Welcome to Nowhere (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Welcome to Nowhere (eaenidu)

Postby Diran Fay » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:13 pm

Ruth and Sonia were both set to work milking Jill, as the maid spotted her lactating breasts. Soon the pig girl was on the floor, wriggling around and moaning in ecstasy as her overfull jugs on her chest were tended to by the two girls who you serviced just moments before. While that happens, you get to work servicing Zoe, accepting your place at the bottom of this group, loving the attention as well as the ability to just relax and let others take charge. Zoe starts purring more loudly, moving one leg over your shoulder to start thrusting her pussy in your face. "Mmmhmm, try pushing deeper, I really need it." she said, biting her lip as she moaned.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:22 pm

I Nodded Softly "Yesh~ Mishtresh~" I Murmured into her Cunt as my tongue went as Deep as it Could Go, Putting all the skills she taught me to use as I Memorized her Sensitive places and Focused on them Completely.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:36 pm

Zoe lets out a satisfied sigh as you clearly strike a spot she had been itching for you to get to Her cunt shivered against your lips as you heard her moan and pant more quickly, her voice building up as you knew she was reaching orgasm. Glancing over, you saw that Ruth had shoved her cock in Jill's pussy which was hidden behind her balls while Sonia made use of her ass. The pig girl now squealed happily with the sensation of being fucked, no longer shy or afraid to get involved.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:40 pm

I Smiled, Glad for her that she was having Fun, I Focused on the itch that Zoe needed me to scratch, She Was Close And I wanted to do my best to make her happy.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:49 pm

It didn't take much longer before Zoe came, rewarding you with her girl-cum and a pleased purr. Almost collapsing on top of you, she soon recovers and kisses you on the cheek. The others are still busy with Jill, leaving you and Zoe to take a breather. "Come over here and sit by my feet." the maid ordered. "We'll wait for you friends to finish up then move onto something else a little more... active."
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 05, 2016 4:53 pm

I Nodded and Crawled over Nuzzling and Kissing the Maid's feet gently as I Laid down to rest.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:00 pm

She looked a little surprised by how you were acting but didn't object, in fact seeming to like it quite a bit. Zoe purred and snuggled up beside her leg, her tail curly around to tickle you occasionally as you watched the other to fuck the happy pig girl until they all started to coat each other in their spunk, giggling at the result as they once again started to lick each other clean.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:03 pm

I Hummed and Watched with a Content Smile at their happiness.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:08 pm

The maid clapped in approval, before gathering everyone around. "Right, you." she said, grabbing Ruth by the cock and pulling her closer, bringing a surprised gasp out from your lover. "You get to stuff my cunny. Pig girl, you get to work on the pussy cat, and quiet one, you bend over the milf and stuff her with your cock. She'll be very submissive, I assure you." she said, leading Sonia by the cock over to you, where Sonia looked at you expectantly.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:13 pm

I Blushed and Stood up bending over and Bracing myself against the wall to give Sonia Easy access but still let The Maid Watch if she wanted to.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Jan 06, 2016 3:16 pm

Sonia placed her hands on your thighs, holding you in place as you presented yourself to her. Smiling a little, she lined herself up with your pussy, nudging the tip of her cock against your aroused, wet hole for a few moments before pushing in through your welcoming slit. The others all got to work fucking as well, with the maid enjoying getting her own pounding from Ruth as she watched you get fucked.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Wed Jan 06, 2016 4:05 pm

I Pulled Sonia into a Moaning Kiss as My Welcoming hole Happily Sucked on and pleasure her hard cock, Pulling back I giggled "I Don't mind if you cum inside~" I Whispered "Come on~ Try to knock me up~" I Purred trying to make her get even more into it.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:24 am

She began to thrust into you with increased eagerness and passion, seeming to have been encouraged by your words. Her cock ran through your pussy at an increased pace, pushing open your still tight folds to fit her large member. While she didn't seem quite as thick as Ruth, she did have a little extra length, allowing her to probe deeper, sooner. Ruth gave you a cheeky glance as you said this, "Hey!" she complained, a bit of a smirk on her face "Your first kids gonna be mine, not hers." she said, before returning her attention to servicing the maid.
Diran Fay

Postby eaenidu » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:06 pm

I Giggled and moaned as my Pussy was Fuck Deeper and deeper, Wiggling and Kissing Her I Turned to Ruth with a Brief Grin "After all the Cum you poured into me She deserves to knock me up if it happens~" I Said just as cheekily back to her, Moaning and Wiggling a lot louder as my G-spot was starting to get hit.
eaenidu

Postby Diran Fay » Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:10 pm

Ruth blushes a little as you say this, glancing to the side in thought. Her lips, while still smirking, seem to quiver a little, although when she looks back you realize why. She looks at Sonia's powerful thrusts and mutters "With the amount of cum I've filled her womb with... if you somehow still end up the father of her child... you get to fill up my womb as well..." she said, seeming to shiver a little at the prospect of discovering which one of them was more potent and having a wager such as this.
Diran Fay

Previous

Return to Private Games