Sinister Semblence (dndman997)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Sinister Semblence (dndman997)

Postby MASigma » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:34 pm

dndman997 Wrote:sure

Name: Drusilla Wilt
Appearence
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Semblence: Precision Strike [the ability to slow time down for herself to make strikes against her foes at unimaginable speeds] Drawback to it causes arousal to those nearby the range of it increases the more her semblence was in use. sometimes can even affect herself.

Weapons: Pain and Panic which are dual blades that she uses dust to cast ranged attacks with them or set them on fire or freeze them for sharper blades.

Drusilla would wake alone and in her own room... it having been a while since her team had disbanded yet it was still hard to think she'd be performing missions on her own, though at least there would be a new group of teams at the academy for her to attempt to socialize with. She'd wake up and take a shower, being careful as her body was still... sensitive from training with her semblance, it hard to resist the urge to touch herself as her aroused state even now was hard to ignore, a constant battle to fight her need... her lewd dreams not helping as she'd had quite a many ever since discovering her Semblance and going through puberty all at the same time.
MASigma

Re: Sinister Semblence (dndman997)

Postby dndman997 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:12 pm

Drusilla groaned trying to block out her dreams from the night before. She turned the shower to cold in hopes it help her calm down a bit. After she was done she crawled of the shower and decided it was probably best to get dressed in the plaid school uniform instead of her usual attire that hugged her figure so well. Once dressed she tried to move around. "Ugh" she let out staring at herself in a mirror "this clothing is too loose for my taste"
dndman997

Postby MASigma » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:26 pm

"It think it looks quite nice on you", She heard a male voice speak, the grinning form of one of her teachers and the man whom had been assigned to give her missions she could manage on her own, one Kale Evers whom offered her a glance over," Though I suppose you DO look nice in your mission attire too", he offered with a flirty wink, as he'd always teased her in such a way... though with the way her body was at the moment she found herself unable to resist thinking about how it would be like to do some naughty things with the man before her," Alright, mission or training today after classes?", he asked curiously.
MASigma

Postby dndman997 » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:31 pm

She was shocked when hearing the voice and turned around and blushed hearing what he had to say. She did have a small thing for him but was too scared to say anything. "oh i dont know sir" she said shyly "i probably wouldnt mind another solo hunt"
dndman997

Postby MASigma » Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:56 pm

"You sure? I worry about what happens if you run into a level of trouble you can't handle", He noted with a light grin, noticing her blush as he leaned in, lightly cupping her cheek to whisper,"... Give me a reason to risk my favorite student on a dangerous Solo mission"
MASigma

Postby dndman997 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:02 pm

"ive done them many times before" Drusilla said pulling away from his hand "most of them are often just like normal patrols and i never find anything." she crossed her arms with a glare on her face. He should know all that by now "i can take care of myself"
dndman997

Postby MASigma » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:03 pm

"True, but I still worry... moreso given the increase of trouble we have these days", he admitted with a shrug, before nodding," Alright then, I have two options for you... one is assisting a group of recent arrivals and the other involves doing a patrol in an area we've heard might have some White Fang activity"
MASigma

Postby dndman997 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:14 pm

"ill be fine" she said responding about the activity "and ill assist the recent arrivals" she nodded and headed off to class. She was eager to get her classes over and meet the new arrivals and welcome them to Beacon.
dndman997

Postby MASigma » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:18 pm

As she arrived in the class, she found quite a number of new teams... some she'd already heard about given one of them was a Schnee of all things and another has the famous Pyrrha Nikos in the team... though a she entered she would notice a team of all males focusing on her the most, the largest of them offering her a wink even as he openly leered.
MASigma

Postby dndman997 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:31 pm

she ignored the male that gave her a wink and listened to her class lessons as well as welcoming the new students to Beacon and was hoping to one day do missions or train with them. She shifted hating her school uniform because it was so lose fitting.
dndman997

Postby MASigma » Mon Jan 04, 2016 2:46 am

Class continued for a while, until she found the teacher telling her to chose a team to take to the side and help instruct on combat practicing, leaving Drusilla to pick said team to train.
MASigma

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:26 am

Drusilla didn't know which to choose. She looked at each team to figure out who they were.
dndman997

Postby MASigma » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:35 am

There was Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Team CRDL, Team CFVY for her to choose from.
MASigma

Postby dndman997 » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:54 am

she did hear about the schnee company and knew that the heiress was really good with dust like her so she figured team Rwby would be her choice today.
dndman997

Postby MASigma » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:58 pm

As she moved to the team, she found the youngest of the group popping up before her," Hello there, It's great you picked to help us out today, I bet an upper classmen like you has Soooo much to teach us!", Ruby seemed to gush in excitement.
MASigma

Postby dndman997 » Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:13 pm

Drusilla cocked an eyebrow at the young one "youre a little young to be here at beacon arent you" she said curiously. "yeah i guess i do have a lot that i can teach you girls"
dndman997

Postby MASigma » Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:36 pm

"Yeah, but Professor Ozpin recognized how awesome I was and let me come early", Ruby explained with a big smile, before once more looking eager," Great, what are you going to teach us first then?"
MASigma

Postby dndman997 » Sat Jan 09, 2016 7:57 pm

"well im sure you all are exceptional" she said with a nod "we should probably go to the emerald forest for some practice on grimm hunting." Drusilla knew that it shouldnt be too much trouble and she wouldnt have to rely on her semblence any with four others with her.
dndman997

Return to Private Games