Parasite Eve: Heating Up [Kuragari]

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Parasite Eve: Heating Up [Kuragari]

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:09 pm

Kuragari Wrote:Name: Samantha Reaver
Appearance: http://www.pageresource.com/wallpapers/wallpaper/haotone-tsubasa-anime-girl-blue-hair-game-cute_258559.jpg
Spoiler (click to show/hide):

Bio: Samantha is a young woman who has finally achieved her dream of joining the local Police Precinct after earning an associates in criminal justice. She hasn't been put on a major assignment yet, but she is more than eager to prove herself each and every day in whatever way she can. Sadly though, not much has been going on in this district, and so she is taking a day off to go enjoy some holiday fun with a friend...
Stats: (mostly modified versions of in-game stats. 5 points to spend, can go into negative for more points, max of 5, min of -2)
OFFENSE: 1
DEFENSE: 1
P.ENERGY: 1
CHARISMA: 2
ACTIVE TIME: 0
HP = 12+1=13
LP = 12-1=11
Turn Ons: Anything not in turn offs
Turn Offs: Guro, Toilet Play, Diaper Play, Heavy Vore (Eg getting eaten and then death by consumption) Vomit, Pedo, PC Death

Its been mostly quiet since you got your job at the local Police Precinct, although thats nothing to get your spirits down. You've actually done it, made it on to the Precinct, and that's something to celebrate at least. There should be plenty of opportunities in the future to prove yourself, besides, it was coming up to Christmas. Time to wind down anyway.

So, you've decided to head to take today off, head in to town and enjoy some festivities with your friend and co-worker Martha.

Martha.jpg

Apparently there is some opera performance in town that Martha has bought tickets for. The poor girl was planning to bring her boyfriend, although when he recently became her ex plans changed. However she seems to be trying to not let that get to her, instead offering to bring you with her to see the opera regardless. Taking you there, you find the place surprisingly pact, hopefully suggesting this to be a well renowned performance. You take a seat, Martha taking off her warm coat inside, you already not wearing anything to protect you from the cold, much to Martha's confusion. You find it rather odd yourself... all day you've been feeling a little... warm... but now, in the opera you feel even hotter than normal. Perhaps they've overclocked the heating in this place to compensate for the cold outside.

Still, it doesn't take too long for everyone to take their seats and soon the performance is underway, leaving you sitting beside Martha to watch the show before you. The opera seems confusing, even sometimes completely incoherent at times, which begs the question as to why so many people turned up. Perhaps it was just because it was a festive event. Still, it wasn't all bad. There was one woman in particular on stage, one of the two leads, who seemed to have a rather nice singing voice. At times you could even swear she looked directly at you.

Eve.png
Diran Fay

Re: Parasite Eve: Heating Up [Kuragari]

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:22 pm

I shift about in my seat, the warmth radiating through me feeling strange and weird and making me a little uncomfortable, no matter how much I try to hide my discomfort. I do nevertheless try to make sure not to distract Martha from the show too much... eager to help ensure she has a nice time tonight since this was supposed to be a special date with her now ex boyfriend. I didn't want to ruin it.

Once the show started, I tried my best to get into it, but it was rather confusing, and a part of me was wondering who the heck had written this and whether or not they had been doing any drugs when they were working on it. Its oddness was at least off put by the good work of the actors... especially the singer who... oohh I'm feeling hot again... e-every time she looks at me... yes... she is looking at me... w-why do I grow warmer every time she looks at me? Why does my whole body feel like its heating up?
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:43 pm

You begin to feel a little drawn in by her. The way she moved, the sound of her voice, the way her eyes seemed to meet with yours whenever she glanced in your direction. Your body heated, but it seemed to not just make you feel hot, but heated in another way altogether. You find it get a little harder to focus as your temperature rises. The heat begins to focus on your groin, causing it to dampen... something about that woman...

-2 LP

Martha's voice pulls you out of it and grabs your attention. Apparantly she asked you a question about something.

"Sam, hey, Earth to Sam, you there?" she asked, smirking a little. Noticing that your attention was drawn back to her, she let out a small giggle. "Hey, you OK, you seem a little distracted?"

