Riven, the Captured (dndman)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Riven, the Captured (dndman)

Postby that man » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:48 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

http://orig14.deviantart.net/2ffa/f/2014/061/0/6/fanart__riven_by_shilin-d78oktf.jpg

kinks are: straight, bi, lesbian, bestiality, and anything else that isnt in turnoffs
Turnoffs: gore, vore, pregnancy, waterports, genderbending

Due to issues that had been cropping up with connections to the summoners, all of the champions had been given a few weeks of vacation time. At first, this sounded like a great idea to Riven, as it meant that she could go wandering around or go on a quest...until the caveot of her having to return to her room every night just in case they got the connections back up properly. This resulted in a full day of practice for Riven as she sorted out the emotional conflict it brought, and should have meant a good nights rest for once.

Instead, Riven woke up to hear someone knocking on her door excitedly, their words not really being audible through the thick wood of it.
that man

Re: Riven, the Captured (dndman)

Postby dndman997 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:36 pm

she yawned having woken up from a nap and walked over to answer the door "yes who is it" she said before opening the door.
dndman997

Postby that man » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:55 pm

"I knew you would be here!" The knocker smiled, Riven having no time to dodge being pulled into a hug, Ahri letting her go after a second as she had some of the not her champions behind her...and had that smile on her face.

"Get ready," Ahri practically sang, still holding tightly onto Riven as she did so. "You are coming with us to a bar tonight. I don't want any of your arguments about it either, and you have no excuses not to come, Kay?"

that man

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:12 am

"but i was gonna spar or something today" she said groggily and slightly annoyed. "you know that dont like bars, especially the one you usually go to with the holes in the bathroom stalls."
dndman997

Postby that man » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:37 am

"You can practice tomorrow," Ahri replied, her expression making it clear 'no' was not going to be an answer, especially when she leaned in to whisper, "besides, I may have convinced one of the Summoners to buy me a VIP pass to the best bar in town. They are so fancy they even hire Sona to do their music there on some days. For example: today. So either you can come with willingly, or else we will have to drag you along."
that man

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:28 am

Riven remained silent with the same annoyed expression on her face. "Fine but I'm not dancing or drinking." She said shutting the door and getting ready
dndman997

Postby that man » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:36 am

"Well then i-" Ahri began, Riven getting the feeling Ahri had been expecting Riven to resist more, especially by the bewildered look on her face for the moment the door was closing.

Inside, Riven did not really have all that much in her room that was dedicated for looking good or going out. Well, there we're the gifts from her fans, but most of those laid unopened.
that man

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:58 am

she decided that maybe some of these gifts might have something nice for her to wear and decided to open them.
dndman997

Postby that man » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:24 am

While most of the gifts are...essentially variations of the battle bunny suit, Riven does manage to find three things that interest her as unique. The first is an outfit that Ahri wouldn't be out of place wearing, although it was pink and red, while covering up enough of Riven's body to make her feel comfortable wearing it. Next was a variation of the arcade one she wore, it just having a much more comfortable feeling to it than the others, and not having a helmet or sword. Finally was simply some sort of pendant she could add tonnes current outfit, nothing special, but it didn't look like it would work with the other outfits.

Last edited by that man on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
that man

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:32 am

she figured she would try to squeeze into the first dress and got dressed as quickly as possible, she figured she would go through the rest of her fan-mail later.
dndman997

Postby that man » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:37 am

As it turned out, the dress was just the right size for Riven, it honestly being a creepy thought someone knew her sizes better than her, but right now, it was just incredibly convenient for her. Looking in a mirror, Riven feels an odd sense of pleasure surge through her body, Riven having never seen herself look this...well, cute before, the dress accenting all the right point even for her tastes.

"Are you almost done?" Ahri called out, having pushed the unlocked door open slightly and almost immediately blushing. "Wow, where did you get a dress like that, it looks amazing on you."
that man

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:51 am

"hold your catnip" she responds observing herself in the mirror and then turning around to throw a shoe near ahri "dont you know its rude to intrude" she then gave a light smile "yes im ready and this came in the massive amounts of fan-mail i have"
dndman997

Postby that man » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:08 am

"Massive?" Ahri asked, looking at the pile of fan mail Riven had...including all the battle bunny variants that were stream about, and turning back with a polite smile on her face. "Yes, massive amounts of fan mail. Well come on, the place isn't going to wait for us, and Caitlyn is getting bored of waiting too."
that man

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:37 am

"okay" she said crossing her arms beneath her chest as they walk out. She made sure to lock the door before leaving with Ahri.
dndman997

Postby that man » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:47 am

Walking with Ahri, it doesn't take long for Riven to notice that it was only the two of them and Caitlyn heading to this bar, with the look on Caitlyn's face making it clear she was in it for about the same reason that Riven was.

"We should be there in a little bit," Ahri smiled, coming to an elegant carriage with a well dressed driver, the driver opening the door as they approached. "By the way, this was a gift from a fan of mine. Pretty cool, huh?"

Caitlyn
that man

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:51 am

Riven cocked her head to the side wondering what the driver meant by that as she then looked out of the window at the sites.
dndman997

Postby that man » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:00 am

The carriage was speeding along at a rather fast pace, giving Riven only a small amount of time to recognize most of the landmarks they passed by. Because of this, and the atmosphere inside of the carriage, the party arrives at the bar in no time, Riven being a little surprised when she saw it.

"Apparently, it used to be some sort of small castle," Ahri smiled, the size of the place, number of people outside, and sheer noise convincing Riven that it was indeed a great place...although, there was a scowl on Caitlyn's face as they drew to a stop in front of it.
that man

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:14 am

"are you sure its a good idea ahri?" Riven said unable to take her eyes from the building "i mean this seems a bit suspicious."
dndman997

Postby that man » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:19 am

"Relax, we're going to be fine in there," Ahri smiled, the driver opening the carriage door for them as Ahri almost instantly jumped out, Caitlyn leaning in close to Riven.

"If she gets kidnapped with a group, at least we will have a head start on what to do," Caitlyn explained, stepping out of the carriage afterwards. "Besides, I don't know about you, but I need something to take my mind off of League for a bit."
that man

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:37 am

Riven looked at Caitlyn curiously "well the fans do like her more after all, how many of those cocks did she say she could take?"
dndman997

Next

Return to Private Games