Rebuilding Rocket (CrimsonNutcase)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Rebuilding Rocket (CrimsonNutcase)

Postby MASigma » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:22 am

Misty rose a brow at that, before seeming to consider," Well... the issue is if I just bail I end up owing them quite a bit of cash, hence why I haven't ditched already", she pointed out, arms folding under her impressive bust quite nicely," There IS a clause in it though... one you could help me with in fact", Misty noted with quite the saucy grin," You see, should a Gym Leader ends up married I'm free to retire... just need to set-up my replacement and the contract won't fuck me from taking the money I've saved up for my own uses", she noted, offering a wink," So how about it? We get hitched and then when all is over we just divorce... do that for me and you have my support"
MASigma

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:31 am

Michael raised an eyebrow "Would a consummation of the marriage be involved? It may help to be through just in case" Michael said, slipping into a teasing voice of his own. He'd need to release Cassandra later and tell her what was being planned so she wouldn't be shocked/hurt. He may not care much for most of the women he bedded over his life, but he would be damned before he hurt his closest companion
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby MASigma » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:35 am

Misty actually blushed a bit at his question... only to manage a grin despite it," Perhaps... though if part of your agreeing to it involves that I guess I can agree to it", she noted, only to suddenly press against him, those wonderful globes barely hidden from him smushing against his chest as he could FEEL her stiff nipples, the shorter beauty pushing onto her tip-toes, face quite close to his own,"... So is it a deal... Boss?"
MASigma

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:44 am

"Of course, I just need to make a small stop before this occurs. I will meet you at the gym in twenty minutes" Michael said before giving the gym leader a smoldering kiss on the lips, filled with great desire and lust before just as swiftly, Michael's usual mask of calmness crossed his face. "I'll see you soon" he said calmly before stepping past her and headed for a patch of trees away from the eyes of anyone else so he could let Cassandra out of her pokeball
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby MASigma » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:46 am

"Mmm... D-don't keep me waiting after that", The busty tomboy panted as the kiss ended, licking her lips quite lewdly before allowing him to head off on his own... soon finding himself in a private area he could release Cassandra. The Kirlia blinked, though instantly lowered her head in greeting, unsure what her master desired of her but she couldn't help but be excited at the idea he might take her in public, something he'd never done before due to the risk and yet a part of her was utterly aroused at the idea of him throwing caution to the wind all in order to give her a good time.
MASigma

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:08 am

Michael watched the red-headed gym leader head off, his eyes drifting down to her ass as she walked before chuckling. It seemed he would be enjoying his wedding night tonight. Once alone with Cassandra, he cupped her chin with one hand and planted a short kiss on her own "Read my mind, there's quite the bit to catch up on" Michael said simply, opening his mind for the Kirlia to read, the situation with Silph Co and acquiring Dahlia, meeting Sabrina and getting her to join with him and the plan on how to get Misty out of her confinement, though he stressed that it was simply to get Misty on his side despite what would happen later

He didn't really give her time to dwell on it though as he pushed her against a tree, his hands on her hips
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby MASigma » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:15 am

"Ah", Cassandra gasped as he pinned her to the tree, blushing as she looked to his eyes with both hope and a bit of uncertainty... before lightly smiling as she leaned up, gently kissing his chin,"... I am your my master... I appreciate how you... you feel about my feelings and that you view me so highly and importantly... and I swear no matter whom you are with or marry...", here she felt a pang of sadness, knowing the world would never allow her to be his wife the way it was... not that she felt worthy of her trainer/master in such a way anyways," I will still be yours in any way you want me to... I understand however this is merely a means to an end master, so... so thank you for being kind enough to think of my feelings", she noted softly, biting her bottom lip as the words she wants to say are there... but she knows to say them wouldn't be right, she could never be what her master deserved after all.
MASigma

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:20 am

Michael nodded before a pleased smirk crossed his lips "Good. Now...would my little pet like a treat?" he asked, purring into her ear as he reached up and ran a fingertip along one of her sensitive horns as he slowly started to unzip his trousers. He may be expecting a night of fun with the red-headed gym leader, but that still didn't mean he couldn't have some fun with Cassandra beforehand. He was missing the feeling of her mouth anyway
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby MASigma » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:23 am

Cassandra shuddered even as she nodded, enjoying the way his finger ran along one of her horns,"Mmmm... Y-yes master but... but are you sure?", She asked even as he felt one of her soft hands slip onto his length, gently stroking him to start as she slid onto her knees... bring it to her soft lips as she kissed and began gently licking the tip,"Mmm... S-someone might... see us", she pointed out, though he could clearly see how turned on she was at the moment.
MASigma

