his cock in his hand. As she laid there they saw that her card hand was in the front of her thong as she deftly got Daska free from his pants with her feet.
dndman997

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:09 am

Arlo looks down at your hand curiously wanting to see if you'd won or not, though it was fairly clear neither of them was thinking of the game any longer, not with an attractive twi'lek laying naked between them on the table, Daska drops his trousers and presses a hard cock against your pussy, grinding it there with enough force that had you not had the bikini bottoms on he'd probably have slid in
sogekik

Postby dndman997 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:16 am

she groaned loudly "mmmm maybe i will do that dancer gig and try and get my own place for it. Hold private shows like this." she then slides Arlo's cock into her mouth then stops and looks up at them both "i guess that could be my prize, though if id say depending on your guys' cards will determine who gets what hole. she then winks. "winner gets my lower hole." she reached down with her other hand to rub her own pussy "the other gets this amazing mouth of mine" she then made a face with a perfect 'o' shape on her mouth. "what do you say boys?
dndman997

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:20 am

" I'm not sure the pair of us combined could afford that, but we could certainly help, of course being your friends, there'd have to be some benefits for us too" Arlo suggests with a grin" Sure we can do that," he agrees he lays his cards out carefully across your breasts and Daska does the same just bellow your own, Daska had the highest hand of the three of you, and seeing that he didn't even wait for you to acknowledge it as he slide your panties aside and claimed his prize in one single hard thrust.
sogekik

Postby dndman997 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:26 am

she moaned loudly as Daska claimed his prize as she looked up to Arlo "now for you Hot Shot" as she took his cock into her mouth as she pulled her card hand out as well and laid it out on herself as well. She couldnt help but be glad she helped with Daska's luck and cheer the two up as she had felt bad that she left them cooped up here.
dndman997

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:29 am

Arlo didn't need telling twice, as he too started thrusting into you, matching Daska's thrusts, as the Transdosian started to thrust harder and faster into your pussy
sogekik

Postby dndman997 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:35 am

she moaned into the cock in her mouth as her breasts were bouncing from the thrusts as she began to match them both in thrusts scattering the cards all over her and the table.
dndman997

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:42 am

Arlo grabs your Lekku caressing them and using them to guide your head to his cock with each thrust as Daska grabs your breasts, kneading and squeezing with his rough, scaly hands
sogekik

Postby dndman997 » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:47 am

she moans loudly on Arlo's cock as she wraps her legs around Daska and pulls him in closer. She used her hands to hold on for a ride.
dndman997

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 10, 2019 11:31 pm

the pair thrust into you, keeping each others pace, as they slam into you, one then the other, grunting groaning and in the case of Daska hissing as they pump they're cocks into you
sogekik

Postby dndman997 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 1:09 am

she moaned loudly around Arlo's dick, her pussy tightening around Daska. Her hands went up and began playing with her tits.
dndman997

Postby sogekik » Fri Dec 27, 2019 2:08 am

they kept thrusting building up into a nice fast rhythm, as each took advantage of your available holes
sogekik

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games