Riven, the Captured (dndman)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Riven, the Captured (dndman)

Postby that man » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:03 am

"Well, I guess you could always free more space up if you only kept what I gave you," she smiled, her hands now rubbing Rivens legs while their lips were mere inches apart. "Just let me take then lead and I'll even take all these ropes off you. If not, then your friends go away and I'll leave you here until you say 'yes'."
that man

Postby dndman997 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:42 am

Riven blushed and looked away "well" she said hesitantly "were are my friends at now exactly, im sure that you have a video feed to their location, can i see them to see if they are safe. if you do that i will agree"
dndman997

Postby that man » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:11 am

"I can show you an orb of those two tied up, but first you have to kiss me," the women teased, Riven actually seeing the women pull out her orb and put it to the side, her eyes making it very clear that this was not a point they could argue on. "One small kiss wouldn't hurt either of us, right?"
that man

Postby dndman997 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:33 am

Riven had to agree this time and leaned up and gave her a small peck on her lips
dndman997

Postby that man » Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:42 pm

Riven couldn't describe what swept over her after the kiss, especially since it had made her incredibly warm in all of the wrong regions for this situation. Still, she managed to see Ahri and Caitlyn in the orb the women had, the two of them fighting against bindings that were too strong as some men seemed to be waiting for a signal to "attack" them.
that man

Previous

Return to Private Games