Stats:
HP = 13
LP = 11-2=9
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:57 pm

I begin to squirm in my seat as my eyes become more and more drawn to that woman... something about her was so absolutely alluring... images were beginning to run through my head... of her walking off the stage to come and straddle my hips only to plant those luscious lips upon my own...

"H-Huh what now who now?" I ask when I finally hear Martha saying something to me. I blush at her giggle, squirming some more as I simply whisper "I-I guess I'm feeling pent up or something... I-I'm getting warm between the legs jut watching that lead singer...."
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:27 pm

She failed at stifling some laughter at your statement. "Oh, Sam. Really? You're talking like that in a place like this?" She rolled her eyes, smiling. Turning, she looked back. "I suppose she is kind of attractive... but getting wet just from looking at her... what exactly about her do you find so alluring?" She asked, clearly amused by your predicament.

The singer's voice seemed to be slowly rising, it seemed she was getting ready to the pinnacle of this particular performance, as she worked to captivate the audiences attention. Its at this moment you notice that some others also seem to be getting hot, their brows starting to sweat a little. Martha tugs at her collar as this goes on. They don't seem to be as hot as you... or as heated as you. "Hmm, it is kind of hot in here though. Whose in charge of the heating in this place?"
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:33 pm

"H-Hey, its not my fault... I-I can't help it... I feel hot all over, especially down there..." I grumble, clearly not happy with the situation, even as I try to think about what it is about the woman that's drawing me to her. "She... she keeps looking at me... that may be kind of crazy to say... but I just know she is looking at me."

Noticing that others were finally starting to feel hot started to ring some sort of alarm bell in my head... if there was something wrong with the heating here, everyone should have noticed it from the get go... "M-Martha... I... I think we should go..." I started to say softly, the nagging feeling in my head beginning to grow louder, even as I found it more and more difficult to pull my eyes away from the lead singer...
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:44 pm

As you sit there, softly warning Martha that you should go, you find yourself struggling to pull away from the singer's gaze. Her allure, the way she seemed to focus on you, this heat you were feeling, all made it hard to focus.

Roll to resist: 8+2 = 10. Fail. -3 LP

You know you have to get out, that its urgent to leave. Something's wrong here, this isn't normal. But you can't. You find yourself getting wet simply watching this singer. She has some kind of hold over you right now that you're struggling to shake off.

Martha nods silently as you say this, seeming to pick up that something is wrong. "Y..yeah... we should leave..." she mumbled, although remained sitting beside you, a blush forming on her cheeks showing that now, for some reason, she was also feeling a similar way. The rise and fall of her chest showed her breathing to grow heavier. In fact, everyone seemed to be acting in a similar way now and the smell of sweat and arousal was starting to fill the room. The other performers on stage all seemed to collapse, overcome by the heat which you've felt build up all this time but was sudden to them.

Stats:
HP = 13/13
LP = 6/11
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Wed Dec 09, 2015 7:57 pm

Shuddering and seemingly rooted to my seat, I simply reached over and gripped Martha's hand, trying to close my eyes so I wouldn't see that singer anymore... so the thoughts and images playing through my head would just go away... but her singing... the way those eyes of her looked at me-

Wait... had her eyes changed...? I opened my eyes fully and gazed at her once again, trying to determine if her eyes were the same color they had been a moment ago.
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:11 pm

Opening your eyes and looking closely, you see its true. Her eyes have changed to become a strange, iridescent amber. Her singing picks up its intensity and soon everyone around you begins to wiggle around in their seats, Martha clutching your hand tightly as her panting increases. You yourself don't seem to be affected, although you realize that Martha, and everyone else, seem to be in the middle of experiencing some strange, overly sensitive orgasm, their mouths gaping open and tongues hanging out as they began moaning and drooling.