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:32 am

Michael made absolutely no move to stop the Kirlia as she slid to her knees, stroking and kissing his manhood. "There's no-one around, I made sure, but you hav ebetter hurry fast or I won't be satisfied" Michael teased as he ran his fingers through Cassandra's green hair as she licked and kissed his length, the young Rocket keeping an eye out for any passersby
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby MASigma » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:37 am

"A-aaah", She mewled, instantly taking him down her tight little throat, sucking and swallowing his cock in the manner only she knew how to do, knowing his length through and through and how best to pleasure it. A mixed of her throat muscles and tongue together was pleasuring him quite intensely, given she was rushing as opposed to taking her time... made it a bit more intense then usual.
MASigma

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Mon Dec 14, 2015 7:45 am

His hand remained on her head as she took him into her mouth and throat, letting Michael keep a handful of her head as he started to thrust into her mouth, face-fucking the Kirlia as he enjoyed the feeling of her tongue and throat licking and sucking on his manhood. The teen kept half an eye out as he thrust in and out of Cassandra's mouth
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby MASigma » Tue Dec 15, 2015 1:56 am

She moaned into his cock, her lewd noises muffled as he continued to fuck her throat as she swallowed his rod down over and over again, enjoying every second of it as his balls smacked his chin. Cassandra meanwhile even began to finger herself lightly, eager to please her master and be rewarded with the delicious cum he'd soon let loose into her throat.
MASigma

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:59 pm

The teen kept a handful of Cassandra's green-hair in his hand as he thrust into her mouth, greatly enjoying the feeling of Cassandra's throat as he usually did. Normally, he would have just fucked her, but he had to keep something in the tank for his night with Misty later that night. As was usual, it didn't take long for Cassandra's talented mouth to bring him to orgasm, Michael not bothering to quiet his groan of pleasure as he pushed his cock as deep into Cassandra's mouth as he could before the tip of his cock exploded, pouring thick seed down her throat with the teen waiting for himself to stop before pulling out of her
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby MASigma » Fri Dec 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Cassandra mewled into her master's cock as it dug into her throat, making her swallow against it as she continued to obediently service him. The moment he released she greedily gulped down every drop, shuddering as she felt the spike of... whatever it was as she did so, already wanting to beg him for more, though she knew it wasn't to be... so she kept quiet as Michael continued to unload into her. Only once he pulled out did she lick her lips, unaware how lewd her expression was as she sat before her master," Th-thank you master... it was delicious as always"
MASigma

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Fri Dec 18, 2015 8:55 pm

Michael chuckled as he watched Cassandra swallow his cum hungrily before licking her lips. It was always a pleasant sight for the human to see his maid/pet take his seed with a smile on her face. Almost as pleasing as seeing her incoherent, her cunny dripping with his cum. Bending down, he planted a kiss on Cassandra's forehead before returning the Kirlia to her Pokeball, zipped up his pants and headed back into town. He still had to discuss the plan fully with Misty before the night ended
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby MASigma » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:33 am

Cassandra managed a smile, unaware how lewd it looked even as he recalled her... though as he returned to Cerulean he found the Gym had a closed sign on it... though he'd find the front door unlocked for him to slip inside. Within he found the large pool that served as the battlefield for the gym itself, Misty rising out of it... the water making her swimsuit quite a bit more clingy to her body as she offered a smirk," Wanna join me?"
MASigma

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:48 am

The young Rocket raised an eyebrow as he started to take off his suit jacket "I'm not particularly dressed for swimming" Michael pointed out, even as he started to shed his clothing, leaving them in a neat pile on the opposing trainer's platform. His eyes were naturally drawn to the red-head's curves as she rose from the water. If he didn't know any better, it looked like the water made it-The water made the suit semi-transparent. He really would need to ask her if she was into being watched, what with the nipple play on the bridge and this new look
CrimsonNutcase37

Postby MASigma » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:51 am

"... I have extra swim-clothes if you need them", Misty admitted with a giggle, swimming closer as he found indeed the suit was infact semi-transparent... it only being noticeable when she was close enough as she giggled, pulling herself up and out of the pool.... standing right before him, a sultry grin on her lips as she dripped before him,"... Or perhaps we could do something else? I'd need to get out of this wet suit first though..."
MASigma

Postby CrimsonNutcase37 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:01 am

"Why miss Waterflower, if I didn't know any better I'd say you are trying to seduce me" Michael purred,currently clad in just his boxers as he smirked and put his hands on Misty's hips, pulling her soaked body right against his. "And sex out of wedlock! Whatever would you future husband think?" He continued, a teasing tone in his voice as his hardening member left a very feel able bulge in his boxers, pressed against the thin material of her suit so she could feel the heat radiating from it. Michael gave a small chuckle before claiming Misty's lips for his own, giving her a lust-filled kiss as his hands began to wander
CrimsonNutcase37

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games