Monster Academy (eaenidu)

Forum for publicly viewable but closed-group role-playing.

Re: Monster Academy (eaenidu)

Postby that man » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:34 pm

The Driver decided to actually going and help Himewari with getting dressed, accidentally touching some of Himewari's more sensitive parts while doing this, actually making her more aroused despite the best attempts on her side to avoid doing this.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:50 pm

Once I Was Dress I Pulled the Driver into my Lap Staring into her eyes as my hard cock Rested between her butt cheeks and under her Clothes it's heat being felt up her back "Beg." I Ordered.
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:37 pm

"Mistress, please don't make me," The Driver panted, looking down in embarrassment as she didn't seem to be fully under the effects of the semen yet, although the look on her face made it actually kind of hard for her to want to break her right away. "Besides...you have to meet the rest of your class first, don't you?"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:41 pm

I Slapped her, Not hard enough to Really hurt but leaving a handprint "Beg Like a True Cock-starved slut."
"I mean, that thing about not looking a gift horse in the mouth? Well, how the fuck else are you supposed to figure out if it’s full of Greeks?”
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:24 am

"Mistress, please make this quick for your own good, just give it to me and get it over with," The Driver blushed, it not being clear if she was just attempting to hide her begging at this point, or was actually begging now, but the look on her face was...well, perfect for the message she was attempting to convey.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:39 am

I Slapped her Other Cheek, harder as I Glared into her eyes "Disobey me one more Time and I'll Send you to my younger sister's Torture sex dungeon."
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:57 pm

"Yes Mistress," The Driver panted, looking like she had given in at this point when she had actually lifted up her skirt so that Himewari could see her drooling pussy underneath it. "Mistress...please stick your cock inside of my pussy, and fill me with so many of your fluids that I carry a dozen of your daughters, at the very least."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:00 pm

I Smirked "Good Slut~" I Purred Kissing her and healing the Slaps as I Quickly Pinned her made my cock Even bigger and Cat-like before Slamming into her Body Lustfully.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 27, 2015 6:53 pm

Piercing inside the driver, she let loose a wild scream, forcing her to hold tightly onto Himewari while an odd sensation that had occurred in the middle finally registered with her, the tightness of her pussy also going a long way to help confirm what she had just taken from her driver.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:01 pm

I Smirked and Began To Leak a Highly Addictive Aphrodisiac From the Spines on my Cock as I Fucked her hard and fast.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:46 pm

With the fluids in play now, the driver couldn't help but moan, her body being unused to the seemingly endless series of pleasures that she was receiving now. If anything, she at least seemed to be enjoying it now, even stopping to shudder as an orgasm overtook her.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Fri Nov 27, 2015 11:07 pm

I Slapped her Breasts hard enough to Leave a hand print as I Demanded "Did I Say you could cum Yet Slut?!"
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:15 am

"No Mistress," The driver cried, Himewari catching onto how quickly it seemed like she had lost all control of her body, it essentially being one huge sex toy for her to use as she wished. "Please Mistress...please punish this slut for how rude she has been to you, despite all the great things you have been offering to her."
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sat Nov 28, 2015 7:25 am

I Grinned, Biting, Sucking, slapping, Scratching, and Marking my Scent all over the Driver's body, but most of All, I turned off her ability to cum, I Also Grew my Cock in size Until it was as big as she could take.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:36 am

At this point, all the driver could do was pant, moan, and cry, her ability to do anything else at this time clearly being stopped by all of the pressure building up inside of her, the look on her face suggesting that the magic to stop her from doing that was working perfectly.
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:49 am

I Laughed and Leaned Down To her as I Doubled my Speed "If you want something, Beg for it~" I Purred Commandingly.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:49 am

"Mistr-" the driver tried to beg, Himewari's thrust causing her to stop short each time, it being practically impossible for her to actually beg for what she needed now, making the whole situation all the better when she finally managed, "me cum!"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:53 am

I Giggled and sped up eagerly "What was that? Don't let you cum, Well, if you insist~" I Teased with a lewd grin.
eaenidu

Postby that man » Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:15 pm

"No," the Driver cried, holding onto Himewari, trying to stare into her eyes while managing to pant out "cum...please, m~m~Make me cum!"
that man

Postby eaenidu » Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:58 pm

Grinning I Sped up but didn't Let her Cum Still, I Whispered into her ear, "Will you sell me your soul if I let you cum~?"
eaenidu

PreviousNext

Return to Private Games