Skyrim: twin dragon [jondude]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Skyrim: twin dragon [jondude]

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 29, 2015 1:09 am

Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Name: Nala
Appearance: (Left) https://static1.e621.net/data/90/8f/908 ... ca4edc.png
Bio: Nala and Lara are Khajiit twin sisters who were orphaned when there parents trade caravan was attacked when they were infants. Dibella, seeing their pure dragon souls saw them and took pity on them, giving them her divine blessing granting them unique contrasting fur colors as well as exotic and enchanting beauty. However the deadra lord Sanguine interfered and gave his own perverted blessing, making the sisters have sexual desires for one another as they aged and have extremely quick pregnancies before he was stopped by Dibella. The sisters were then taken in by a kindly Nord couple from living in Woodland cottage in the Rift near Riften. The sisters were raised in the quiet life, learning to hunt with bows and life off the land as they aged. Though with time as they matured, word quickly spread of the exotic beauty of the Khajiit sisters, and with it came trouble. There small homestead has raided by bandits who killed their adoptive parents and enslaved them and dragged them back to their lair where they suffered cruel sexual torments. The sisters spent months in their hands, learning to cope and be pragmatic and bide their time, waiting for an opportunity to escape. Even as the bandits discovered how fast the sisters had pregnancies after they were forced to have sex with wolves and bear their puppies. This unique trait caught the ear of Ulfric Stormcloak, who then purchased Nala from the bandits before the sisters could escape together with plans to breed the poor girl with his horses so he can rapidly produce a mounted army to fight the Imperials. Luckily though, said Imperials had ambushed the caravan taking Nala to Windhelm.
----
Character kinks: Anal, being dominated, creatures, incest.
Kinks: Anything not in turn offs
Anti-Kinks: Toilet play, sexual gore, hard vore, diapers, m/m, character death, pedophilia, genital piercings, permanent mind breaking, and long-term enslavement.

General goals: Save the world. Save her sister Lara. Avoid being captured by the Stormcloaks(Or anything really).

the Cart Nala had be bundled into by the imperials was now pulling into helgen. the streets quickly cleared of the few people living there as the storm cloak soldiers where brought in for execution. the carts pulled into the main square where an execution and a priest stood by watching the carts being unloaded. slowly each soldier was unloaded, and there names, and they where lead over to near the block. Nala was last, second to last was the horse thief. Before Lokir attempted to run and was shot down by the archers, on order of the guard captain.
Nala was next, the clerk looked at her " and who are you?" he asks looking her over
sogekik

Re: Skyrim: twin dragon [jondude]

Postby jondude » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:04 am

Nala struggled not to blush as she stood before the man completely naked, but quickly got her wits about her to reply, covering herself with her hands as best she can.

"I'm Nala. I was purchased by these Stormcloaks from bandits to be used as a sex slave! Please believe me when I say I have no allegiance to those bastards." Nala says in perfectly smooth english, not at all like the typical rough sounding voices her people typically sounded like.
jondude

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:16 am

the clerk looks to his captain, " she's not on the list" he says, " and if what she..."
" she goes to the block, like the rest" she says sternly, the clerk looks at Nala sadly, and gestures that she should go join the others.

Nala is lead to join the rest of the prisoners. the priest starts reading a blessing but is cut off by one of the prisoners. he walks up to the chopping block and the executioner swings his axe, severing the mans head, which lands in a basket bellow.

"Next prisoner" the captain bellows looking at Nala
sogekik

Postby jondude » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:30 am

"Oh Divines. Save me!" Nala despairs internally as she is told to approach the headsman.

Nala squirms as she is roughly bent over and her head put on the block, her eyes wide in fear as she looks up at the axe. She finds it hard to care that her crotch is more less completely exposed to those behind her with the threat of death quite literally looming over her.
jondude

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:44 am

what sounds like a loud roar or a clap of thunder echo's down the valley, it seems like the whole settlement falls quite, the men behind Nala even stop staring at her ass, looking round for the source. when nothing else happens, everyone goes back to what they where doing, the executioner raises his axe, after a moment a second roar echo around them. this time a large black dragon appears and perches on top of the keep. it roars again, and Nala's vision becomes blurry , everyone around you flees, leaving Nala alone at the chopping block, to make her own escape
sogekik

Postby jondude » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:57 am

Nala screams at the sudden appearance of the dragon and in the ensuring chaos she immediately gets up bolts, fear over riding her sense of decency as she ran through the town nude with her large breasts bouncing wildly with every stride. She ducks through some buildings and hugs some walls as dragon flies over head, breathing fire sending debris flying everywhere. When she sees the Nord man with the checklist waving her into the town keep, she doesn't think twice and dives into the door with him to get off the street.
jondude

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:16 am

"here, let me cut you loose" he says, reaching out to grab the ropes binding Nala's hands together " there should be some equipment in here you can use, trust me it's better than going in naked" he says he takes Nala's wrists and carefully cuts the bonds letting her go, so she can freely explore the room.
sogekik

Postby jondude » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:37 am

"Um... thank you.", Nala says as her bindings are cut, then lets out a cute embarrassed squeak as he brings up her nudity. She crosses her arms over her tits and then goes to the chests, rummaging through them and finding some Imperial armor which she quickly slips. It far too big for her and looks ridiculous wearing it, but it was something at least. Nala also finds an Imperial short sword, which she takes with a bit of a frown. Nala had never really used a sword before, just hunting knives really and bows really, but it was still better then her hands. Still though, Nala made note to keep her eyes out for a bow and quiver.
jondude