You find that you're able to focus again, your body somehow fighting back, although you still feel as hot as ever, perhaps even more so. You are able to move freely again, although everyone else around you seems to be incapacitated at the moment, many falling unconscious and the rest moaning in mindless ecstasy.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:15 am

The sight before me is strange, but I am now certain by this point that this woman has something to do with what's going on... my instincts tell me such, and I quickly stand, reaching into my small shoulder bag and pulling out my 9mm handgun. It's already loaded, but I quickly switch the safety off as I stride out of my row and start making for the woman. "St-Stop this at once Crazy... weird... opera singer!" I shout out when I get close enough, aiming the pistol her way as flash her my badge.
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:10 pm

She showed no signs of stopping, her singing seaming to reach its peak. The smell of cum began filling the air and people seemed to be beginning to pass out in a greater quantity. The singer gestured towards you, inviting you to come stand up on stage with her, seeming to not be phased by your gun and badge.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 11, 2015 2:48 am

Hearing people cumming just from her singing... oh yes, there was definitively something odd going on. Hesitantly, and keeping my pistol trained on the woman, I joined her on stage, eventually stopping when I was roughly five or six feet from her. "Who are you? What the heck are you doing?" I ask as I quake somewhat... this was certainly not the way I'd expected this day to go!
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:10 pm

She smiled warmly at you, her singing stopping, although everyone in the room stayed the same. "I'm..." she paused, frowning as if in deep consideration "I'm... Eve, now. Eve." She began to slowly walk towards you, her hips swaying with every step as her eyes locked with yours. She didn't even seem to notice the gun was there. "What about you?"
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:20 pm

I frowned at her, equally confused as my eyes watched her swaying hips for a moment before locking gazes with her. I felt warm and tingly all over, and given the situation, this left me a bit uncomfortable as I shook slightly. For some reason, rather than saying what I wanted to say, I simply stammered out "H-Hi M-Miss Eve... I'm S-Samantha..."
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:58 pm

"Samantha" she purred, tasting your name. She took a deep breath, her chest rising up as she did so, breasts jiggling with the movement. "You must be able to feel it happening... the change... you're not ready yet... but its coming... you must feel very hot... why not take off some of those pesky clothes?"

What she says seems to be nonsense, and her suggestion is absurd. Any other day you would be using your authority as a member of the police department. However right now... a part of you seems to have already submitted to her, and you don't know why. For this reason, her suggestion is actually something you find yourself contemplating.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:23 pm

Will Roll or its equivalent

"W-What d-do you mean by that Eve? J-Just what is going on here?" I ask, blushing and doing my best to ignore the truth of her words... I was indeed feeling rather hot... and... and the thought of taking my clothes off... it was tempting... b-but... but I needed to try and stop whatever this woman was doing... a-and stop her... b-but I was burning up so much...
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:35 pm

11+2=13 Manage to resist, but -1LP

You shiver, your thighs wet with your juices, but you manage to recollect your thoughts. No, you had to stop her. This was your job. And for whatever reason, you were the only one who could resist her. This was your chance to properly prove yourself.

Eve seems to notice your resistance and frowns. "I see, well, you will be ready with time..." she said, before thundering past you at inhuman speed... it didn't even seem like her feet touched the ground anymore but you couldn't be sure. She darted by and swiftly moved backstage. Everyone around you seemed to be calming down, although were all rather dazed or unconscious and still couldn't move.

Stats:
HP = 13/13
LP = 5/11
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:43 pm

My eyes widened with surprise as she zoomed past me and moved backstage, showing that something was indeed very wrong about what was going on here. I felt a need to immediately go after her... but with people seeming to calm down, I needed to get some help, backup of some sort or at least someone who could tend to the others while I chased after her.

First though, before I would call the station, I quickly hopped offstage and made for our row, eager to check up on Martha and see if she was okay or not. "Martha? Martha! You alright?"
Kuragari

Postby Diran Fay » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:14 pm

Martha was lying back in her seat, her eyes dazed and still filled with lust. Her face was flushed and body slick with sweat that made her clothes stick tightly to her almost as if she had been in the rain recently. She was moaning, like so many others, all though now you were closer you could tell that she was actually saying something as she moaned, although it was hard to distinguish as so many others were moaning other comments at the same time.

"Take me~ breed me~" she moaned quietly, her legs spread open invitingly. The invitation doesn't seem to be for you, she doesn't seem to even notice you are there.
Diran Fay

Postby Kuragari » Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:24 pm

Shuddering at this, I quickly pull my phone out, doing my best to stay calm and level as I explain the situation to them. "I know it sounds crazy, but please, the people here need someone to help them and check them out while I chase after the suspect! I can't do both at once, and I don't want her getting away!" As I said this, I made my way back up the stage, moving backstage to see if there was any sign of where she might have gone.
Kuragari

Next

Return to Private Games