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 29, 2015 3:48 am

the guard heads through the door heading deeper into the keep " now we need to be careful, some of the Stormcloaks hid in here," he says, as they approached the next chamber a pair of storm cloaks can be seen. a man with a war hammer, and a woman with a great sword, they hadn't noticed the Nala and the guard yet.
the guard carefully open the iron barred door, he goes and attacks the male getting a sneak attack in before they where noticed. the female guard turned round to see what was happening and charges at Nala sword raised
sogekik

Postby jondude » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:01 am

"Oh Shit!" Nala cursed as the Stormcloak woman charged her, not really sure how to fight someone with a sword bigger then hers. Improvising, Nala would wait for the women to come in a with a powerful slash, then dodge to the side and slash back at the woman.
jondude

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:05 am

the guard kills his storm cloak quickly and looks over to Nala concerned, he moves over to help. but the female stormcloak launches into a slash as Nala predicted, lunging in with her sword she manages to injure the storm cloak, the guard approaches from behind and finishes the female storm cloak by driving his sword through her belly.
" lets keep moving," he says leading them down the stairs into the underground portion of the keep
sogekik

Postby jondude » Tue Dec 29, 2015 4:42 am

Nala winces at the sudden violence as the guard finishes off the Stormcloak, but quickly moves past it. She had seen enough bandits kill each other in the last four months, and this wasn't much different. She follows the guard, doing her best to be alert and ready for danger.

"So... um. I'm Nala... Whats your name?" Nala asks.
jondude

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:00 pm

" Hadvar" he answers, as they head down under the keep. the dragon can still be heard above them as can the sound of the weak defence the imperials where giving. the dragon roars again and it sounds near. the tunnel in front of them collapse. blocking the corridor in head of them.
"come on this way" Hadvar says, pointing at a door.
inside the room another couple of Stormcloaks, wait, one with a sword, the other with a hammer. the one with the sword had a bow on his back.

the storm cloaks approach them as they enter, ready to fight. Hadvar gets the drop on the guard with the hammer, forcing him back and away from nala, just leaving her the swords man to deal with

shall we use dice in future fights in this? I imagine there'll be a few, let me know if you want to skip bits of this or anything, also figured I'd throw in a bow here. give Nala something she can use comfortably,
sogekik

Postby jondude » Tue Dec 29, 2015 5:32 pm

Nala moves to engage the man with the sword, trying to repeat the tactic she used in the last fight. When he slashes she would dodge left and slash back, aiming for his legs. She hoped to get the mans bow when she had dealt with him.

That would be best yes. Everyone typically uses a D20 here, with 1 typically being the absolute worst and 20 being the absolute best. Dice rolling generators are pretty easy to find on google if you don't have an actual 20 sided die.
jondude

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:22 pm

yeah D20's are fine, I could go find one but I've got a variety of dice rollers lying around including one I programmed myself,
I'm used to D&D and pathfinder, (which I have DM/GMed before) so I've got a few sets of dice lying around somewhere.
I'll put the dice rolls inline for now (like this '-2-') at least when it effects you. and I'll just control the opponents in combat, so you can make the rolls and decisions for Nala.
as always let me know if you want to change anything.

Hadvar took longer to deal with the stormcloak he was facing than the last. the stormcloak had managed to block some of Hadvar's attacks but was taking some blows, Hadvar had taken a couple of blows but seemed okay for the moment.

the stormcloak makes a swings at Nala aiming for her stomach -7-,
sogekik

Postby jondude » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:14 pm

Typically the GM handles all the rolls, just so things don't get complicated or conflicted. I find the easiest way is that whenever I pick an action, you just roll to see how successful or unsuccessful it is and write accordingly. Keeps it nice and simple :)

Nala jumps back as the sword slashes for her, its tip just grazing across her lightly armored stomach. She back pedals to gain some breathing space before jumping back in with an overhead slash, not really knowing what else to do.
jondude

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:26 pm

-17- Nala's attack knocks the guard back, and creates a large gash in the shoulder of his armour and digs a short way into his shoulder. he grunts loudly, and Snarls at Nala " your gonna pay for that Slut,"
He lunges at her with his sword again angrily
sogekik

Postby jondude » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:37 pm

When the Stormcloak goes to slash her Nala jumps forward with a quick thrust, hoping to run the man through and finish him.
jondude

Postby sogekik » Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:55 pm

-12- she manages to avoid his attack and her thrust manages to pierce the mans armour her sword digging deep into the mans stomach, the Storm cloak goes limp and collapses to the floor, a pool of blood steadily appearing beneath him. the bow on his back was a simple wooden hunting bow, and it was accompanied by a quiver containing about 10 iron arrows.

Hadvar was still struggling to take down the other storm cloak, and was still locked in combat, they seemed to be at a bit of a stalemate, and he might need her help to finish his opponent off
sogekik

Postby jondude » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:01 pm

Before grabbing the bow and arrows Nala moves to help Hadvar, positioning herself so she can hopefully stab the Stormcloak in the back before he can react and finish the fight quickly.
jondude

Next

Return to Private Games